3 year-old RAPED in DELHI - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I'm convinced nothing is going to become of the older generation.🤢 But we as the present generation need to raise better sons, ones that respect women. We need to raise assertive, confident daughters. The only thing that can work from what I see at the moment is harshest of punishments for the rapists so that it acts as a major deterrent and immediate self defense classes to girls starting right from school. Opening up free counseling and rape trauma centers would help too. 

I agree. Most families in India are reserved and shy talking about sex direct to kids. Their excuses will be "It's not our culture". Well, if you talk about our culture, It doesn't include rapes too or does it? People have to change your views with time and adapt to present situations. Yes agree about self defense classes. Indian public (majority situations) acts gay and show no balls to come up and help the victims. The only solution is self defense education. 

Yes, and the hardest punishment could be cut off their dicks. Na rahega baans and na bajogi bansari. How can they get thos horny? f**kers use your hand not women. 

Originally posted by Broken_Heart

aall this assses are disgusting C#*#& L#*##*
but rape nt only happens in India.. there are other countries too!!!

Yes, Rape can happen to anyone and anywhere. Perverts can't control their willies. But at-least most of the western counties are up to take action asap. Cases don't hang around in court for years. 

Did you listen to Bollywood song "It happens only in India". Present version of the same song will include sorry state of law and government.  Yes, IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA. 
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Yes, Rape can happen to anyone and anywhere. Perverts can't control their willies. But at-least most of the western counties are up to take action asap. Cases don't hang around in court for years. 

Did you listen to Bollywood song "It happens only in India". Present version of the same song will include sorry state of law and government.  Yes, IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA. 

Western countries can only be up to take action if asian's report these crimes, but here in the UK also asians brush stuff under the carpet and do nothing about it and nothing is more frustrating then that 😡😡
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Western countries can only be up to take action if asian's report these crimes, but here in the UK also asians brush stuff under the carpet and do nothing about it and nothing is more frustrating then that 😡😡

Hawww What you talking about? It's not our culture to drag personal issues to the police station and ask community to make fun of us. We hold cultural and traditional values of Gandhi. Always be Shhh. Touch our women? Yes, do it. Molestation? Yes, do it.. Rape them? Umm As long as issue doesn't get out of the room. You can do it. What about victim then? What victim? What are you talking about mate. Its about family's honor and she will be silent too.  Please leave us alone. An invisible man / woman who lives up in the sky will help us. 

Hawww What you talking about? It's not our culture to drag personal issues to the police station and ask community to make fun of us. We hold cultural and traditional values of Gandhi. Always be Shhh. Touch our women? Yes, do it. Molestation? Yes, do it.. Rape them? Umm As long as issue doesn't get out of the room. You can do it. What about victim then? What victim? What are you talking about mate. Its about family's honor and she will be silent too.  Please leave us alone. An invisible man / woman who lives up in the sky will help us. 

Thats exactly what most asians think like.

And we are so proud of our so called culture and traditions, ufff.

I am not totally against the culture coz I am an asian too and I know my boundries, I will follow culture and traditions but I will never turn a blind eye to abuse or rape.

Its high time that asians wake up from coo coo land.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Thats exactly what most asians think like.

And we are so proud of our so called culture and traditions, ufff.

I am not totally against the culture coz I am an asian too and I know my boundries, I will follow culture and traditions but I will never turn a blind eye to abuse or rape.

Its high time that asians wake up from coo coo land.

You know what's most annoying and disturbing shit they say afterwards "God will punish them". Why the f**k god let this happen in the first place? Or "It was God's decision, what can we do" Who the f**k is this God guy/gal to destroy someone's life and let them go through all this pain? I don't believe there is any God. Even if there is any? He/she should be ashamed of self and die. Rape with kids? How you can even imagine this shit? 

Yea, Blockage of sex education/current issues in the name of culture is dying state of fat heads. Culture is doing well but don't let it kill your girls mentally and physically. 

Wake up? What you talking about? I will better have Allo de pronthe's and sleep. I will only wake up when it will happen to my loved ones. Let me rest till ... (Though happy to see people protesting in Delhi) 
Oh My God! What kind of people are living in this world?? ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by F-bomb

Animals. Actually, I apologise. I am insulting the animals by comparing the Shaitaans to Animals. What is the opposite of human? Devil? Shaitaan? that sort of people.
worse than animals u mean

You know what's most annoying and disturbing shit they say afterwards "God will punish them". Why the f**k god let this happen in the first place? Or "It was God's decision, what can we do" Who the f**k is this God guy/gal to destroy someone's life and let them go through all this pain? I don't believe there is any God. Even if there is any? He/she should be ashamed of self and die. Rape with kids? How you can even imagine this shit?

Yea, Blockage of sex education/current issues in the name of culture is dying state of fat heads. Culture is doing well but don't let it kill your girls mentally and physically.

Wake up? What you talking about? I will better have Allo de pronthe's and sleep. I will only wake up when it will happen to my loved ones. Let me rest till ... (Though happy to see people protesting in Delhi)

See people always blame god for their actions and say agar allah chahta hain to hum kya kare.

My younger brother always says that if the train is at the train station and I need to travel on it, but I wait and when the train goes from the station so I missed it and then I say allah ki marzi thi, how stupid u miss that train on purpose and then blame god, why blame god, god gave us brains to use.

Its disappointing.I am simply flabbergasted.

These are the acts of satan.So finally i think the Age of Lucifer has descended upon us.
Really is dreadful