Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

hmmm lets wait for a few more episodes before we come to that
she was only introduced as the new female lead dear, we dont know if she's for Arjun or not
and besides i doubt i'm ready for it yet, Riya still dear to my heartSmile

you are right but i guess by the looks of it, she will be paired with Arjun only...so be prepared to accept it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi naamkaran (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

she was only introduced as the new female lead dear, we dont know if she's for Arjun or not

you are right but i guess by the looks of it, she will be paired with Arjun only...so be prepared to accept it!!

yep maybe she's for him Vidya, but like you said maybe Nadia isnt even her right name, besides they will take a bit longer to show anything between Arjun and Nadia
cause Nadia is not like Riya, i doubt we'll see her looking with admiration at Arjun's backSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkievidya.anand

harshil_radhi28

harshil_radhi28

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i like ardia or ardiya either one would work for me plz not aria its a humble request plz i dont mean to hurt anybody who wants keep aria name but plz again its a humble request not aria...

naughtykittyyySneha113

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Dn't name them guys,nadia uska reel name nai hai,she s under cover cop..kal tak ka wait karna padega.

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

yep maybe she's for him Vidya, but like you said maybe Nadia isnt even her right name, besides they will take a bit longer to show anything between Arjun and Nadia
cause Nadia is not like Riya, i doubt we'll see her looking with admiration at Arjun's backSmile

yeah...i guess that will make it all the more interesting!! LOL

Fantasia_junkie

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
If her name is nadia then hoq bout ariya2 Wink

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

yeah...i guess that will make it all the more interesting!! LOL

Well said guys.. We're in for a lot of action ahead..
She's gonna give him a run for his money at stunts! Did u observe, she called him 'tum' ??Wink  And well, she did leave him speechless when she blamed him for the failure.. So, what say, ab se Samajhna aur Samajhana band?
Can't wait for her dynamics with the rest of the team.. Coz she seems to be senior to Shree and Chottu, it'll be interesting to watch her react to their antics..  Does that mean we'll have more fireworks between Arjun-Rathore-(Nadia)..
And yes, Raja ki Rani is back.. Only she's not the dimples and docile Riya anymore.. Wink

Can't wait for more..

luvzindagividya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Well said guys.. We're in for a lot of action ahead..
She's gonna give him a run for his money at stunts! Did u observe, she called him 'tum' ??Wink  And well, she did leave him speechless when she blamed him for the failure.. So, what say, ab se Samajhna aur Samajhana band?
Can't wait for her dynamics with the rest of the team.. Coz she seems to be senior to Shree and Chottu, it'll be interesting to watch her react to their antics..  Does that mean we'll have more fireworks between Arjun-Rathore-(Nadia)..
And yes, Raja ki Rani is back.. Only she's not the dimples and docile Riya anymore.. Wink

Can't wait for more..

takkhar ki hogi...for sure...loved the way she took the hint and bent down...it was cool to see such a comrade in the very first episode itself...brilliance spilled all over them! loved it!

Fantasia_junkie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.