Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey that was a lovely chapter.,.what a meeting...it was so cute!!!!
Thanks for the pm!!!!
Do continue soon!!!!!
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute update :)
dnt make la nd arnav as couple let dem b frnds
start arshi romance fast :P
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Eccentrica

Yay! I'm first🥳

Loved it...I agree it should have been longer, but then...I'm always greedy for long updates😉

First Rabba ve is already here
Update soon...and thanks for the pm😊

thanks !!!
and yes first rabba ve is here as i myself could not wait for long!!!
and i will try to update soon actually i went for holiday to my grandparent's house so could not update

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute6

Cute update :)
dnt make la nd arnav as couple let dem b frnds
start arshi romance fast :P

thanks ! ! ! :-)
hey why will i make la and arnav a couple never they will always be friends and anyways la has someone in her life already you may have guessed already who he is !!!

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunish_Sanny

Sorry for late comment! *Holds my ears* Was busy! Next time I promise, I comment first! :-D
Well, first rabba ve!!!! Awww!! *Goes in Arshiland*
Update next soon!!!! Loved it! And yes next update should be long!!! :-P :-P :-D LOL

thanks!!!
no need to be sorry dear i know everybody cannot comment first and you are not much late
well i guess next update will take some time but not too much
i will try to make it long or maybe two chapters together or on the same day
let's see i have just returned from my grandparent's house and i am very tired now to write an update
😊

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_avani

Hey that was a lovely chapter.,.what a meeting...it was so cute!!!!
Thanks for the pm!!!!
Do continue soon!!!!!

i am very happy that you found it cute i know
i always love when khushi falls in arnav's arms and in the show also they met like this so i also wanted this only :-D
thanks for commenting !!!

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amanda.Lim

Interesting start..
Continue soon.. :D

thanks !!!! :-D

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuloveu

wow perfect meet. continue soon

thanks !!!
and yes it is a perfect meet for me because nothing can be better than khushi in arnav's arms
he..he..😆 
BarmeenForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan123GUNJ

thanks!!!
no need to be sorry dear i know everybody cannot comment first and you are not much late
well i guess next update will take some time but not too much
i will try to make it long or maybe two chapters together or on the same day
let's see i have just returned from my grandparent's house and i am very tired now to write an update
😊

I understand yaar! But you better update it soon! I love being a reader rather than a writer!!! :-P :-P
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
special thanks to -
   Deepa311     Alai123    Sarunish_Sanny  poojaloveskajen     mayuloveubarikaa    ybjm     ssttuuttii  emile1  avantisharma     Eccentrica   nicelysmile anamnoor raizada.arushii  rasiafan    naina1716  princess_avani   gurukhush   Cute6   Amanda.Lim    ankitbaka    \
THANKS TO ALL
AND SORRY ALSO because this update is really small and stupid but i can say that next one will be long and intresting will arshi scenes i thought i should post what i have typed till now i can say that i'll post the next update by tommorow evening.

CHAPTER 4

Metting part 2

They both were lost in each other .

Arnav looked at her face - beautiful he thought

Khushi also looked at him and thought that he was indeed handsome and charming looking at him she remembered her dreams of her prince charming. She was scared to admit this to anybody

They both wanted the movement to freeze and last forever but sadly tanya's voice broke their trance and they came back to reality

Arnav - "hey beautiful want to stay in my arms forever" he flirted.

"what the - leave me" khushi widened her eyes and said in anger and attitude

"are you sure sweatie" he continued with his flirting

She just raised her eyebrows angrily.

He left her and she again stood on her feet and started moving towards the living room but arnav stopped her by holding her wrist.

Khushi turned and looked at him and he just smirked and asked  "so you are ms.?" "khushi" she replied and he left her hand.

She turned to move but again turned back and asked "mera naam toh pooch par tum kaun ho?"

"arnav singh raizada" she raised her eyebrows as she recalled that payal had told her about all the raizada family memebers but she never mentioned his name.

He understood that she didn't recognize him

Arnav- "akash's yonger brother sweetie"

"oh.." was only khushi was able to say as she saw lavanya coming from behind so she called out "lavanya please help me with the designs. Arnav also turned to see lavanya and lavanya soon came towards them.

"hey candy I wanted to ask .."he was cut by khushi's question "candy lavanya do you know him?"

Insteed of lavanya arnav replied - "oh candy mere sath school me thi" he turned to lavanya and asked "par la I wanted to ask ke tum achanak se 11th standard ke studies beech me kyu chor ke chale gaye?"

"arnav who main.." she answered hesitated   but before she could complete her sentence Anjali came and asked all of them to come to the living room and told arnav that Tanya was searching for him.

Arnav went to tanya while all the ladies started discussing about the wedding preparations.

O0o

In the living room -

Anjali - "toh aap he khushi humne apke bare mein payal se bahot suna hai"

"ha ha anjali ye toh hamare rockstar he and ofcourse my boss and best friend  she is really a very good wedding planner , par ek problem hai yeh bahot gussa karti hai -kharoos kaheki" lavanya said teasingly

"khushi betiya waise toh engagement ke tareek ab tak pakki nahi hui but tum toh janti ho shadi me kitne kaam hote hai , preparations begin months before" nani said

"naniji Anjali you both don't worry I'll take care of everythin" khushi said with a little smile.

"khushi betiya we have decided that since akash have some important meeting next week so we can fix the engagement after next week till then you can do the shopping and other prepartions" nani told.

Khushi - "no problem naniji waise bhi payal ko shopping karne main bahoot same lagta hai"

Anjali - "kyu na engagement ring ke design chose kar ke shuro kare

Ek bar design fix ho jai toh acha hai waise bhi ring ko prepare ho ke    ane me same (time) lage ga

Payal - "jaise aap kahe anjaliji"

After some random gossip and discussion about the wedding ring the girls left for their houses.

0o0

At lavanya's house -

lavanya's mom opened the door for her

mom - hi beta tum agye ...

but lavanya didn't reply she just ran into her room and locked it leaving her mom confused.

she opened her wardrobe and took out a picture from it and looking at it tears started rolling down her eyes

she was looking at the photo of the man she loved who was her life for whom she could do anything because of whom she had to leave the school.

Precap -

Arnav and khushi select rings for payal and akash  

Edited by fan123GUNJ - 11 years ago