A TRIBUTE: DONT IGNORE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~Ange.Noir~

IF-Veteran Member

~Ange.Noir~

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
A TRIBUTE

Recent news has compelle me to make this topic and post it in most of the forums here in IF. Please dont ignore this.

This post will serve as a tribute to the multitudes of people who were injured and those whpo dies in the recent bombings in Mumbai. It definitely is a very sad occasion and I feel that we all need to take a moment for those innocent people whose lives were ruined in an instant. 

Please post your prayers for them in this post and post flowers if you want. Post anything that you feel would be your contribution to them.

Here is my prayer:

Dear God,
Please bless those souls who are in peril at this moment and keep those people who have lost their lives. Let them all rest in peace with you in your Kingdom. Save the people who are in pain at this moment due to the blasts and bring them out of their turmoil. Bless the families of those affected and guide them. Shelter them with your loving kindness and mercy.
Please God, let there be no more such disasters and protect us all from evil.

Please take a moment or two to post a prayer for these people. A moment of your life for the hundreds or even thousands of people.
Dont ignore this message as this is a plea. If you ignore, that means you dont love your country.

Sincerely,
Mikey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A TRIBUTE: DONT IGNORE" in Chacha Chaudhary forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I am with you! Smile Smile

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
me too Smile

averma

Groupbie

averma

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Amen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.