Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update... Loved Manvi here specially her attitude.. Viren is really sweet.. Waiting for Virat's apology.. Please continue soon😊
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
----------------------------------------
PRECAP-
AFTER CHANGE MAANVI COME OUT FROM IN HALL..ALL SMILED TO HER..VIRAT TURNED TOWARDS HER..HE JUST STARING AT HER..ITS NOT FIRST TIME WHEN HE SAW HER BUT THIS TIME HE NOTICING HER BEAUTIFUL AND INNOCENT FACE..SHE WALKED TOWARDS THEM..BUT STILL IGNORING HIM..
SHE WEARING BLUE JEANS AND WHITE SHIRT..HER HAIRS FREE..THEY WAVED WITH HER EACH STEPS..HE LOOKED AT HER HEAD TO TOE..
WITH THIS...
MARRY XMAS...
FOR THIS I TRY TO GAVE MY NEXT UPDATE TILL TO NIGHT...
------------------------------------------
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/Edited by Niaksharma - 11 years ago
angel_sofia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read all parts n All are amazing To gud πŸ‘
Continue soon dear
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really liking this ff..plz plz continue soon..if possible.. 😊
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Niaksharma

:
:
first thanks...but its not my concept its my forum friend lekharinika_2k's concept...she gave me short out line to write this...
And second i can't pm any one due to some problem of my phone...sorry...

ohh i see... thanks lekharinika_2k for the bful concept...
never mind i will keep a check on the updates...
afreenkansal thumbnail
hey cool update
continue soon
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its super awesome...cont soon dear
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where r u my dear...i m dying here to read next part...pls pls pls...updt soon
R.Lavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome ...and nice concept
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
#####
PART-6
#####
:
:
Virat and jeevika looked at maanvi..how can they misunderstood her?how they hurt her..she is just innocent and pure hearted girl..they felt more guilty..they looked at maanvi who smiling with hugging viren..they broked the hug..maanvi turned towards jeevika..
M-jeevika chalo..hume viren ki family ko tumhare aur viren k bare me batana hoga..tum viren k saath aage baith jao main..main tumhare is friend aaa...kya naam hai aapka?..ha dabbu right?..main inke saath aajaungi..okey..let's go..
She abt to turned when jeevika stop her and hugged her..maanvi not surprised with this she hugged back and smile..
J-with tears-i m sorry maanvi..i m really sorry Maine tumhe bahot galat samja..aaj meri vajehse tumhare papa ko kuch bhi ho sakta tha..i m sorry..
Maanvi rubbed her back and try to calm down her..
M-nahi jeevika..its okey..mujhe tumse koi sikayat nahi hai..i swear..
And she pulled her away..and wipe her tears..
M-ab ase rogi to tumhara make up khrab ho jayega aur i m sure ki tum ase apne hone wale inlows k samne nahi jana chahogi right?..she smiled and make her smile..
J-thanks..friends..she raised her hand..maanvi accept it..virat looked it all..he also want to apologise..he steped towards them and about to opened his mouth but maanvi turned towards viren..
M-aap dono viren ki car me aaiye hum dusri car me aa rahe hai..she turned towards dabbu..aap batayenge aapki car konsi hai?..she said with raising her eyebrows..dabbu indicated her his car..she smile and walked towards car..but stoped and turned towards jeevika..
M-waise uncle aunty jaldi so jate hai to hurry up..viren smile and took jeevika with him..
Maanvi walked towards car..virat and dabbu follow her..she stopped at car door..her back facing them..
M-car ki keys..and raised her hand..
D-woh..main drive karlunga ji..
M-mujhe pata hai..lekin main ye bhi janti hu ki tumhe viren ka address pata nahi hai so plz keys..
Virat indicate dabbu to gave her keys..dabbu done same..she opened car door and told them that they both sat on behind seat..they all sat in car and maanvi drove car towards virens house..maanvi drived the car silently when virat hit dabbus hand with his ankle and indicate him to start talking with her..
Dabbu take deep breath..and clear his throat..
D-woh..main i mean hum bhi aapse sorry hai ji..aap ne jeevika ko mafi dedi Hume bhi dedo..
Maanvi still looked at road..
M-mujhe aap se bhi koi problem nahi hai..viren ne aaj tak mere liye bahot kuch kiya hai and now its my turned and i know he never forgive jeevika if i m not..
Virat looked towards her..
M-aur waise bhi main janti hu jeevika aur ek dusre se bahot pyar karte hai..aur jeevika bilkul bhi buri nahi hai..so chill..
D-aur hum..
M-mujhe koi farak nahi padta..aur waise bhi kya farak padta hai?
V-padta hai..virat spoke..
V-Maine..i mean..humari shadi..
And she suddenly pussed the break..both get shocked..
M-i m sorry..viren ka ghar aa gaya..and she come out from car..virat and dabbu also come out..they saw viren and jeevika waiting for them..they walked towards them and all reached at Maine door..viren pressed the door bell..viren's mother vanshika opened the door..she wel comed them and drove towards hall where his father rakesh already sited on couch..he smiled to them..
All come and stood in front of them..
Vanshika-tum log thak gaye honge beta aao betho..are maine to notice hi nahi kiya ye tino tumhare friends hai..paheli bar dekh rahi hu..
All looked at eachother..maanvi take step forward and make vanshika aunty-va to sit on couch..
M-aunty mujhe aap ko kuch batana hai..
Va-kya baat hai beta tum itni pareshan kyu lag rahi ho?
Maanvi looked towards viren and jeevika..she know viren would not do this..she take deep breath and explain everything to them..both are shocked and little bit angry but maanvi make them calm down and understood that jeevika is really nice girl and viren loves her alot..she convence them to accept jeevika as their daughter in low..after many tries they agreed..maanvi smiled and hugged them she also hugged virika and congress them..virat just stood there as witness..he surprisely with her ability..after it she make excuse for change and walked towards vanshika auntys room..all sat in hall..they met with her bahu..jeevika likes them..virat happy for her sister..he noticed that starting to now everytime maanvi ignore him..
After few minits maanvi come after change..don't know but first virat feel it and he turned towards her..his eyes wided..its not first time when he saw her but its first time he noticed her..she is priceless..her natural beauty make anyone crazy..no loud make up nothing..she wearing blue jeans and white shirt with white ladies shirt..her hairs freely moved with her walked..he just starring at her..
Her one side short hairs come at her corner of her right eyes..she pussed them back with this she noticed virats gaze on her..she looked away and passed from him..she still ignoring him..she sit near to vanshika and all smiled...