Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Rachu Exactly . if Varsha can come in Prishna's Bedroom , then She can do this very easily ðŸ˜‰

Your right Rachna, I didnt think of that 😕 then he should stay in the same room and when she comes he should stay there and call Krishna so then Varsha can't escape
Hahahahahah I am sure Fizu Varsha is not alone she can't do anything alone even if he stays there then also something will happen that he will not be able to show it to anyone

Guyz Why Kinshuk's Rank going down so much ? We should do soemething about it . I can't see him so down ðŸ˜­

@Fizu 

Hey Fizu Did u voted for Kinshuk on FB for Best Actor Catg ? if not then I shared the link of it on ur wall on FB .Do LIKE the Pic and SHARE it as many as times U can . We have to make him win . 

Yeah we to get his rank up and I need to start commenting regulary again which I can do now since I got holidays 😃 and Moni, you shared it on my Wall then I will deffo remember to comment when I go on FB, I'll vote for Kinshuk 😃
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Hahahahahah I am sure Fizu Varsha is not alone she can't do anything alone even if he stays there then also something will happen that he will not be able to show it to anyone

Yeah true that Rachna, honestly speaking if I was there, I would have got Tuntun's gun and shot her in the leg to stop her from escaping 😈
@Fizu 

Yes Fizu We have to do something .Very few are commenting on his profile and that too not regularly 😔 . 

@Rachu 

Sahi kaha Rachu . Whatever Pintu thinks to catch Varsha but she will escape from him anyhow by applying some trick . 
Because one thing is sure itna bada plan vo akele execute nahi kar sakti she must have got her people to support her.
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Yeah true that Rachna, honestly speaking if I was there, I would have got Tuntun's gun and shot her in the leg to stop her from escaping 😈

Fizu NIce idea . But Right now Pintu is so much shocked , scared and frustrated that he is not in state to think very much right now . 

Fizu NIce idea . But Right now Pintu is so much shocked , scared and frustrated that he is not in state to think very much right now . 
Kahin leg ki jagah kahin aur lag gayi goli to lene ke dene pad jaayenge.

Because one thing is sure itna bada plan vo akele execute nahi kar sakti she must have got her people to support her.

Yes Rachu . it's not easy for her to enter in TTS Mansion and that too in Pintu's Bedroom alone .There have to be someone who must be helping her in this plan .Now Who that person is , It is defo we all have to see . 

Kahin leg ki jagah kahin aur lag gayi goli to lene ke dene pad jaayenge.

hahaa Sahi kaha Rachu . Already Pintu is so scared , if something wrong happens from his hand then He will be completely lost