Arjun

We were right...arent we aliya?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

Yup definitely Hands down to Goorky sir for such a fabulous lead...

she is definitely fitting into the shoes of a cop...
I think even she has a past...it's my opinion...
I too think that she has some past. It will be awesome if sikander is related to her past!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We were right...arent we aliya?? (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

I leave tomorrow Aliya, but plan to watch the epi online since my flight is later in the day, let me check the CG, I think I might be able to do something for you tonight.
love u di and i vl miss u badly..cm bk sn pls..and enjoy ur vacHug

ll-Shilpa-ll

butterfly7

butterfly7

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
the episode was really awesome...loved every part of it...specially the last part...finally something about sikandar was shown...i would give the episode 8.5/10...about nadia...acting was fab the only thing was that it looked like she is using a toy not a gun...i mean when we see other etf members holding a gun and firing it looks real...but nadia looked like she was using a toy gun...anywho i am really looking forward to the comming episodes of arjun...just would want to say wellcome nadia...and riya/sana you will always be alive in our hearts. 

---Nisha---

IF-Dazzler

---Nisha---

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
finally watched arjun again since riya's death. I simply couldnt watch it...felt weird without her. But today i gave it a try coz I heard there was a new lead...
And man nadia is kick ass. I am glad she isnt a copy of riya. I like her strong, brave attitude. and she isnt overtly emotional...which I love. I have been itching to see a strong (mentally and physically) female lead in indian tv. Its very common in american/bbc shows but not indian. So this is gonna be a treat to watch. 
I feel like I will like her more than Riya in time. I am not putting Riya down but I love the kick ass attitude of Nadia. Both characters are different. Riya was more of a newcomer...she had just joined ETF and before she worked as a research analyst and so she wanted to prove herself. While Nadia doesnt need to prove herself. She has that attitude that she can take on the world if she wanted, and she seems very confident in her abilities. I love that. I love the whole undercover cop thing...its one of the most dangerous jobs a cop can do. You have to be very mentally (and physically) strong to pull off undercover work. 
yay now I have something to look forward to on weekends. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 22 December 2012 at 1:52pm

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
the girl was good ...a cop material Thumbs Up
as for chemistry...guys u all can kill me for this but seriously i don't want a romantic track for rawte now Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkieTina2603

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

@muskaan maine ye post ka subject do teen bar pada then OMG mere naam pe post,i'm glad..love u MMHug
awwHug

when i saw good reviews..i was like...ALIYA KAHAN HO!!!LOLLOL

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

Originally posted by Aliya_begh

@muskaan maine ye post ka subject do teen bar pada then OMG mere naam pe post,i'm glad..love u MMHug

awwHug

when i saw good reviews..i was like...ALIYA KAHAN HO!!!LOLLOL
i'm hr..yup i dn't expected such warm welcm for ss,but now i'm top of d world..damn excited for her..

--ARIA--

Goldie

--ARIA--

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
The emotional attach ment we had with riya is not seen with nadia...

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.