Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Yeah got that PM, but did not pay any attention to it, however tried to find out from someone if it was really you coz if it was I wanted to help and I am so dumb I did not think of sending you a PM to find out.

BB has just come on in the UK and I am least interested in it coz I can't get this poor 3 year old out of my head.Cry

Its fine...don't worry about it. Big smile

I know Mahek, I can understand. I've been feeling the same. After I learnt of the gang rape, I haven't been able to concentrate on much else. I come here to distract or do other stuff. For a while, it works. But while driving or doing any other mundane task, my thoughts keep going back to her. And now this poor three 3 year old child plus the others...how do we get them out of our heads? More importantly, how do they get the horrible crimes done to them out of their heads the rest of their lives? These children and women will need years of counseling to get back to normal. I can only hope they get every help available to them and society does not judge them. This is a terrible state of affairs in India. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1Y2JisBack

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 year-old RAPED in DELHI (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

See I knew it, its usually covered up by the very own; our ladies need to speak up not just about sexual violence but domestic violence in general.

One time I was coming back watching a NHL match and I took the Train and there were only two other people inside, a desi male and a female. Anyways some argument broke out and the male started cursing and abusing her. And then he began shoving her for a while and then started CHOKING her!!!

At this time it was enough of it and I wanted to get up and floor this guy (me being bigger than him) however I thought I will let the police deal with it and pressed the silent yellow button.

Two stations sure enough the cops came and pulled all of us out and I gave my statement.

However here is the kicker... The lady flatly DENIED any violence and basically blamed it on me saying that she has no clue W*F was I talking about.. Next thing you know the COPS are asking me how much did I drink tonight and all that... while I see in my corner the couple are sent away on their way...

Ouch

See that is mentality of us asians and the asian community.  The asians are too much up each others a*s to report things.  I am so happy that I was not bought up to think like alot of asians do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mahek_No1Dexterkilaila

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Somehow I feel the community is equally responsible to encourage rape crimes as law. When a girl gets raped, instead motivate the victim and report a file against offenders, they (majority) try to hide it for the sake of honor. f**k this kind of honor, take it back in your ass and enjoy. I have seen in news that Harayani's Grayam Panchayat asking girls to get married at the age of 16-18 at most. What the f**k ? Instead controlling Willy of their son, they are advising girls to be safe. In other words. 

"My son is one horny bas***d. He has only two emotions - Hungry and Horny. At home we can only deal with his hunger so in order to overcome his horny nature, he can attack your women anytime. We don't take responsibility for his actions, Please be safe and sound."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBossY2JisBackMahek_No1Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Somehow I feel the community is equally responsible to encourage rape crimes as law. When a girl gets raped, instead motivate the victim and report a file against offenders, they (majority) try to hide it for the sake of honor. f**k this kind of honor, take it back in your ass and enjoy. I have seen in news that Harayani's Grayam Panchayat asking girls to get married at the age of 16-18 at most. What the f**k ? Instead controlling Willy of their son, they are advising girls to be safe. In other words. 

"My son is one horny bas***d. He has only two emotions - Hungry and Horny. At home we can only deal with his hunger so in order to overcome his horny nature, he can attack your women anytime. We don't take responsibility for his actions, Please be safe and sound."

I'm convinced nothing is going to become of the older generation.Dead But we as the present generation need to raise better sons, ones that respect women. We need to raise assertive, confident daughters. The only thing that can work from what I see at the moment is harshest of punishments for the rapists so that it acts as a major deterrent and immediate self defense classes to girls starting right from school. Opening up free counseling and rape trauma centers would help too. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thindEl_DoradoY2JisBackMahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

I agree with you.

Sometimes I feel ashamed of being an asian, the asisan's around me make me feel like that. Angry

bhinder.thind

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I'm convinced nothing is going to become of the older generation.Dead But we as the present generation need to raise better sons, ones that respect women. We need to raise assertive, confident daughters. The only thing that can work from what I see at the moment is harshest of punishments for the rapists so that it acts as a major deterrent and immediate self defense classes to girls starting right from school. Opening up free counseling and rape trauma centers would help too. 

Not all of the younger generations think like this, I know people of the same age group as me (including my cousins) whom have said to me if they were abused or raped or if they saw someone else being abused they would keep quiet, and I was like W*F.

I hope we can start to make a change and atleast when we have kids we bring them up with our thinking.

El_DoradoDexterkilaila

..Ice-Cube..

IF-Rockerz

..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
aall this assses are disgusting C#*#& L#*##*
but rape nt only happens in India.. there are other countries too!!!

Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top