Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
The problem I see in this forum...actually it's in most forums...members fail to differentiate between a constructive crticism post and an out and out bashing post. There's a difference between the 2!

We can't expect everyone to be all happy happy smiley smiley all the time LOL someone that is a part of the audience can point out the show's shortcomings or rant abt XYZ if they want. Otherwise what's the purpose of an open forum? Confused

And finally the thing that worries me the most abt this place is that pple don't actually read what you have written., They just jump down your throat! Too much aggression going on here LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bipsSaiS_innocent_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "enough of this (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Nice Post

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Its not OUR show. We did not produce it, direct it, finance it or act in it. We are just the viewers and you dont get to claim ownership for that. THAT infact is the problem that led to a closing down of a certain show. Viewers somehow thinking they have a right over it.

Just like i go gaga when the show is good i have full right to criticise when its going downhill. And i dont need to support substandard fare.

And pls, dont throw the ridiculous "dont watch it " line at me after reading this. I will do exactly what i please and express my opinion wherever and whenever i feel like

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Wanderer._innocent_

-Rimsha-sizzles

IF-Dazzler

-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.