Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 26

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

KVBians..

Quick mesg. Keep in touch. May we meet again in KVB's other show forums. So no good byes between KVB Hardcore fans.

Carisma, you left midway though. LOLLOL But sure! 

I am going to be in the Welcome forum, not just for KVB LOL, but I'm going to be watching the entire show. And I'll also head back to where I originally was before this show *goes back to posting on the Bollywood Section*. 

Oh and maybe you'll also find me on the Arjun forum too, LOL, if I'm not lazy. And the NB forum, and a few CCs - in short, I'll still be around. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.acarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| (Page 22)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Areey no good bye !!! we are KV's brat pack!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrishcarisma2

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I will also be in welcome and hopefully on Savitri!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

KVBians..

Quick mesg. Keep in touch. May we meet again in KVB's other show forums. So no good byes between KVB Hardcore fans.

Carisma, you left midway though. LOLLOL But sure! 

I am going to be in the Welcome forum, not just for KVB LOL, but I'm going to be watching the entire show. And I'll also head back to where I originally was before this show *goes back to posting on the Bollywood Section*. 

Oh and maybe you'll also find me on the Arjun forum too, LOL, if I'm not lazy. And the NB forum, and a few CCs - in short, I'll still be around. LOLLOL
Lol. I've not been around the forums much.. So I kind of dissapeared from all forums for a while. BUT just getting back into it. And I've fallen behind with the show .. again. Lol

I'll watch welcome - just for KVB.. oe else I hate cooking shows. LOL

MahinKmysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I just saw KVB's dance performance (can you really call it a 'dance'? LOL) on that Sapne show.

The entire segment was okay overall, LOL, I'll explain that later. For now, I just want to go on and on and on about how friggin' haaawwwttt KVB was looking!! OMG! This guy is truly gorgeous! Day DreamingDay Dreaming They didn't exactly have any 'dance' moves but the way he was moving his body... ufff... he can seriously create chemistry with anyone. KVB had two girls to dance with, Sara Khan and Rubina Dilak. And he created amazing chemistry with both of them. I'm just going to go back and watch him. He's sooo good looking!!

But excluding KVB, the entire dance segment was so weird. LOL

1) None of them were lip-synching. LOL, I have idea why they did that, or maybe they were asked not to lip-synch. But it looked so awkward, haha. Perhaps if they did lip-synch the performance would have gone from 'okay' to 'good'.
2) None of them were actually 'dancing'. They seriously had no choreography. LOL They were given some club dance moves where they just move their body, LOL.
3) A weird place to dance in. I would have liked an open area. Nevertheless, if they did dance like that in an open area it would have been even more weird so that confined one is good, I guess, haha.

Anyway, enjoy it for KVB. He was truly hot! LOL

Starts @ 5.14

Continues here

KVB reminded me of Prem days. Day Dreaming

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 19 January 2013 at 11:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aPrags_Sociopathcarisma2

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

KVBians..

yup will cya around. this time i will have no studies to bother me!LOL so i shall be more regular on IF.Embarrassed

MahinKsabrina.a

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I just saw KVB's dance performance (can you really call it a 'dance'? LOL) on that Sapne show.

The entire segment was okay overall, LOL, I'll explain that later. For now, I just want to go on and on and on about how friggin' haaawwwttt KVB was looking!! OMG! This guy is truly gorgeous! Day DreamingDay Dreaming They didn't exactly have any 'dance' moves but the way he was moving his body... ufff... he can seriously create chemistry with anyone. KVB had two girls to dance with, Sara Khan and Rubina Dilak. And he created amazing chemistry with both of them. I'm just going to go back and watch him. He's sooo good looking!!

But excluding KVB, the entire dance segment was so weird. LOL

1) None of them were lip-synching. LOL, I have idea why they did that, or maybe they were asked not to lip-synch. But it looked so awkward, haha. Perhaps if they did lip-synch the performance would have gone from 'okay' to 'good'.
2) None of them were actually 'dancing'. They seriously had no choreography. LOL They were given some club dance moves where they just move their body, LOL.
3) A weird place to dance in. I would have liked an open area. Nevertheless, if they did dance like that in an open area it would have been even more weird so that confined one is good, I guess, haha.

Anyway, enjoy it for KVB. He was truly hot! LOL

Starts @ 5.14

Continues here

KVB reminded me of Prem days. Day Dreaming

I just watched the video. OMG I wanna eat him LOL Embarrassed
Mujhe KV ki Lat Lag Gayi Blushing

MahinKPrags_Sociopath

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
OMG! I can't tell you how ecstatic I was when my friend sent me this link! Star Plus uploaded the entire show of KZK. This is really exciting especially since almost all of Prem-Mukti's scenes uploaded on Youtube got deleted. This is just friggin' awesome! Now I can watch PM's entire story. Day Dreaming

KVB's parts are in Season 3 and Season 4. Maybe a little bit of Season 2 too, I have to check. LOL

Many more old shows are uploaded as well. I heard Shararat is uploaded too but can't find it. Angry

MahinKsabrina.a

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.