Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I cannot deal with this news anymore. The last one was bad enough, it has literally drained me out just thinking about it. I cannot even imagine what the victims are going through. This is so depressing. DisapproveEach rape in the news seems to be more horrific than the last. What kind of assholes live in this world? Why don't they immediately come up with the harshest of punishments available for rapists?

How many more kids and women should be raped before the government wakes the f**k up?! Dead

I am also sick of these news, if we can't deal with all this I wonder how the victims or the family would be dealing with this crap.

I have a 3 year old niece whom I am very protective of, if someone ever touched her I would not spare them.  I can't even begin to feel how that poor child is.  This is a very side news CryCryCry.

PS by the way dexter you got your ID back I see.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 22 December 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBoss-CmPunk123-DexterkilailaPentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 year-old RAPED in DELHI (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

El_Dorado

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I cannot deal with this news anymore. The last one was bad enough, it has literally drained me out just thinking about it. I cannot even imagine what the victims are going through. This is so depressing. DisapproveEach rape in the news seems to be more horrific than the last. What kind of assholes live in this world? Why don't they immediately come up with the harshest of punishments available for rapists?

How many more kids and women should be raped before the government wakes the f**k up?! Dead

I am also sick of these news, if we can't deal with all this I wonder how the victims or the family would be dealing with this crap.

I have a 3 year old niece whom I am very protective of, if someone ever touched her I would not spare them.  I can't even begin to feel how that poor child is.  This is a very side news CryCryCry.

I know! How cruel would you have to be before you decide to do that to a 3 year old! A baby! How can you even think of sexualizing a baby let alone rape her! Jesus! Disapprove

At bold: So you got that PM too? Everyone has been telling me that there is some dexterkilaila12 and 13 PMing them. Its not me. That person is an impersonator. I have always had this ID, it was never blocked. Please don't pay attention to these trolls that claim to be me. I have already reported them to the GM. Thank you. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoMahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I can't believe that people still try to brush these matters under the carpet.  Here in the UK many asian women get raped by family and kids get sexually abused, and still in this country asians brush it under the carpet or turn a blind eye to is.  If someone finds out about an abuse of a child they do nothing about it.  It does not only happen in india it also happens in UK which is a western country Angry 

Interesting... Unless the family/community covers it up and does not report it I dont see why action is not being taken?

Here in the US/CAN the situation is the exact opposite, they have put everything from sexual touching to gang rape into one term as "sexual assault". Sometime's a few men's life are forever ruined, their careers destroyed over a false accusation which I believe it a bit unfair however I still think these policies need to be in place to deter and keep people afraid.

Action is not being taken coz of the so called asian community whom never report these type of things.  The law in this country is really fair and the criminals get punished but if asians don't report such things then justice will never be done.  this is why I say I don't give a sh*t about the asian community, the english are much better than out so called community.

I know of 3 people whom I am very  close to whom were raped for years when they were young and now they are around 47 and 50 years old, in the times when they were young people used to stay quiet about these things but why not speak out now, for god sake this is the 21st century .

Nothing pi*ses me off more than the dogle asians

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss-CmPunk123-Dexterkilaila

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saitan

Originally posted by Omnipotence

Indian Government MUST find a way to deal with these sexually deprived horny pigs. 

Soon they would be raping animals. Zoophiles.

I had a roommate in college (in India), who "used" mice for her "pleasure"...yuck but true...Dead

OMG that is so foul man 
puke emoticon

sosweet-CmPunk123-Dexterkilaila

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

I hate saying it but probably jab tak someone of Gandhi's family doesn't get the same treatment .. I wish the same had happened to Ambedkar's family .. At least Rape laws a bit more strict hunde ... 7-10 years jail not enough .. And out of those 7-10 years, courts on average take 3-4 years to say punishment. What's left ? A mere 5-6 years jail for destroying physical as well mental state of woman.  Shame 

El_DoradoTheBossDexterkilaila

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

See I knew it, its usually covered up by the very own; our ladies need to speak up not just about sexual violence but domestic violence in general.

One time I was coming back watching a NHL match and I took the Train and there were only two other people inside, a desi male and a female. Anyways some argument broke out and the male started cursing and abusing her. And then he began shoving her for a while and then started CHOKING her!!!

At this time it was enough of it and I wanted to get up and floor this guy (me being bigger than him) however I thought I will let the police deal with it and pressed the silent yellow button.

Two stations sure enough the cops came and pulled all of us out and I gave my statement.

However here is the kicker... The lady flatly DENIED any violence and basically blamed it on me saying that she has no clue W*F was I talking about.. Next thing you know the COPS are asking me how much did I drink tonight and all that... while I see in my corner the couple are sent away on their way...

Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Dorado-CmPunk123-DexterkilailaMahek_No1Samraat_92

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know! How cruel would you have to be before you decide to do that to a 3 year old! A baby! How can you even think of sexualizing a baby let alone rape her! Jesus! Disapprove

At bold: So you got that PM too? Everyone has been telling me that there is some dexterkilaila12 and 13 PMing them. Its not me. That person is an impersonator. I have always had this ID, it was never blocked. Please don't pay attention to these trolls that claim to be me. I have already reported them to the GM. Thank you. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Yeah got that PM, but did not pay any attention to it, however tried to find out from someone if it was really you coz if it was I wanted to help and I am so dumb I did not think of sending you a PM to find out.

BB has just come on in the UK and I am least interested in it coz I can't get this poor 3 year old out of my head.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top