Arjun

We were right...arent we aliya?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey ...
I completely agree the NL is just amazing ...
But I'm still not sure whether she is gonna be a lead for Arjun or rathod ???
But whatever she was fantastic :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llaliya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We were right...arent we aliya?? (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

mohabbatgirl :

she'll have a fantastic chemistry with shaleen i'm telling you, coz she's been a theater actress with veterans like Paresh Rawal in the first place .. toh agar usse Behzaad ke saath bhi pair up kardoge to bhi same results hi hoga ..in fact that was the main reason why i was supporting her entry in the show as the lead. and regarding the hand-to-hand combat scene, if you had noticed then Arjun actually recieved a few punches from her !! i loved that scene when Nadia was blasting off the ETF team for their " taang ladana " while Rathore was confirming whether she was the one who tipped off the police and Arjun sat on the table , both having DAMNMIT written over their facesLOL .

I knw!! Well same here.. I'd read that she's a theatre actress and that's clearly seen.. She was terrific tonight; perfect portrayal of emotions so far!
yes, Arjun ko maar toh padi! And the way she shoved him with both hands was ClapClap

That was the 'Wow" moment of the day.. For the first time ever, Arjun Rawte was left tongue-tied.. I guess now on, 'Samajhna and Samjhana' are going to be redefined.. Roles reversed, I say.. WinkLOL

Oh and btw, I'm Avantika.. May I know your name?? Big smile

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 22 December 2012 at 10:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiovidya.anandll-Shilpa-ll

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
avantika :

yes yes, absolutely ..samajhna aur samjhana is definitely going to be redifinedLOL ..and i'm Puloma, but you can call me Polly over here.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkiell-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Awesome episode, mind blowing new lead. Fantastic work once agian by Gorky sir.

I love Nadia, from the first moment I saw her screen test, I knew she would win the audience.

My favorite parts of the shows were her scenes with Arjun of course.

The scene when that cop was holding a gun to Nadia's head reminded me of Riya's last scene.

Also if you guys noticed, Shree's fake ID was Rohit Mukerjee, I was blown away, Riya has not left their memories. Shree made up first name with letter R for Riya and used her last name.

I just told someone last week that Sikandar may be entering soon and what do we get at the end of the episode, another link to Sikandar.

Over all I loved today's episode. The equal team work and each person's scenes.

Can't wait to see tomorrows episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkieMoner_Radioaliya_beghvidya.anand

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wo isliye ki iss forum ke log bhaut positive and co-operative hai..i love this forum even more now..isliye itna post kiya maine aj,mujhe pata tha +ve thinking hai sabki yaha...46 like mile 'do you love arjun'ko..that shows ki sabko ye show kitna acha lagta hai..i love u guysHugand gorky ne maan rakhliye apne pyar ka iss show ke liye ajWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Awesome episode, mind blowing new lead. Fantastic work once agian by Gorky sir.

I love Nadia, from the first moment I saw her screen test, I knew she would win the audience.

My favorite parts of the shows were her scenes with Arjun of course.

The scene when that cop was holding a gun to Nadia's head reminded me of Riya's last scene.

Also if you guys noticed, Shree's fake ID was Rohit Mukerjee, I was blown away, Riya has not left their memories. Shree made up first name with letter R for Riya and used her last name.

I just told someone last week that Sikandar may be entering soon and what do we get at the end of the episode, another link to Sikandar.

Over all I loved today's episode. The equal team work and each person's scenes.

Can't wait to see tomorrows episode.

di ur hr,maine CG me apke liye msg choda tha i'm missing u wala..mujhe lag aap vac pe chali gayi..;)i'm happy to c u hr.

ll-Shilpa-ll

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@muskaan maine ye post ka subject do teen bar pada then OMG mere naam pe post,i'm glad..love u MMHug

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I leave tomorrow Aliya, but plan to watch the epi online since my flight is later in the day, let me check the CG, I think I might be able to do something for you tonight.

aliya_begh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.