FF-You'B mine KKGSR Part 51 Thrd 5 upd 25/01*

crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Someone pinch me !!!! πŸ˜ƒ This FF too reached thread 5 !! This is so unbelievable πŸ₯³!!

Thanks to all of my lovely loyal readersπŸ€— for being through the Journey of Arshi courtship days before remarriage,All the rasams, their marriage followed by honeymoon 😳 which is still gonna continue in this thread also ☺️ i cant stop myself from writing their romantic episodes !!

For those who have missed this ff , i'l give u a short brief about the characters in this below!! This is basically a full on romantic FF with some hot moments between Arshi ☺️ ! Absolutely no drama or negativity just a light hearted story with happy moments and lots of romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

All the characters of this FF is the same as the epi but with little pleasant changes 😳

Arnav Singh Raizada

He is a business tycoon and Owner of AR industries.He courted his wife and married her for the second time with all the rituals and blessing from the elders.He is truly and madly in love with his crazy but cute wife.He cant seem to keep his hands off of his pretty wife 😳.He has planned to take her to a romantic destination for their honeymoon πŸ˜‰(this is will in the next upcoming chapters)

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

She is blissfully married to the great Arnav Singh Raizada again but this time following all the rituals.She is equally madly in love with her naughty husband who doesnt leave a single chance to romance her 😳.He makes her blush all the time and kiss her senseless.She is eagerly looking forward to their honeymoon and excited about the surprise destinationπŸ˜›

Anjali

She is a strong willed woman and trust her brother and his words more than anything or anyone.She is 8 months pregnant but after finding the proof about her lying cheating husband she has now asked her brother to start the divorce process.She is emotionally strong.But lately her heart started to beat again by someone who is still a stranger to her yet felt as if she knew him for years.She is secretely attracted to him.Can she move on towards a new life and pursue her attraction?πŸ˜‰

Aman

He is the right hand man and also a good friend of Arnav.Arnav always turns out to Aman for any help he needs and Aman is always there to help him out.But his heart is beating fast whenever he speaks to ASR's sister Anjali.He is attracted to her and always concerned about her.He knows her past and wish he could do something about it.Will there be anything more between him and Anjali ??πŸ˜‰

NK

Arnav's cousin.Photography is his passion and he has now decided to pursue a career in photography by working for AR group.He is attracted to Nannav's friend Lavanya or is it more than attraction?πŸ˜‰

Lavanya

She is staying with the Raizadas for a while until she completes her project in India.She is happy for Khushi and Arnav who finally realised their love and married finally.She is attracted to NK who seem to have a passion for life.She is not ready for any new relationship but her hearts does a happy dance whenever she is with NK.Will she be able to take a big step and pursue the attraction? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ Read this FF to get the answers for all this questions πŸ˜‰!! Here is the link to previous threads

For index for the upcoming chapters scroll down !
Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Index

Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread.. :D
Update soon..
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread... πŸ‘...i love this ff a lot... plz update soon dear...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on the new thread!!!!πŸ₯³
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i am waiting eagerly.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
pinched u hard aarti di !!!!