Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: princess_avani

Hey...that was a wonderful chapter...i love the concept...its really different...you really should continue!!!
I loved the fun loving asr...its not something we get to see often...keep rocking!!!!
As you said about the views, don't bother about then...most readers on this forum are silent readers and don't leave comments or likes...and this is your first story 's first chapter so it'll take time to gather popularity...for the first chapter i posted of my first ff first got only 3 comments but i still continued and now more and more people read my work.,so don't be disheartened...you're a great writer and it'll show!!!!
Sorry for the long speech!!! :-|
Thanks for the pm...let me know when you update!!!!!

thanks !!!! thank you very much for the encouragement .
i know it will take time but i am very impateint at times and i will not be dishearted and will continue writing but well i don't think i am a great writer actually i am very confused about my story but then when i start writing i write want i feel and hope the story automatically takes shape .
and i don't mind long speeches infact i love them
thanks again ๐Ÿ˜Š

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
hello i am back i know this chapter is not very good but i felt it important for the story

CHAPTER 2                                           
  The arrival

Same day evening -

The flight landed at the IGA (Indira Gandhi airport) terminal 3 and soon arnav was at the exit. As expected his bhai was waiting for him so he went near akash.

The family didn't new about arnav's vist as it was a surprise for the family. They were told that he will directly come on the engagemt day.

When they met they hugged each other and had a few brother's talk like how are you and how's work and arnav also teased akash for his love life .

They soon reached raizada mansion and the door was opened by Anjali.

Currently they were standing at the door of raizada mansion looking at their big sister whose face showed expression of surprise filled with happiness.

Surprise to see arnav in india infront of her eyes after one year and happiness of meeting the smallest sibling after a long time. The last time arnav had visited india when anjali's husband died .

"OH MY GOD!! Chotey you here in delhi what a pleasant surprise" she almost screamed and she hugged her brother with a joy .

"I so badly missed you par tum yaha kisley tum to sagai (engagement) ke din ane wale the na ?" she questioned after breaking the hug .

Hearing anjali's OMG and loud noise everybody came near the entrance and were also surprised to see arnav .

"oh ho di stop this drama mere sapse pyare bare bhai ki shadi tae hog aye mai kase nahi ata ab mai andar aa jao ya pore din yahi khare rehna parega"(my most loving brother is getting married and how can this happen that I will not come now can I come in or I will have to stay out for the whole Day)

Anjali leaves the way and  the two come in . as soon as arnav enters Tanya comes and hugs him.

Tanya - "I missed you so much mama" she breaks the hug and asks "mamu did you brought what I asked you to bring when you came last time?"

Arnav smiles , kneels down and gives Tanya a hi five and then answers her question  "hey my Barbie doll how can you think that your sweet mamu will forget your demand I have brought your doll house and many other gifts for you"

Tanya - "wow mamu thank you" and she gives a soft peck on her mamu's cheek. She was very happy to get such a lovely mamu . Arnav was her favourite mama .Although he visited  rarely but whenever he visited he brought many gifts for her , played with her and he was the one who had helped her recover from her father's death , took care of her when all the family member specially her mom were dealing from the pain of  death of her father. He made her smile and made her eat food when she refused to eat. He was like her best friend.

They family watched this scene in awe and then Anjali spoke  "ok  tanu for now  leave your mamu you can continue your talks later and at tomorrow he will play your favourite game with you also but now let him take rest come all let's  sit in the living room and talk"

Living room -

"so chotey akash told us that you are directly coming on the engagement day how come you came so early the engagement is not yet fixed also?" nani asked first

"ha chotey hum bhi yahi pocha rahe the" Anjali said

Arnav was going to answer but akash spoke "it was a surprise di I wanted arnav to be in each and every ritual for my wedding so I asked him to come as soon as possible"

"and see I am here" arnav spoke

"hello hi bye bye what a nicewa surprisewa" mami said

"par chotey thmahara to ek naya project than a to tumhe choti kaise mile?" (chotey you had a new project then how did you get a leave?) Anjali asked

"di..woh I left my job" arnav said knowing  of how they will react

"WHAT" all said in shocked by the new piece of information. Even akash was shocked he knew that arnav was coming but didn't knew that he left his job.

Akash -"arnav you left your job just to come here ?"

Arnav - "oh come on bhai I wanted to come here so I came and waise bhi hamare pas paiso ke kami tohrina hai jo mere kaam chorne se kuch ho jaiga main yeh kaam isliye karta tha kuki mujhe kaam pasand tha ab mujhe mere family ke sath time spend karna hai" he tried to cheer them up

"ok now  Tanya let mee give you your gift" he leaves his seat and goes to his bag .

He gives tanya's gifts and then other gifts for the family and then again sits in his seat

Arnav - "bhai let me tell you I am going to personally look after all the preparations"

Akash - "sure"

Arnav - "have you guys decided any wedding planner ?"

Anjali - "chotey actally payal's best friend khushi is a wedding planner and payal wants her wedding company to do all the preparations"

Arnav - "I hope the company is good"

Akash - "don't worry arnav payal said that she is  best at her work"

Arnav - "ha ha bhai aap to yahi kahenge afterall she is you would be sister in law" he teased

All laughed while akash just smiled

Soon they had dinner and all slept

Precap - arnav and khushi meet

Edited by fan123GUNJ - 11 years ago
BarmeenForever thumbnail
Wonderful!!!
Nice and fresh concept! Loved it!!! Thanks for the pm!!! :-D
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
THANKS !!!!
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunish_Sanny

Wonderful!!!
Nice and fresh concept! Loved it!!! Thanks for the pm!!! :-D

THANKS !!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey..I loved your FF!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now for the comments:
Chp1: I just adore weddings๐Ÿ˜Š and you have shown Khushi as a                   wedding planner...things couldn't be  better!. ๐Ÿ‘
          Also, if Arnav left his job, where will he work now? Is                     there any company of the Raizadas?๐Ÿ˜•
Chp 2: Its sad that Anjali's a widow, but Shyam's not there and                I'm not complaining.๐Ÿ˜†

Keep writing...and pm me for updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eccentrica

Hey..I loved your FF!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now for the comments:
Chp1: I just adore weddings๐Ÿ˜Š and you have shown Khushi as a                   wedding planner...things couldn't be  better!. ๐Ÿ‘
          Also, if Arnav left his job, where will he work now? Is                     there any company of the Raizadas?๐Ÿ˜•
Chp 2: Its sad that Anjali's a widow, but Shyam's not there and                I'm not complaining.๐Ÿ˜†

Keep writing...and pm me for updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks !!! :-)
i am happy that you loved it
and don't forget raizada's are the owner of AR designs which akash manages and arnav did that job because he liked it and was good at it and he can find a new job later it will not be difficult for him
and i know it  is sad that anjali is a widow but i didn't want shyam the villan in my ff . And it will also help me write some emotional scenes.
๐Ÿ˜Š
gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A fresh and exhilarating concept, with a fun-loving Arnav! Waiting for the next update quite excitedly!!  
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love it!!!
pls continue soon!
princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
That's a great chapter...!!!!
Felt really bad for anji but as long as shyams not a creep its good!!!
Thanks for the pm!!!!
I am glad you're continuing!!!
Best of luck!!!!