Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 2 Page 40

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Ho Hi Gaya Pyaar

(credit for this lovely banner - @ maria thanks a lot !!)
This is my first FF and so i would love if you all take out time to read and comment on it as your comments will encourage me and motivate me . i know i am quite bad at writing but this idea was in my mind from a long time and since my holidays started i decided to write it .
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT

This is going to be a sweet, cute and romantic ff with lots
fun and madness. So in short it is a light hearted fan fiction.
 Character Sketch

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

(24 years)
A fun loving , charming , carefree and flirty guy .He loves
playing pranks . Has many girlfriends. He dates a new girl every now and then.  He does not believe in   commitments
and always wonder how someone can spend their entire life with a person. He
cares about his family the most specially his big bro. He is a bit stubborn and
hot tempered especially when it came to his family he could do anything . Works
for a gaming software company in London .
KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA
(22 years)
She is an ambitious wedding planner and owns a marriage and
event management company. Stays with her family in Delhi . she belongs to a
middle class family and has the responsibility of her family . She is a strong
independent lady in front of the world but is a child at heart .
AKASH SINGH RAIZADA
(26 years)
He is arnav's big brother and elder son of the raizada's who
currently is responsible for their family business ' AR DESIGNS . He is in love
with payal sharm . He always believed in true love and marriges unlike his
little brother .
PAYAL SHARMA
 (24 years)
She is Akash's girlfriend . She was his personal assistant
and had a crush on him. Soon she realised it was love and akash also confessed
that he was in love with payal at the first sight . She belongs to a middle
class family .She is sweet and bubbly in nature .
LAVANYA KASHYAP
 (22 years)
She is khushi's assistant . She is modern but yet traditional
and sweet. She loves shopping and her favourite colour is pink .
ANJALI JHA (32years)
Widow of shyam manohar jha and elder sister of Arnav . She is
currently to shaken with her husband's death (1 year ago) and is trying to be happy and move in life .
TANYA JHA
Anjali and
shyam's daughter (4 year's old)
RAGHAV AND
ANYA SINGH RAIZADA
Akash,
       Anjali and Arnav's parents . They are very traditional .
SHASHI AND
GARIMA GUPTA
Khushi's parents
ANAND AND
JHANVI SHARMA
Payal's parents
MANORAMA
AND MANAV KISHORE
Arnav, akash and anjali's mama and mami who stay  with them at the raizada mansion and have a
son nikhil Kishore (nk) who is currently staying in Sydney due to work .

so how was it please comment and like
pls buddy me for PM's

INDEX : scroll down

and please try my os's
JUST ANOTHER DAY
and planB-sweet voice
and my other story on arshi
FF/SS - love after  being married...
BUDDY ME FOR PM'S

Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 07 January 2014 at 1:19am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgsrkdipica13ybjmHeartapplefamiyapari97hasheyfaith_hopenidhu18poojaloveskajenshanonganaluvsarshidprovercutesforum_02utthra1208BarmeenForeverAlai123megh.arhiallegroHumayra.aarnavchandana.smeniranjana00mayuloveusikhni_zafirkapoor1382siva2901Sahiba_dollamaiaDee_Jpup03kbtrEccentricaIPK..JennyCrazyDollAnandi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arshi FF - HO HI GAYA PYAAR ch 8(a)up {on-hold}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
INDEX : Smile
CHAPTER 1 : the start -scroll down
CHAPTER 2 : THE ARRIVAL - PG 2
CHAPTER 5 (PART1): friend's concern -PG 7
CHAPTER 5 (PART 2) : start of small arguments - PG 10
CHAPTER 6 : "start thinking about marriage" - PG 14

precap+ note- pg 19

CHAPTER 7 : Trouble...exchange - PG 23

chapter 8 (A) : feelings ..? - pg 33

Edited by fan123GUNJ - 14 May 2013 at 8:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ybjmrajalekshmizupifamiyaBarmeenForeverAlai123dproverMithikushzafichandana.s..Aimmy...HumayraIPK..Jennypup03siva2901CrazyDollAnandi

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 1The Start

In Delhi

"OMG!! Payal I can't believe you are getting married and that too to the Mr. akash singh raizada you know na he is raghav singh raizada's elder son and the owner of AR designs oh how silly am I to ask you this question after all you are his would be wife and you know what that means I am his would be sister- in- law  yani adhi khar wale"

Khushi shouted in the phone jumping from her chair in excitement  making  payal move the mobile away from her ear and smile at khushi's  antics . khushi was in her office working on some bridal dress designs when her phone rang and without seeing who is calling she picked it and was surprised hearing payal's voice from the other end .  she knew that payal was in love with her boss infact the first person to know this was khushi and since now a days payal was busy spending time with her boss and drooling over him during work hours so khushi least expected a call from payal at this hour of day but what happened next was even more surprising . payal told her that akash has told his and her family about them and the family has decided to do their engagement  as soon as possible . Hearing this khushi was filled with excitement and joy .

After khushi calmed down a little  payal spoke "yay a ms.adhi ghar wale now calm down I wanted to tell you that only you are going to plan my wedding so you are appointed as the wedding planner of mr.akash singh raizada and payal sharma"

"ok but I won't take the fee after all its my best friend's wedding" she replies as she knew payal would ask her to take

" no khushi you will have to take your fee" payal tried to convince her

"NO means NO I know you are saying this to improve my financial problems but I can manage that but I will not bear if my elder di will pay me to plan her wedding"

"ok" replied a disappointed payal

Khushi understood that she is disappointed and so tries to cheer her up "oye don't get upset now ha aur waise bhi I will take lots of money (neik) from my jeju when he will bring the barat" she said enthusiastically

Khushi and payal were childhood best friends. Actually for khushi payal was like her elder sister as she was two years elder to her and since khushi never had any sibling, she calls her Di . Payal and  khushi's parents were best friends and so were they . They shar each and every single thing with each other and spend hours gossiping .

She was very happy for payal as she got a good life partener , a person who loved her the most and whom she loves the most. Khushi had met akash few times and at first sight only she could tell he was a gentleman and payal could have not got a better partner .

Deep down in her heart she always wished to get a person like akash who loved her , cared for her and could do anything for her .

In London

"Arnav the boss has asked to hand him the designs of the new game within two day you know na the latest project one so please complete them as soon as possible Mr. head designer you know about boss anger he even said that if you don't give them in two days you are fired" said viraj as soon as he entered arnav's cabin.

He was arnav's best friend and colleague . He knew arnav and his habbits very well . Arnav was best a designing games no wonder he is the head designer of one of the best gaming software company of London. The problem was his over confidence and attitude.

"chill viru I'll do it no need to worry you know I am the best" he said proudly

"yay a I know it" he replied and rolled his eyes . he knew that one day he will have to pay a heavy price due to his attitude.

Arnav's phone rang and he saw it was akash who was calling him, he picked the call

"Hi what's up bhai" he said casually

"arnav I want to tell you that I proposed payal and she said yes . I also talked to our families and they happily agreed so the engagement will soon be fixed the date is not decided yet but since I want my little bro to be present on all the occasions I want you to come to india as soon as possible and listen I don't want to hear any excuses about work you are coming that's it ." he said I one go .

Arnav was now experiencing the same feeling like khushi and was boosted with excitement

"I am going to give my leave note bhai love you" he said hurriedly jumped out from his chair and rushed to his boss's cabin with viraj follong behind.

One side arnav was happy that his brother is getting married and on the other side viraj was wondering why arnav wants to take a leave

Arnav went inside the cabin while viraj stayed outside near the door trying to listen the conversation

Boss ' "arnav did you start working on the new designs?" he questioned

Arnav ' "not now boss I want to take a leave for one month" he said one month as he knew that indian weddings have lots of rituals and takes a lot of time and also he wanted to spend some time with his family

"WHAT how can you take a leave arnav and that too for one month you know that you are the head of the new project which starts this weak and you  want to take a leave ?" his boss asked in disbelief and anger

"I don't give damn to that project I wan't a leave now or else I am giving my resignation" he replied stubbornly

His boss was also angry so he said " fine you don't need to come to the office from tomorrow"

"good for me" he said and went out of the cabin were viraj was waiting for him

When he came out the first thing he saw was viraj's shocked expression and immediately understood what was coming next so simple said "bhai is getting married so I am leaving for India as soon as possible"

PRECAP : arnav reaches india and comes to know that khushi is the wedding planner

Edited by fan123GUNJ - 07 February 2013 at 3:49am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

ybjmssttuuttiiksgsrkdipica13raizada.arushiinicelysmileemile1moushumi_90faith_hopefamiyahasheyvrinda725ranukamakshipri3loverajalekshmidiyachillshanonBlondiexzyreshmimohanSwaran13anamnoorcutesforum_02beauty14tanvi_arshi..Adeeba..MithikushMJ_K2dolly477GAURI29anu_j_menonmayuloveumeniranjana00Naina...priasweetzafibhaktiiichandana.sBlackHole..Aimmy...Eccentricapup03siva2901Sahiba_dollDee_JCrazyDollAnandi

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I am sad :-(
71 views and only a single like and no comments am I that bad in writing
But still I will not stop writing
And please it's a comment if you don't like it tell me freely atleast I will know that I need to improve myself
People are free to tell if they don't like the story
If you think the chapter was boring so let me tell you that the story will take time to unfold and till then I hope you wait for the twists and turns to come and drama to start

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarmeenForever..Adeeba..amaia

anamnoor

Goldie

anamnoor

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Interesting do continue n pm me wen u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gunjan..

mayuloveu

IF-Rockerz

mayuloveu