Afsar Bitiya

Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hello shello jiWinkLOL

Hi Rachna Big smile
How are u and what's up

Hi Rachna. I'm fine Big smile you? Embarrassed
I am also good so what's the discussion all about Pintu singh and GHOST VarshaWinkLOL

I MUST SAY ..Badi Beautiful Ghost aayi hai Pintu Singh ko phislaane ke liye  TongueLOLLOL

Lol Moni you make me laugh LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) (Page 5)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
You are right Fizu AB is going talash way but reverse of it. Talash started with living rozie to spirit (forgot the name) but AB has started from spirit (Varsa) will end at someone living who is doing all this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Moni completely agree with you Bahut hi beautiful ghost aayi hai Pintu singh ko phislane ke liyeWinkLOL

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I have an idea how Pinto can prove to everyone about Varsha, you know that CCTV Camera Idea that they listened to and Krishna used to catch Dihati, Pinto should show everyone a clip of Varsha as well.

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

You are right Fizu AB is going talash way but reverse of it. Talash started with living rozie to spirit (forgot the name) but AB has started from spirit (Varsa) will end at someone living who is doing all this.

I never watched Talaash but read abbout it so I asked Big smile

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

I have an idea how Pinto can prove to everyone about Varsha, you know that CCTV Camera Idea that they listened to and Krishna used to catch Dihati, Pinto should show everyone a clip of Varsha as well.

Aur agar Varsha ke Ghost ko CCTV camera ke baare mein bhi pata hua aur usne vo clipping nikaal di ho toWink

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I never watched Talaash but read abbout it so I asked Big smile

Rachu completely agree with u . It is going REVERSE TALAASH WAY LOLWink . But MUST SAY I am loving the track and Talassh Music Big smile

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Aur agar Varsha ke Ghost ko CCTV camera ke baare mein bhi pata hua aur usne vo clipping nikaal di ho toWink

Rachu Exactly . if Varsha can come in Prishna's Bedroom , then She can do this very easily Wink

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.