Afsar Bitiya

Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 3 Page 23

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Hello shello jiWinkLOL

Hi Rachna Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roziemoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hello Guyz Hug 
 Just peeped in to say Hii to u all . Will surely will be back after my Dinner . Till then U all continue  Guyzzz Letzzz Rockk this thread . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 22 December 2012 at 10:54am

rozie-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hello Guyz Hug 
 Just peeped in to say Hii to u all . Will surely will be back after my Dinner . Till then U all continue  Guyzzz Letzzz Rockk this thread . 

Hey Moni, come back soon after dinner, I'm waiting Wink Big smile

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hello my fellow Krazy Kinshukians Big smile

I just fell in love with Kinshuk from the first moment i saw him Embarrassed, he was so handsome and wow!!! his style was Day Dreaming

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Hello my fellow Krazy Kinshukians Big smile

I just fell in love with Kinshuk from the first moment i saw him Embarrassed, he was so handsome and wow!!! his style was Day Dreaming

Hey Rozey, so is Pinto Singh the first character you saw which Kinshuk plays? Did you watch any of his other shows? Big smile

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hey Fiza,
Yeah Pinto Singh is the first time i ever saw Kinshuk acting Big smile, and i must say i just started reading anything and everything available on the internet about him, I just instantly became attracted to him, respected him, loved his acting, and then i discovered the AB forum n i just joined mainly so i can talk all day abt him LOL.
i am just sad that they are taking AB off air

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Hey Fiza,
Yeah Pinto Singh is the first time i ever saw Kinshuk acting Big smile, and i must say i just started reading anything and everything available on the internet about him, I just instantly became attracted to him, respected him, loved his acting, and then i discovered the AB forum n i just joined mainly so i can talk all day abt him LOL.
i am just sad that they are taking AB off air

You should watch his other shows as well, I'm sure you will love Kinshuk even more and I hope it doesn't go off air and yeah he's soo handsome and a great person that anyone can love him Wink Big smile

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey Fiza,
so then it isn't confirmed??? I read a few post in Ab forum that said it was going off air, thats why i didn't really came back to the forum cuz i was so upset, but then u invited me n i came Big smile, but i am glad i re entered cuz after watching KInshuk in last night episode with Varsha, I have to say he is indeed the King of Expressions Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.