Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

TRUE LOVE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adiya55

Goldie

adiya55

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
after watching all the episodes , i know 1 thing suvi still love yuvraj , yuvraj's love may be 100% true ,but he is not sure , i think he is still confused , i am not having a strong faith in his love , he is acting so dumb , new promo , what is he up to ?
in the promo he seem to be happy , but  i just saw a pic in FB , yuvi still the same stupid , confused expression and mannu -rathi ,they are fed up of making him understand . he still did'nt propose her , and RC makes me angry , he is irritating and alisha , just evil and fake . she likes yuvi , becoz of his talent ,she is after him for her benefit and good . 1 imp thing , cv's totally ruined yuvraj's character , truely , i liked the old SG , Princi , aneesh ,i miss his MISS GUGGAL wala thing. it is a youth show , so show the fun and romance.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16maria_rox14nicki11luvushivin1kim.rayatsujairohitManish_ShettyShivinianakshayRpia.rahaSahasYuvreenian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRUE LOVE" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
nice post aadi...but a slight disagreement on one point...that he is confused and not having faith in his love...yes he is confused but only to tell it to suvi..not because he is unsure of loving suvi or not...he realy loves her...but on the other hand u got to understand his dilemma too...like he himself said that...ki agar haan bola...toh life ban jayegi..par naa bola...toh friendship bhi khatam ho jayegi...

He is fearing that itni mushkil se jo inke beech mein friendship hui hain...kahin voh bhi khatam na ho jaye coz he really adores her as well as his friendhip with her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16maria_rox14nicki11kim.rayatSahasYuvreenian

adiya55

Goldie

adiya55

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
thanks akshay , nice view yaar , by the way what are u doing ?studying or doing job ?

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
pata nahi dear wat he'll do...he is really so confused

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadi66nambiar

thanks akshay , nice view yaar , by the way what are u doing ?studying or doing job ?

abhi toh m studying...in college 3rd year...might do a job after next year after i pass out Smile

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@akshay bhai,, u forgot that u got a part time job yesterdayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

ohh i thot pehle meri investigation cum interview hona tha..about my first income LOL tab hi pakke se job milegi mujhe Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by kim.rayat

ohh i thot pehle meri investigation cum interview hona tha..about my first income LOL tab hi pakke se job milegi mujhe Tongue

oh haan,, that investigation i'll do at SG-GSC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.