Page 3 Page 3

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
she is fit for her cop
and her chemistry is gud with arjun
she is also strong and brave

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How was the new girl... (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ehmmbh_luvr

ehmmbh_luvr

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i think she is  pretty goodBig smileBig smile...u know there is just no confusion b/w her character n riya's character...she is way different n i like that fact...riya holds a special place in my heart but i'm glad cvs maintained a difference b/w the characters n by doing this they have erased all scopes of comparison...i think she'll be able to win our hearts in a short time...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
riya ko dikhane ka matlab hai hamein uski firse yad dilana ...cv's ye kam vule se vi nahi karenge  cause dey know...wht impact riya hv on us...
n sana hv 2 live 4 hr health ab cvs hv 2 do smthng ...we hv  2 acpt itCry...n new lead ko hi hamein dekhna hoga dear...

yet i dnt like da chmstry bt fight is gd imprsvThumbs Up

i ges sikandr wala chapter  dikhakr cv's humein firse arjun ki past ko reveal ke taraf le ja rahe hai cs dey now hv a lead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4DrashtiSneha113

nishita1991

nishita1991

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

AB KYA KAHO MEIN...RIYA NE SHOW CHOAD DIA TOH CV'S KUCH TOH KARENE HI ...SO EK NAYA CHARACTER LE AYE...SHOW MUST GO ON...AB FLASHBACK DIKHA KE AUR CONFUSION NAHI BADHAENGE...AB ARJUN-RIYA KO DIKHANE KA MATLAB NAHI HAI...ARJUN KE LIE NEW FEMALE LEad aa chuki hai...

I AGREE...NADIA IS GOOD IN HER PART...AND IMPRESSIVE ENTRY...NOW THE SHOW IS GOINA MOVE A STEP FURTHER...HATS OFF TO DEBASHISH AND ANSHUL...WELL WRITTEN SCRIPT+ SUPERB STARS... ClapClap

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Quite Impressive, much better from her auditions. Well, she was good. Looking forward to Sunday Episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose

supreet_dmg

IF-Sizzlerz

supreet_dmg

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I think the new lead is pretty good. She was outstanding in todays episode. :)

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
The NL is just amazing ... :)

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
not bad..i'm waiting for more epids...she handle arjun very well..she d't scares him..i like it..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.