Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 26

Page 1 Page 25
Page   of 26

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

Guys have u seen him in Just Mohabbat?? It was a show on sony. It was his first show I guess. He played a cool college dude character named "Kabir". Tab se hi mera dil uss pe aa gaya tha. i was in school then LOL

Nope, I haven't. Though I tried searching for it. Disapprove I don't know what happened to Sony. It was uploading Just Mohabbat's episode but stopped midway! So they haven't gotten to KVB's part yet. And yes, I'm assuming it was his first show. He appeared in 1999, right? That means it's been 14 years for KVB in the TV industry. LOL

But I read quite a bit about Kabir though and he sounds so much like a person who can make hearts flutter. Embarrassed Also, it is very nice that KVB was associated with Just Mohabbat. I've always heard of it/ Whenever the old shows from the 90s are spoken, Just Mohabbat is always one of them. it's quite a classic show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| (Page 26)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by sabrina.a

Guys have u seen him in Just Mohabbat?? It was a show on sony. It was his first show I guess. He played a cool college dude character named "Kabir". Tab se hi mera dil uss pe aa gaya tha. i was in school then LOL

Nope, I haven't. Though I tried searching for it. Disapprove I don't know what happened to Sony. It was uploading Just Mohabbat's episode but stopped midway! So they haven't gotten to KVB's part yet. And yes, I'm assuming it was his first show. He appeared in 1999, right? That means it's been 14 years for KVB in the TV industry. LOL

But I read quite a bit about Kabir though and he sounds so much like a person who can make hearts flutter. Embarrassed Also, it is very nice that KVB was associated with Just Mohabbat. I've always heard of it/ Whenever the old shows from the 90s are spoken, Just Mohabbat is always one of them. it's quite a classic show. 
yes it was great and had some advanced things too if you think about 90s (Hope u understand what i meant LOL). He was so cool in that. His entry was on bike that I can remember.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
^ Please talk about him more. LOL I can't watch Kabir so might as well hear about him! LOL. How long was KVB in the show?

Also, I heard Avantika Malik, Imran Khan's wife was in the show. Did KVB have any scenes with her? LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 28 January 2013 at 9:57pm

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
anyone else also following Welcome?? Tongue
i am watching it for KV! Big smile

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I am watching for KV too

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
YO ppl happy vala valentines day!!! Muha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzsabrina.a

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.