Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda FC#78: WANTED (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Joined: 17 November 2012

Posts: 3632

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shil_hc

does hc visit IF Day Dreaming Shocked but m sure he is aware of his fans on IF...
he better visits and learns abt his pagal fans.. he ll become behaosh seeing the title
@shil
I just hope TC doesn't go through the title 
if they does then be ready for dhamakaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC#78: WANTED (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

to start this new FC from my side
geela ONU with his towel!!Day Dreaming
i was right it was ONU and NOT prem in this sceneAngry...both sun and other person( i don't remember who sorry)is wrong!!!Party
lol di..don b happy..
bcos d dp me, shiv nd l\shil talked bout was d picture in my profile which is prem's nd not te avi which is definitely ONU's..Tongue
maine apni haton se apni avi dali hain tou mujhey def pata hain ke yellow towel ke saath ye geela ganguly han, but d pic in my profle is prem juneja..Day Dreaming
ok ok sir chakraaraha heWacko bina wajah mujhe fail karaar di thi shiv neAngry

wais eprem ho ya ganguly ki faraka painda hey?Wink
dono HC tho hi hey...and his towel!!Day Dreaming

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Joined: 25 October 2009

Posts: 5971

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by premeeristry

laksh they myt have fooled u  LOL...how can Sun mistake with onu...
might be...but they were going on dreaming about prem and his towel thinking of thisConfused...
if they have played with me...then its also ok..akhir bachein heinLOL
aisa ni re...  even prem had lot of towel scenes ...may be koi confusion hoga
yeap!! and "lot of towel scenes"Big smileWinkBlushing
uff HC an dhis towel!!!Day Dreaming
tou aaj ek baat bata mujhe us towel mei aisi kya qaas baat hai jo purey bharey kapdoun mei nahi Angry ...bas ainvy towel pe marey jaatein hai.Confused...remeber
"jo baat tujh me hai...teri tasveer mei nahi"...waise hi jo baat isme hai woh iss k towel mei nahi Evil Smile

comon laksh give me 1 good reason today wads ur intension behind loving a toweliya rather than a covered HC ...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shil_hc

does hc visit IF Day Dreaming Shocked but m sure he is aware of his fans on IF...
he better visits and learns abt his pagal fans.. he ll become behaosh seeing the title
yeap he does!!Embarrassed
he will be behosh many times overLOL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by premeeristry

Sundas i dont wanna scare u par...are u serious with the title in your first post?? Confused
HC ne dekh liya tou ROFL n am serious he may ...

he will feel shy nd nothing else..
he has 2 face d truth..
sun you an dyour dreamsROFLROFL
bechara HC..kis kis pagal pala padta rehtha heyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hcLizakhan

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011

Posts: 35822

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
by d way, FC pe we hv 2 search 4 d belongings of premraganav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hcEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by premeeristry

laksh they myt have fooled u  LOL...how can Sun mistake with onu...
might be...but they were going on dreaming about prem and his towel thinking of thisConfused...
if they have played with me...then its also ok..akhir bachein heinLOL
aisa ni re...  even prem had lot of towel scenes ...may be koi confusion hoga
yeap!! and "lot of towel scenes"Big smileWinkBlushing
uff HC an dhis towel!!!Day Dreaming
tou aaj ek baat bata mujhe us towel mei aisi kya qaas baat hai jo purey bharey kapdoun mei nahi Angry ...bas ainvy towel pe marey jaatein hai.Confused...remeber
"jo baat tujh me hai...teri tasveer mei nahi"...waise hi jo baat isme hai woh iss k towel mei nahi Evil Smile

comon laksh give me 1 good reason today wads ur intension behind loving a toweliya rather than a covered HC ...??

ROFL 
saba tu itna tension kaiko leti hey?
dekh hC covered and in toweliya dono suraton mein acha hey...Day Dreaming
agar uparwaalen achi body shody di hey..tho drool karne mein kya besharmi?Angry
aur rab ne pura package hi itna haseen banaya hey ki...Day Dreaming
hai rabba unki muscles and abs!! biceps and triceps!!Day Dreaming
and i love HC with clothes an dtoweliya tooLOL but more toweliyaEvil Smile



Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 22 December 2012 at 11:10am

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

by d way, FC pe we hv 2 search 4 d belongings of premraganav
who or what is that?Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

-Alina- 1216 36593 04 August 2011 at 4:31am
By x-Sundas-x
Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Maha- 1197 29801 03 July 2011 at 9:28pm
By Soaps1
Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1197 29436 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm
By sam123_0
Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1198 24064 17 May 2011 at 12:37am
By -vandy-
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 45140 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.