we can say that both are lucky
rishi is more lucky than srk
he gets to see rati / indira /zara everydayπŸ˜‰
lucky guy...πŸ˜†
Edited by HDInShi - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved SRK with Rati πŸ˜† 

Edit-

Both are damn lucky I must say πŸ˜‰ I mean how lucky would a person be if he/she got to hug SRK in the first meeting itself! And RP!! she's even more inaccessible πŸ˜† 
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 11 years ago
both are damn luckyπŸ˜³πŸ˜† varna hamari aisi kismat kaha ki Rati/Indira/Zara se mile or hug kareπŸ˜†
both r lucky yaarπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Obviously Rati is lucky.

I am saying this bcoz we know someone,feel inspired abt them,we wish to meet then if an oppurtunity comes that is happiness and luck.rati might also seeing SRk movies,inspired with his acting etc.So she might have felt extremely happy on meeting him.So excited that when SRk gave his hand for a handshake she directly hugged him just like a SRK fan would do .her smile on her face tells everything how she is happy on meeting him.

But SRK dnt knw anything about Rati na.He won't watch tv na.He may just knew her at that moment since they were on the stage.

SRK ,he is also lucky bcoz all girls /fans feel like hugging him bcoz is one of the best romantci heros in bollywood.Along with rati,mitali,asha hugged him.Ladies of Star plus also hugged him when he did a event for SP.Fans given a chance will hug him.He gets so many hugs and love.

Anyway it was overall a sweet moment for rati and ratians.

Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ramya567

Obviously Rati is lucky.

I am saying this bcoz we know someone,feel inspired abt them,we wish to meet then if an oppurtunity comes that is happiness and luck.rati might also seeing SRk movies,inspired with his acting etc.So she might have felt extremely happy on meeting him.So excited that when SRk gave his hand for a handshake she directly hugged him just like a SRK fan would do .her smile on her face tells everything how she is happy on meeting him.

But SRK dnt knw anything about Rati na.He won't watch tv na.He may just knew her at that moment since they were on the stage.

SRK ,he is also lucky bcoz all girls /fans feel like hugging him bcoz is one of the best romantci heros in bollywood.Along with rati,mitali,asha hugged him.Ladies of Star plus also hugged him when he did a event for SP.Fans given a chance will hug him.He gets so many hugs and love.

Anyway it was overall a sweet moment for rati and ratians.

Arrey we dont mean to say that SRK is lucky coz he got to hug RP. We mean in general whoever gets to hug her (as a fan) is damn lucky! πŸ˜† 
both r damm lucky... Bec if SRK is king of bolly. our Rati is queen of telly. So both...
Originally posted by diya25

both r damm lucky... Bec if SRK is king of bolly. our Rati is queen of telly. So both...

very well saidπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ