Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

Nani, magic & Pam ROFLROFL

KZK Angry just after their reunion she killed her character for a stupid drag & may be for giving more screen space to prerna - anurag :/ grr! I know, by the time Tina reentered that charm was gone... same happened to my mayank nupur :'( season 2 was so unbearable nightmare... I dont know what exactly she did to devki and prem... I used to be in school back then... I caught up PM story now... written updates of that forum :p and few videos.. Ekta has this habit of creating classics and ruining them on her own... recently she messed Arjun-Purvi's story LOL

SB Ouch

Devki left Prem after they spent the night together. I think she had cancer or something and didn't want to hurt him. Well, Devki did come back later but that was after the leap took place when KVB already left. I don't know what happened after. Confused

And LOL, I've heard of Arjun-Purvi and all the drama happening around them. LOL But people seem to like Onir-Purvi as well so Ekta has a chance to create another couple, hahaha. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| (Page 25)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
BTW, Aanchal, have you seen today's episode of Welcome yet? This week seems to be filled with loads of drama. Much more than last week. LOL I can't seem to figure out if this is a cooking show or something else, LMAO. Who cares. It's entertaining. ROFL

snowflake.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

BTW, Aanchal, have you seen today's episode of Welcome yet? This week seems to be filled with loads of drama. Much more than last week. LOL I can't seem to figure out if this is a cooking show or something else, LMAO. Who cares. It's entertaining. ROFL

Yes, OMG those ladies are so fake Ouch I mean commenting about someone physical attributes...who does that.. grr :@
Amar is a safe player ;) I saw him in BB... KV is funny.. I absolutely loved how he tried his part in making the model feel comfortable while the other two ladies were grr :@ :@

I thought Ragini-Niagr were immatured and Manoj to as always pathetic... but they are still in their learning phase... real drama will happen at Dimpy's place ROFL

mysticgoryfilms

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Nani, magic & Pam ROFLROFL

KZK Angry just after their reunion she killed her character for a stupid drag & may be for giving more screen space to prerna - anurag :/ grr! I know, by the time Tina reentered that charm was gone... same happened to my mayank nupur :'( season 2 was so unbearable nightmare... I dont know what exactly she did to devki and prem... I used to be in school back then... I caught up PM story now... written updates of that forum :p and few videos.. Ekta has this habit of creating classics and ruining them on her own... recently she messed Arjun-Purvi's story LOL

SB Ouch

Devki left Prem after they spent the night together. I think she had cancer or something and didn't want to hurt him. Well, Devki did come back later but that was after the leap took place when KVB already left. I don't know what happened after. Confused

And LOL, I've heard of Arjun-Purvi and all the drama happening around them. LOL But people seem to like Onir-Purvi as well so Ekta has a chance to create another couple, hahaha. 

I dont follow that show Dead I heard its ending Dancing

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Yes, OMG those ladies are so fake Ouch I mean commenting about someone physical attributes...who does that.. grr :@
Amar is a safe player ;) I saw him in BB... KV is funny.. I absolutely loved how he tried his part in making the model feel comfortable while the other two ladies were grr :@ :@

I thought Ragini-Niagr were immatured and Manoj to as always pathetic... but they are still in their learning phase... real drama will happen at Dimpy's place ROFL

I haven't seen the episode yet but I did check out the forum and it looks quite bad. Giselle seems to be just enjoying the food and minding her own business, and then Dimpy and Debina come to attack her. Confused I've seen Dimpy on NB 5 and she seemed to be a sweet girl, I guess I was wrong. 

And LOL, from the promos it looked like Amar was going to be the safest contestant. He did not want to take any chances. LOL I saw clips of him on BB too, I think he was a bit more rowdy there, LOL. I can't wait to watch KVB though! He is just full of fun and merry, it will be a joy to watch him! 

And LMAO, I'm eagerly looking forward to Dimpy's place! ROFL But I can't wait to see KVB's place too. Day Dreaming

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 28 January 2013 at 5:20pm

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

I dont follow that show Dead I heard its ending Dancing

Yes, because Ankita is leaving. LOL

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
stil didn't watch KVB this week welcom... How was he??

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Guys have u seen him in Just Mohabbat?? It was a show on sony. It was his first show I guess. He played a cool college dude character named "Kabir". Tab se hi mera dil uss pe aa gaya tha. i was in school then LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.