Musings on BS interview *VBs Note Pg 23* Note Pg53 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AngelTeen

I do not understand how can an actor be blamed for a show being shut down when things had been going wrong WAY before any such news even made the rounds.

The show had started losing its colour and its feel, pointed out much by many of the people blaming Barun here, for a while and it had been losing on TRPs too and Barun leaving would have been the last straw and hence the closure. Why is he being blamed then?!

The story and maintaining the interest of the audience is the PH and the Creatives responsibility not the actors' and they had been shirking from that for a while.

As far as Barun 'lying' goes...we have NO basis to accuse him of that because just like those who were 'reading' his eyes and his hair, you are reading his words to suit your own. There are many things that go into such announcements including secrecy contracts which even SRK cant break, Barun being too small an actor to do so. He might have been under contract from the channel, the PH or even the movie he has signed or he may have just wanted to keep things to himself for a while or he may have actually be thinking that it would be a break and he would come back...we dont know.

And exactly how did you figure out he was thankful to his 'fans' for the 'closure' of the show or that he was not feeling any remorse for his friends and the staff losing their jobs? Did we read the same interview because as far as I can recall he said nothing to that effect...in fact he only cleared his stand and that too with a decency few would have managed considering how his name has been maligned over the past few months.

Thank you so much for this comment. 

😊

Any post made against conspirancy theory were called as "gul agents "  so all the  thread  made by conspiracy therory  should  be called as  "sobti agents "😉

Also  coz of misplaced thank you in the interview for the Q asked serves the above right too .😆

Sobti -  Plz remember this for life time "Honesty is the best policy "

Even if there was ounce of honestly then nobody would have misunderstood you in first place .It would not be just your wife who can understand , lot of fans could have understood too as fans are more familar with this industry.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bong.girl

In this cut throat world of competition everybody wants to make it big. Everybody wants to graze on the greener pasture. I don't see anything wrong with that. But I feel he should have clarified his stance and told the truth instead of misleading people by keeping silent and fueling the rumors.

People were laid off their jobs. More importantly, people who had nothing to do with his decision to quit for movies, were slandered. We have seen obsessed fans urging, provoking others to call SP and "bash" them. A person has decided to quit for his own personal reasons, there was absolutely no point in making a martyr out of him.

In fact people who had lost a livelihood were not shown even an iota of sympathy. When did people become so insensitive? So blind to the misery they are bringing on hundreds of others?

It was always evident that Barun would not quit unless he had another project at hand. Now that he has made his choice, BW over TV clear and obvious, would his obsessed fans still resort to harassing, spamming the channel to bring him back?

i agree with you
barun ne pehle jo bhi such tha wo bolna chahiye tha fans such jante to ise react nahi karte aur itna acha  popular serial is tarah band nahi hota. aur pata nahi muze aisa lagata hai ki koi to baat ho gai hai barun ke saath kyunki aankhe kabhi zout nahi boulti uski aakho mai last  kuch episode mai pain to dikh  god knows kya baat ho gai personal /professional personal isliye kyunki uske wife ki baat har interview mai aati hai koi to baat hai.
but in sub mai humne fans ne sanaya ko bahout hurt kiya hai mai nahi kehti ki usko dusri serial nahi milegi wo itni talented actor hai ki usko dusri serial bhi milegi lekin phirse usko zero se shuruwat karni padegi uski1&half year jo mehant ki hai wo bekar ho gai kyunki dusri aachi serial settle hone mai 6 month to lagte hai phirse wo insecurity.its very sad aur hamne sirf barun ke baare mai socha aur usne film ke liye serial chod di ya koi aur vajse.

I do not understand how can an actor be blamed for a show being shut down when things had been going wrong WAY before any such news even made the rounds.

The show had started losing its colour and its feel, pointed out much by many of the people blaming Barun here, for a while and it had been losing on TRPs too and Barun leaving would have been the last straw and hence the closure. Why is he being blamed then?!

The story and maintaining the interest of the audience is the PH and the Creatives responsibility not the actors' and they had been shirking from that for a while.

As far as Barun 'lying' goes...we have NO basis to accuse him of that because just like those who were 'reading' his eyes and his hair, you are reading his words to suit your own. There are many things that go into such announcements including secrecy contracts which even SRK cant break, Barun being too small an actor to do so. He might have been under contract from the channel, the PH or even the movie he has signed or he may have just wanted to keep things to himself for a while or he may have actually be thinking that it would be a break and he would come back...we dont know.

And exactly how did you figure out he was thankful to his 'fans' for the 'closure' of the show or that he was not feeling any remorse for his friends and the staff losing their jobs? Did we read the same interview because as far as I can recall he said nothing to that effect...in fact he only cleared his stand and that too with a decency few would have managed considering how his name has been maligned over the past few months.

Hmm where exactly did I blame him for closing the show down. You are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing- using words to suit your own claims.

And secondly I didnt accuse him of anything to quote my own words. I felt" it was insensitive for him not to show any remorse." And I said "I Felt' he was proud. Big difference between feeling and accusing, me thinks.

Gul abused Barun- Accusation
I feel Gul treated Barun unfairly- sharing an opinion

I'm sure you understand the difference between 2.
Edited by Naach_Basanti - 11 years ago

As far as the petition makers go - I dont support petitions demanding changes in storylines but I dont disagree with viewer feedback either because at the end of the day, it depends on how strong the storyline is in itself and the PH too because if they are, they wouldnt give a shit about the petitions and neither would the channel.

I do not condone any personal bashing and talking without proof - be it of/for the PH or of/for the actors. 

awesome post, agree with every word! the show was on the decline before his quitting news came out...any if i remember correctly, the PH's open letter about "The show has ran is course" came out BEFORE Barun's quitting new came out. 

And for your information,

Sanaya has VERY clearly mentioned that things are in pipeline and she will be starting another project. I don't see what is so bitter to be about when even Sanaya got the work. 

Abhaas too, got work. I am sure the rest will get work too. As far as technicians and spot boys are concerned, you really think they'd be working JUST there? And no where else? 

LM is working and is even planning to bring the whole cast together.

Why are you twisting Barun's words to suit your own perceptions? 

Please hear Abhaas Mehta's interview.

Its so funny to think that such educated and nice women, who are capable of deep thinking could only delve this deep and conclude that a bunch of few people's call and an actor's leave shut the show? 

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Any post made against conspirancy theory were called as "gul agents "  so all the  thread  made by conspiracy therory  should  be called as  "sobti agents "😉

Also  coz of misplaced thank you in the interview for the Q asked serves the above right too .😆

Sobti -  Plz remember this for life time "Honesty is the best policy "

And while being honest, get ones ass fired. 
Whenever these conspiracy theoristss are exposed and questioned,they hide like rats.Yesterday one of the conspiracy theorists who is a huge fan of barun and whose uncle is working in rival channel and who has lots of sources said she can't understand anything because she is a barun fan. 😆 She was feeling proud of the fact that she and her friends closed down ipk because barun left the show. But when one of the members asked her why she lied to all the members she hid like a rat. 😆
So did u guys understand why these people can't answer any of ur questions. Well,one of those members herself gave the answer.Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arshi21

Lol. You still believe THAT petition and his leave led to the show's closure?

Hear it from Abhaas Mehta's mouth itself, what was the reason behind closure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPA2spAFAY&feature=youtu.be

Why did you edit your post. Dont worry I invite and accept views that call me out as long as its done respectfully.

Yes I still believe that fans had a major part to play in closing the show. Rajan wouldnt be an idiot to put that out as soon as decision was made.

P.S- Aren't you the member who was vociferously saying that Sanaya had put in her papers too. Looks like Sanaya very clearly rubbished her claims as she was very upset about the show ending. Why did your source get it so wrong?

After months of DRAMA, I can truly say to all involved -

Edited by sanayakhushifan - 11 years ago