Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

I love SRK❤️

I love Aamir❤️

I love Salman❤️

😆😆😆

😡 mere post churaya ap ne 🤔 this is my copyright 😡😡😡Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: koiza.k

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJ😆
-koiza- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJ😆

uff don't ask 😆

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

@BOLD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

uff don't ask 😆

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

i have a feeling aditya chopra interfered in it a lot 😡 and sum more senior actresses like bebo or PC should have been chosen instead of kat and anushka 🥱
-koiza- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i have a feeling aditya chopra interfered in it a lot 😡 and sum more senior actresses like bebo or PC should have been chosen instead of kat and anushka 🥱

nothing would have saved it naughty boy! perhaps a sensible direction, a script may be and an editor who can edit the unnecessary crap! acting wise- with dialogues as cheesy as this- i cannot even in my wildest dreams imagine an amir khan doing it! may be it was just meant for srk! but the real problem was not the actors- they sucked coz the script sucked! direction is the weakest thing about this movie! cant believe late yashji actually directed this! SHOCKER!

aish. thumbnail

Crap and not being crap is subjective right?
-koiza- thumbnail

and 4 songs with a gap of just 5 minutes in between- HELLO?

seems like AR-Rahman made the album first and the movie was made to fit in those songs! 

-koiza- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aishh.

Crap and not being crap is subjective right?

totally!

but when did i mention JTHJ here?