Pakistani Serials

Dil e Muzter (Humtv) ~ Appreciation Thread (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 150

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Who is Sanam Jung? She annoyed me to no end in the promos.

She's this annoying VJ who hosts (or I guess..used to host) this show called Super Duper Gana on Aag tv. Let me tell you...this girl tried SOOO hard to look all uber cute and whatnot, but instead just came across as someone trying wayyy too hard to seek attention. lol..Also she was such a poser..I feel there used to be a mirror right in front of her..kind of towards the side..and while she'd host her show, she would constantly check herself out in that supposed mirror. LOL It was so obvious to say the least..she was hell of annoying there, I don't even want to imagine how she'll turn out in this drama. Needless to say she falls flat in the few promos posted above.

I'm not too impressed by Imran's crying either in that third promo...wth is that even supposed to be? Seems like Imran forgot how to cry while being away for a yr..And is it just me or does Sarwat seems a bit aged all of a sudden. Confused

Though I like the feel from this drama..I hope the actors don't ruin it. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil e Muzter (Humtv) ~ Appreciation Thread (Page 15)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OMG the promos.i go dieeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

She's this annoying VJ who hosts (or I guess..used to host) this show called Super Duper Gana on Aag tv. Let me tell you...this girl tried SOOO hard to look all uber cute and whatnot, but instead just came across as someone trying wayyy too hard to seek attention. lol..Also she was such a poser..I feel there used to be a mirror right in front of her..kind of towards the side..and while she'd host her show, she would constantly check herself out in that supposed mirror. LOL It was so obvious to say the least..she was hell of annoying there, I don't even want to imagine how she'll turn out in this drama. Needless to say she falls flat in the few promos posted above.

I'm not too impressed by Imran's crying either in that third promo...wth is that even supposed to be? Seems like Imran forgot how to cry while being away for a yr..And is it just me or does Sarwat seems a bit aged all of a sudden. Confused

Though I like the feel from this drama..I hope the actors don't ruin it. 

Lmao Starry! ROFL
This is why you are so awesome, you don't mince words. I love it! I have never seen her hosting so had no idea about her. Even without having ever seen her she was annoying. She is giving Urwa competition, Urwa may even be getting a promotion thanks to this girl. Now I really want to see this girl hosting, want to see her posing lol.  She was just blah in the promos, her voice was weird.

Yeah Imran looked different, I just wasn't feeling him. I thought that although Sarwat looks aged, she looks pretty and I felt out of the 3 she was the best in the promos.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizakhanpickachu

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Starry, I thought he always cries like that! :P Has sanam jung been in any other dramas?

Umz congrats on becoming rockerz :D

Zunni, abhi nahi marna :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizakhandangerouzIshk.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thank-you Hinna ! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.