Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

LIVE Discussion Thread 76 Note pg 74 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 152

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
can someone please tell me who's family visited for Christmas and did someone recorded a Video

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIVE Discussion Thread 76 Note pg 74 (Page 74)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

can someone please tell me who's family visited for Christmas and did someone recorded a Video

Karishma, sana and Urvashi's mother's called and Aashka's mum went to BB house to see her.

Sorry I did not record it, maybe someone else would.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldabhay12

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Karishma, sana and Urvashi's mother's called and Aashka's mum went to BB house to see her.

Oh thanks for the reply :)
Why on earth BB is giving her so much importants. I hate that girl

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75narchibaldabhay12Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Welcome Big smile.

I hate her too.

I think as her mother did not call her yesterday and after what Salman said to her yesterday about Rohit I think she was upset so BB sent her mother to see her, besides BB always favours Delnaaz and Aashka, Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_25luckym2012narchibaldsarah75abhay12dare.devil

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
VB Note :

A request to all members .Please refrain from spamming the live feed threads with emoticons , non BB show related discussions or general personal chatting. You may open a Chat thread in the forum if you wish to do so and keep Live Feeds spam free zone.

BB6 DT

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

greeenscorpionmythicalArsha_KriyanshInquisitivesoulkhoslakadhoklasimplypurpleSaniya93ShahZuryipeesscomp32BullsEye777

luckym2012

luckym2012

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

VB Note :

A request to all members .Please refrain from spamming the live feed threads with emoticons , non BB show related discussions or general personal chatting. You may open a Chat thread in the forum if you wish to do so and keep Live Feeds spam free zone.

BB6 DT

Aww man that's no good for me, i don't watch LF anymore and the people i want to talk to are all here. might have to just leave this thread. 

Edited by luckym2012 - 22 December 2012 at 4:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nemesis-4-u

abhay12

Goldie

abhay12

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Welcome Big smile.

I hate her too.

I think as her mother did not call her yesterday and after what Salman said to her yesterday about Rohit I think she was upset so BB sent her mother to see her, besides BB always favours Delnaaz and Aashka, Angry

75 days and not a single one from sad team evictedAngry .more over each n every week bb giving them more screen presence and limelight and it seems that bb team is very much determine to show Ashka and delnaz as a Devi Ouch.hope this time ashu got evicted.enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_25sarah75Karam192desicrowd--DewDrops--

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
so who is nominated?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.