Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vihi9272

Groupbie

vihi9272

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyroshi

[QUOTE=MOHINI26]I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
But here becoz he did not get Sugni that means she must get hurt.
The middle age man.

Please tell me one thing is every rule apply with Vikram. Is Adini did not give him any pain. Just check every episode then talk to us. Vikram left her alone then why did she go behind him telling lie I love only Vikram!!!!!!!!! and then got married to Adi . Now you will say Vikram doubted her. So my answer is Adi  doubted her too and insulted her in a worst way then she try to clarify it why she didn't do it with Vikram. And please stop singing Adi Mahan saga song. Which we saw just two days back how much pain Adi gave Sugni no normal woman forgive him so easly. but they both are same mentality people back stabber, cheate,r and ungrateful so they are perfect for each other. We just want justice for Vikram which CVs never gave him because they have different rule for Vikram. 

I just cant stand this!!!! what JUSTICE does VIkram need????Confused What he did to Sugni was so not okay. I mean, he lied to her, cheated her and so on. He even tried to kill his NEPHEW (ADI) several times just because Sugni wanted to marry Adi. tell me, what kind of mamaji will want to shoot his nephew just because he was to marry his (mamaji's) lover? any answers? then why does he deserve justice??? AngryVIkram is like a DOG IN THE MANGER!!! just because he could not get Sugni's love, he does not want anybody to get it!! Angry what a man!!! he already has a wife and instead of being with her he is playing his so-called dirty tricks to seperate ADINI!! get a life man!! get a life!! is he kuku or what??? even if he had succeeded in his mission, will adi be just standing there and do nothing??? if you ask me, i dont see any wrong in adi's behaviour towards sugni. he treated her that way because she was a Bedni. if she was amrita or someone else, he wouldnt have done so. 

sry if i offended TVS fans,  lets just see whats going to happen in the upcoming episodes. this is just too much. if you ask me, only champa deserves justice and no one else. i am extremely  sorry if i offended anyone!!

Edited by vihi9272 - 22 December 2012 at 7:31am

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orange00

i'm not saying she is completely immature as she is not a 13 year old girl but yes she is a little bit immature and i agree with you that she behaved weirdly after knowing Vikram's truth but now she is back on track she is behaving exactly the same as she behaved at the beginning of the show. I'm not covering Adi's actions, from the beginning to till now he has been shown as a good person, yes he insulted her in front of all but he never reveled to anyone about the real reason behind his anger and after knowing the truth he immediately apologize to her.

He acted like any normal husband would have acted.
No husband will tell his wife or allowed or will be so happy or comprehensive on hearing or getting know that his wife went to bed with someone else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vihi9272RJ2012

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOHINI26

[QUOTE=sunnyroshi][QUOTE=MOHINI26]I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
But here becoz he did not get Sugni that means she must get hurt.
The middle age man.

Please tell me one thing is every rule apply with Vikram. Is Adini did not give him any pain. Just check every episode then talk to us. Vikram left her alone then why did she go behind him telling lie I love only Vikram!!!!!!!!! and then got married to Adi . Now you will say Vikram doubted her. So my answer is Adi  doubted her too and insulted her in a worst way then she try to clarify it why she didn't do it with Vikram. And please stop singing Adi Mahan saga song. Which we saw just two days back how much pain Adi gave Sugni no normal woman forgive him so easly. but they both are same mentality people back stabber, cheate,r and ungrateful so they are perfect for each other. We just want justice for Vikram which CVs never gave him because they have different rule for Vikram. 
I said what I like next time I'll ask your permission so that you'll not say stop.
Since 3 yrs i'm on the forum but never said stop or whatever rude to any member.
I'm here to express my POV.
 Sorry if I hurt you I was just giving my POV May be became too emotional. Thanks.

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orange00

Originally posted by ronshaan

Sugni is such a cheap backstabber lady
We dont want Sugni 4 TVS any more
She is great with aditiya Not because he is younger just because they both are same people Who dont know what Love is... Love is not AGE or looks or Lust... But I guess they deserve each other !!!

Vikram needs a girl who will love him 4 who he is and what he is... Sugni is not good for him she loved his money name and looks ... And she loved the idea of being thakurain

Divorce is an option in real life when husband is not happy with his wife so in that case none of them can stop him from divorce his useless wife who wants only his money and name Nothing else.

Sugni is a immature girl as she is only 18 years old so i don't want to say anything bad about her, but Vickram who is more than double of her age is also not showing any maturity & yes he should move on and find another girl for him.

so if a grl is 18yrs so she have got all the right 2 do all immoralcheap things and can get away
ya y not she is only 18 na so she can do anything but no punishment
she can sell her self
abuse vikram but can take 22 lakhs frm vikram and live on his money
she have ri8 2 live in his haveli,eat his food,take all designer saris and jewellarys ya she is only 18 and immature so she have right 2 do this
she have right 2 shoot vikram
she have right 2 lie wid old women,hurt her feelings,emotions
haveright 2 torcher all people living in haveli
get married 2 x-nephew and sleep with ex
yea she is immature and only 18yrs so she have right 2 do it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiseemasrcroziaxxRamanRKRaghav4UronshaanKhatamKahani

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
TVS trusted Sugni with champa's situation although he hated the sight of her. why? becoz he knows her actions and way of thinking. he knows her character.. adi judged her instead!!!!!!!!!!! 
I thought Aditya hated Bednis no?////\\\\???????????? how da hell he fell 4 this one????? say thanx to his mamaji again!!!!!WinkClap
if TVS wanted Sugs as HIS bedni then he would've made their suhagraat come true and wouldn't  let her go back as pavitra as she came!!!!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12croziaxxVinnie79KhatamKahanironshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Croziaxx:

agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, Cry  vikram is a liar, Angry but  they both never, amu was a cruel girl   thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi,   ofcourse i know, Embarrassed always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed  ,but V is a monsterAngry , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,Ouch  and adi.. ? Embarrassed  he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,ConfusedConfused thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only,   but adi ...he is a man Cool  thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... Heart Day Dreaming  and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him, Dancing he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, Party  so don't worry...  i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..  

SmileMansi, love you post, it was hilarious, leave me in stitchesROFLROFLROFL Perfectly said, from now we should switched side and worship 
Sugni and Adi for what a marvelous sacrifice they have made in the name of family and love. Adini fans are misinformed about us wanting Sugni for Vickram, absolutely not,Silly
Vickram was and will never be a negative character, cause everything he does is justifiable after "Mahaan Adi and Sugni" betrayed
and deceived him.
When Vickram's character was introduced into the show he was a widower, later on his presumely dead wife came back.
Vickram maybe twice Sugni age, but Sugni didn't have a problem with it,when she fell in love with him. Age is just a number, so don't know why people keep  harping about it.
It's so laughable when Adini fans say Adi made sacrificeROFL. The word is "covet"/stole/snatched.
Sugni made a selfish choice what's beneficial to her. Vickram will never physically harm Sugni, even though she hurt him tremendously.
Adi love will never be pure, always tainted.
Everyone visited the Forum for a healthy discussion, but sometimes we
let our emotions get ahead of us, and we make some insulting insinuation/remarks,  and our friends get offended, which is sadCry . Hope no one take each other seriously, because at the end of the day, this is just a show,and we are arguing about fictional characters.Smile

Edited by Sandy66 - 22 December 2012 at 8:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12croziaxxJulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.