Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
And here I was critisizing Vrinda for her dance...😕
When I saw Vrinda at first I thought that she was okay, someone who would definitely improve with a bit of training. But Charlie does not even have her basics right. She will need to improve her posture, lines and expressions. I now feel that thank god that Charlie wasn't the new lead but Vrinda was. But, best of luck to the jodi. Hope KAS helps the girl
Edited by -3raser- - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -3raser-

And here I was critisizing Vrinda for her dance...😕
When I saw Vrinda at first I thought that she was okay, someone who would definitely improve with a bit of training. But Charlie does not even have her basics right. She will need to improve her posture, lines and expressions. I now feel that thank god that Charlie wasn't the new lead but Vrinda was. But, best of luck to the jodi. Hope KAS helps the girl

🤣

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Wallflower.

We all know just how good KAS is...he's going to burn the dancefloor 👍🏼 just worried abt Charlie though. She'll need to work on herself. But wishing them the best for NB 😊

Being a good dancer is no good, if ur baliye is not good at it coz u can't rock the dance floor alone in this competition and looking at Charlie's condition, I suppose we will see a lot of amazing lifts done by KAS😉
Originally posted by: Sara_Taarey22

I don't think Vrinda can be compared to Charlie as she is FAR MORE better than Charlie! I don't think Charlie knows the D of dance! She was SOO expressionless n was SOO concious abt her moves ! N AJS being a dancer hopefully can handle her(HOPEFULLY) h! I hope she learns a bit of dance n can support AJS! Wishing AJS all the very best n always there to support him! 😃

Am sure KAS will have to do lot of lifts and lift their performance, hope atleast she supports him there, so that we viewers would be able to get to see some mind-boggling lifts of KAS.😃
Originally posted by: taareylove

tfs and plz charlie ko koi jake batao ki sirf smile karne se dance nahi hota hands and leg ko bhi move karna padta hai😆😆

hands or legs k saath, face expressions bhi laane padte hai 😆, many times even if ur moves were bad or if u forget some moves, its ur face expressions which lifts up ur performances and sometimes even when u have done an amazing dance, ppl do not like it due to lack of expressions...

So Charlie ma'am even if u don't know how to dance atleast try and give expressions...