Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...

At first I liked the idea of the whole kidnapping thing..but then I gave it a thought and I think it is  not that great...see ..if they get Zoya Kidnapped I hope they dont keep Asad looking for her more than three episodes like they usually do in shows otherwise we wont be having any AsYa scenes Cry

How long do you think Asad will be looking for Zoya before he finally finds her?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mila112numi12veduj.e.n.n.008WhenInRomeJiahKaJenshinseenArchi02Nithiya95GroverAddict--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How long" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mila112

mila112

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lol, you already sound so impatient about the Kidnapping track..I know as much as we love to see Asya on the same frame every single episode..dont think thats really practical.. but I hope they don drag  it too long.

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
He'll be looking for her for a long time I guess since Surbhi is in the hospital :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelytiger...Tanu...GodhuliLogon

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i hope it doesnt take long 

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
no no...i dont think dey will stretch d kidnapping track dis much. I guess, asad will find zoe by monday only...or tuesday max to max.
if d current track will b stretchd for more than 2-3 epis na...den it'll bcm very boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseen

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
No idea. At lease 2 episode.

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Since surbhi is hospitalized it will now stretch to find Zoya outt

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
What can I do?...I love my AsYa so much ...I hope it is not more than 2 episodes ...Ayaan Found Humeira in 10 minutes ehhehe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.