Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

JOHNdaCENA

IF-Dazzler

JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i dnt knw da reoson why shes been hated dat mch ,i think from her actng to all shez too amazing at times her acting over shadows all other actors in da scene shes amazing after anki if there is an actrs dat i fnd btfl is ovi in pr... I dnt thnk shz wrng anywhere arjun engagd her thn cme nd fall in love wid sm1 else , no one cn let hz/hr love go easly .Yap agree on da fact that shz pamprd alot nd too violent ...MY POVs GO AHEAD BASH ME GUYZ.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samekzonanilovepyaarDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I PREFER OVI" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Always_His_Jaan

Always_His_Jaan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I don't support ovi or purvi but yes her acting is superb after I like her archana's acting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27cocololo123Chandani_C

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
|Like i said many times..she is the real victim here.
Purvi and Arjun ruined her life.

Oh i like the actress..she's brilliant.
I think she has learn a lot from Ankita and other cast.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Manshi250samekKalapics-07koolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

i dnt knw da reoson why shes been hated dat mch ,i think from her actng to all shez too amazing at times her acting over shadows all other actors in da scene shes amazing after anki if there is an actrs dat i fnd btfl is ovi in pr... I dnt thnk shz wrng anywhere arjun engagd her thn cme nd fall in love wid sm1 else , no one cn let hz/hr love go easly .Yap agree on da fact that shz pamprd alot nd too violent ...MY POVs GO AHEAD BASH ME GUYZ.

dont you know break up word ???  and arjun not engaged with ovi when he left canada so how can he cheated ovi ??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupameeranairbebo03kandykandydolce123Mrinmoyee-Naz.Karam-..PlayfulKiss..smiley20..DamonCrazy..

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I dont support Ovi, she is very selfish Girl, Just because she love Arjun she Must have him what sort of logic is this??
I agree Arjun and Purvi are playing with her life but she should say No to them and just move on. But her ego is bigger than her selfrespect.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupameeranairbebo03cocololo123kandykandysweetone-Naz.Karam-SaHillover101smiley20crazygirl4arviManoshono..DamonCrazy..Orchid25

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

I dont support Ovi, she is very selfish Girl, Just because she love Arjun she Must have him what sort of logic is this??
I agree Arjun and Purvi are playing with her life but she should say No to them and just move on. But her ego is bigger than her selfrespect.
no its not her ego but her luv,as evn asha tweeted,its easy to beleive sum1 when u want to hear d same ting.this is wat arjun-purvi did wid ovi,they tld her stufff wich she wnted to hear,for eg-arjun askng 4 secnd chnce,nw aftr so much hurt and betrayal,she has turned iinto a very rebellious person

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i wont say i prefr ovi amongst the young people,but if achoice is between ovi-purvi,i will say ovi.purvi is a very difficult chrctr to understnd,i tink evm she dont knw wat she wants in life,she sleeps wid onir and go and cry seeing arjun,she is a liar,manuplater,escapist etc.where as ovi-all her negative things are out in open,she doesnt hide it frm any1,evn d deal ting she wasnt scred to except it.she drinks but in depression,she doesnt cheat her husband unlike purvi.purvi killed armaan in frnt of onir,he tinks she is an orphan,so if a choice is between two mad ladies,so ovi is my choice too.but it it is among all the young girls,so i prefr teju

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I agree tht b4 ovi was a sweet girl but now she is unbearable. She is causing harm to herself and her unborn baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top