Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vmars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Now aashka is cryin about her bf.. Sayin Sanaa.. I spoke about him so much n still he didn't come.. We will hv big fight about this
Originally posted by: deewani_neha

Ashka just told sana she is upset because after talking about Rohit all these days, he didn't come 

sad
vmars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmars

Now aashka is cryin about her bf.. Sayin Sanaa.. I spoke about him so much n still he didn't come.. We will hv big fight about this

N in front of salman she was tryin to act so cool about it
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct.

Karishma should just do something ANYTHING crazy out of character to solidify her chances somehow.

precisely! but if she had to be herself all these weeks, she would have, by now. she has been so guarded about her image, how she is coming across, whether her words to imam will be misconstrued by public, etc etc.. that she has been nothing short of politically-correct. so, there is a very slim chance that she will do something out out her perceived character (as perceived by audiences, i mean). she will, as always, continue sulking which the audiences have already fallen in love with, by the looks of what I read on these forums.😊
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deewani_neha

Ashka just told sana she is upset because after talking about Rohit all these days, he didn't come 

That was actually mean of Salman to mention about Rohit. Unless he is coming in soon or Salman wants Aashu to be aware that he is leaving her..  Otherwise his words make no sense
BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
some fans r trying to get vishal back...is dis realy possible ???wild card entries r done right??
ll b happy to see him back bt realy it does nt look like dt ll happen 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashka is resembling a wretched Village woman who lost her two cows, one ox, whole season's crop due to pre-mature monsoon rains and just discovered her husbandis having an affair with 3 more women of village!πŸ˜•

It is logical to assume,she has been nominated!
⭐️
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

y would he come usne toh isspe comment karnese bhi mana kardia it seems he is not intrested πŸ˜•
tanya.91 thumbnail
Sana kay anokhay andaz  πŸ˜†
(now I know aashka was not the only one at "fault"...naughty sana trying to tease aashu under the blanketsπŸ˜†)

BullsEye777 thumbnail

N in front of salman she was tryin to act so cool about it

Now she has had enough time to think things through and must be thinking the worst