Am I the only garv fan [VIEWBIE Note : Pg 11] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

RobertPattinson

Groupbie

RobertPattinson

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
i like garv :D too 
i love bg music 
i want gauri and him to be together 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyDanikaavyarimatintin0602Enchanted_jassi..Anj..soni595

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am I the only garv fan [VIEWBIE Note : Pg 11] (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Israa101

Groupbie

Israa101

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Oh my days! And here i was thinking im the only one who likes garv! I agree with everything tht u said! Im a new member aswell and i like garv and i only watch khamoshiyan for him aswell! Sid is a nice character and the actor mohit is good, but i just like manit, i think hes a good actor, even though ive only seen him in a few episodes and i havent seen him in any show before. His character intrigues me, but i dont think hes bad and now dont kill me, lol, but i think he will be cute with gauri! I mean, her and sid are really cute and all tht. But sids lucky coz hes got the love of his parents and tht, but what about garv? I dont think he has anyone and its obviously got summin to do with appa saheb! I mean we already know that appa saheb is a shady character and garv wants revenge, but obviously for a reason! Otherwise i dont think hes bad, otherwise would he have helpt gauri to uncover the truth about that appa saheb shot her? Yea, maybe he wanted to save his own neck, but who wouldnt? He was obviously blamed wrong! I think in the future he will help gauri uncover the truth about her mother and why she thinks shes cursed or summin!
Anyway, thts just my oppinion! But i do like garv!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyDanikaavyarimatintin0602Enchanted_jassi..Anj..vasirajusoni595

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
actually i like this name garv. i trust me dear u r not alone i. this forum. i watch this bz of the 3 gauri,sid n garv

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Israa101Danikaavyarima..Anj..Joyee_90sunshine99

soapie

soapie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I love Garv too! He is the only interesting character in this serial! Otherwise, the show is pretty dull...the only time the screen livens up is when Garv makes his entry! Aside from his voice (which I find a bit squeaky), I think he has a great screen presence and his character looks by far the most intriguing and interesting amongst the whole lot!

Mohit fans are very unfair to Manit...they border on the abusive at times...I read a post where they called Manit a Dog and what not! I wonder where the moderators of this forum are? Or are they too Mohit fans and hence keep quiet when other actors are bashed?Confused

Ms.ShyIsraa101Danika..Anj..*KT*~Lakshya*soni595

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I like Garv too... and absolutely love his background score Big smile

Danikatintin0602..Anj..vasirajusunshine99soni595

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Don't kill me ... Would like to see garv pair up wid guari...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer14Israa101Danikax-jas-xtintin0602..Anj..vasirajuiqbalslover

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I like Garv too... and absolutely love his background score Big smile
 I love the trio SG square( Sid ,Gauri and Garv)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatintin0602Joyee_90iqbalslover

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaJoyee_90sunshine99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.