Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 year-old RAPED in DELHI (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
What the F**k is happening to people,  raping a 3 year old, as soon as I read this I started crying this is so sad, I have a 3 year old niece and am very protective over her, that poor 3 year old has had to go through so much pain AngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Bl*ody M*ron of a person.  that man should be tortured so badly that he asks for death but he does not get death he should be tortured for the rest of his life.

I can't believe that people still try to brush these matters under the carpet.  Here in the UK many asian women get raped by family and kids get sexually abused, and still in this country asians brush it under the carpet or turn a blind eye to is.  If someone finds out about an abuse of a child they do nothing about it.  It does not only happen in india it also happens in UK which is a western country AngryAngryAngryAngry 

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 22 December 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBossTarantallegra

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
How about this, I put on my thinking cap and came up with this?

- Hang them upside down and burn the hottest pepper in the world in their faces.
- Cut off their fingers with pliers.
- Make small cuts on their entire body with razor blade.
- Tie two small low voltage AC power to their chests and give give the shock but stop before they die.
- Hammer needles in their toe nails.
- Chop off their balls, fry it and feed it to them.
- Use a dull knife to slowly skin them including their scalp.
- Cut off their dicks and let them bleed slowly.

SIt back on a chair, take a deep breath and enjoy.

And that makes it 500 posts for me; although I didnt wish to reach the milestone this way but I dont fret speaking my mind.

Edited by TheBoss - 22 December 2012 at 1:41pm

El_DoradoMahek_No1Samraat_92

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

How about this, I put on my thinking cap and came up with this?

- Hang them upside down and burn the hottest pepper in the world in their faces.
- Cut off their fingers with pliers.
- Make small cuts on their entire body with razor blade.
- Tie two small low voltage AC power to their chests and give give the shock but stop before they die.
- Hammer needles in their toe nails.
- Chop off their balls, fry it and feed it to them.
- Use a dull knife to slowly skin them including their scalp.
- Cut off their dicks and let them bleed slowly.

SIt back on a chair, take a deep breath and enjoy.

And that makes it 500 posts for me; although I didnt wish to reach the milestone this way but I dont fret speaking my mind.

Thats what should happen to these filthy sh*t heads, and then they should not be hanged, they should be left to suffer and die a very slow death, if this happens then no man in the world will dare to rape a women again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I cannot deal with this news anymore. The last one was bad enough, it has literally drained me out just thinking about it. I cannot even imagine what the victims are going through. This is so depressing. DisapproveEach rape in the news seems to be more horrific than the last. What kind of assholes live in this world? Why don't they immediately come up with the harshest of punishments available for rapists?

How many more kids and women should be raped before the government wakes the f**k up?! Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBossOmnipotencePentaminous.Tarantallegra

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I can't believe that people still try to brush these matters under the carpet.  Here in the UK many asian women get raped by family and kids get sexually abused, and still in this country asians brush it under the carpet or turn a blind eye to is.  If someone finds out about an abuse of a child they do nothing about it.  It does not only happen in india it also happens in UK which is a western country Angry 

Interesting... Unless the family/community covers it up and does not report it I dont see why action is not being taken?

Here in the US/CAN the situation is the exact opposite, they have put everything from sexual touching to gang rape into one term as "sexual assault". Sometime's a few men's life are forever ruined, their careers destroyed over a false accusation which I believe it a bit unfair however I still think these policies need to be in place to deter and keep people afraid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoMahek_No1

El_Dorado

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

OmnipotenceDexterkilailaPentaminous.

El_Dorado

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

TheBossMahek_No1Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top