i found it very weird when Bips...

Posted: 11 years ago
first of all i found it very funny when Bipasha gets into the show; and seeing her, Sapna rushes towards her and starts jumping around her like a mad one.. and the clothes that Sapna was wearing ,made her so much funny .. i think to look more funny, she should not do an silly antic but wear that black kurta payajama... what i found weird is - Sapna was continually moving around Bips just to seek her attention but that Aunty bips seemed to be ignoring her .. did not she ??? even in the end,when Sapna was crying over Bips departure . she did not even try to wipe her tears ... Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Sapna is silly. She needs to watch people's body language and react accordingly instead of looking like a fool. Bipasha has newly patched up with Salman. We all know why she ignored Sapna, her stylist since 2005 (in Bipasha's own words). ðŸ¤ª
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sapna behaved like crazy first bipasha liked her attention but then it was annoying ,not allowing her to speak abt her dvd ,not letting her mingle with everybody ,anyone would get irritated
kvlt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Classic case of Bigg Boss, where a contestant of 75 days is not aware that her long-standing client/friend has become a hoot in the real world.
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Sapna is silly. She needs to watch people's body language and react accordingly instead of looking like a fool. Bipasha has newly patched up with Salman. We all know why she ignored Sapna, her stylist since 2005 (in Bipasha's own words). ðŸ¤ª

what if bipasha is found talking much to sapna . i bet there would have been squabble between Salman and Bipasha AGAIN JUST REACHING ON stage..😆 so better to ignore Sapna that moment in show.. Salman is literally mean...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea I found it strange, she was all over her jaise pata nahi kya top cheez aa gayi sure she was excited but it was too overdone to the point of no return     It looked more like she was trying to reaffirm to everyone that look everybody I know this two bit actress Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
CosmicKing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree that Bips is now an auntie. But did anyone notice the lady whom Salman pulled up on stage calling "auntie" was actually about his own age, or maybe even younger than him ðŸ˜‰ Salman gets away with a lot, just because he's so successful Edited by CosmicKing - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CosmicKing

I agree that Bips is now an auntie. But did anyone notice the lady whom Salman pulled up on stage calling "auntie" was actually about his own age, or maybe even younger than him ðŸ˜‰ Salman gets away with a lot, just because he's so successful 

yeah i noticed him calling that lady 'auntie' . that time i even made an angry face hearing him saying that . 😡how could he call others 'aunty' while she ain't actually specially of Salman but others who are around 25 can call her that way  ..Salman finds it insulting when someone is calling him 'bhaiya'.. uncle to door ki baat hai .what if someone calls him uncle , he might even kill that caller ...
greeenscorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

???what are u talking abt??lk must be something tht i dont knw abt...bipasha and sapna aint friends?? i thought they were...she had gvn her intro in the 1st episode too i think... ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: greeenscorpion

???what are u talking abt??lk must be something tht i dont knw abt...bipasha and sapna aint friends?? i thought they were...she had gvn her intro in the 1st episode too i think... ðŸ˜•

they both are not friends for each other when Salman is monitoring them  .. otherwise,  they are friends everywhere ...