Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
TVS fans agree that he made a mistake by hiding such s big thing like being married from Sugs... But he asked her 4 forgiveness  no??? Let me rephrase that.. he asked her forgiveness but to no avail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at the dark side. If TVS hadn't taken the step to Sug's sardarkhi ADINI wouldnt exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRUST ME IT WOULDN'T!!1 coz i'm dams sure MAHAN aditya wouldn't have taken that drastic step to help out!!!! so all ADINI fans give a bow to TVS and say thank u..
Aditya has been forgiven..what he did wrong? he called sugs a bedni, he distrusted her, he pushed her to the floor, he put her out  and embarrassed her
What Tvs did?/  fell deeply in love with a bedni though he respected her as a normal lady and never  insulted her caste infact he was willing to fight with her for a change.WHAT HE DID WRONG?  he hid that  he was married to an insane lunatic woman!!! 
compare TVS mistakes and treatment towards Sugs to Aditya!!!!!!!! Who's more of a villain!?????

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuterazor12whitewitchcroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79JoyelJulieDKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
 i want to tel u that me don't want sugvi reunion, if it was in my hand i say to vikram 'please go, and never come back again.. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshivihi9272muktha_cuteseemasrrazor12avyarimaSandy66JulieDKhatamKahani

MOHINI26

MOHINI26

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
But here becoz he did not get Sugni that means she must get hurt.
The middle age man.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaRJ2012eastmeetswest

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
 i want to tel u that me don't want sugvi reunion, if it was in my hand i say to vikram 'please go, and never come back again.. 

Croziaxx! Don'ta worry, If Vikram leaves the show will die and then adini's fan will be claping alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for their favorite pairLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vihi9272muktha_cuteseemasrrazor12croziaxxJulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

MOHINI26

MOHINI26

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysimi_15

TVS fans agree that he made a mistake by hiding such s big thing like being married from Sugs... But he asked her 4 forgiveness  no??? Let me rephrase that.. he asked her forgiveness but to no avail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at the dark side. If TVS hadn't taken the step to Sug's sardarkhi ADINI wouldnt exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRUST ME IT WOULDN'T!!1 coz i'm dams sure MAHAN aditya wouldn't have taken that drastic step to help out!!!! so all ADINI fans give a bow to TVS and say thank u..
Aditya has been forgiven..what he did wrong? he called sugs a bedni, he distrusted her, he pushed her to the floor, he put her out  and embarrassed her
What Tvs did?/  fell deeply in love with a bedni though he respected her as a normal lady and never  insulted her caste infact he was willing to fight with her for a change.WHAT HE DID WRONG?  he hid that  he was married to an insane lunatic woman!!! 
compare TVS mistakes and treatment towards Sugs to Aditya!!!!!!!! Who's more of a villain!?????
Because he was in the shoe of a HUBBY here no BEDNI no MAMAJI etc can come in his mind no hubby will like his wife to go to bed with an ANOTHER MAN.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21devraniharishRJ2012tiny15

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MOHINI26]I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
The middle age man.

Please tell me one thing is every rule apply with Vikram. Is Adini did not give him any pain. Just check every episode then talk to us. Vikram left her alone then why did she go behind him telling lie I love only Vikram!!!!!!!!! and then got married to Adi . Now you will say Vikram doubted her. So my answer is Adi  doubted her too and insulted her in a worst way then she try to clarify it why she didn't do it with Vikram. And please stop singing Adi Mahan saga song. Which we saw just two days back how much pain Adi gave Sugni no normal woman forgive him so easly. but they both are same mentality people back stabber, cheate,r and ungrateful so they are perfect for each other. We just want justice for Vikram which CVs never gave him because they have different rule for Vikram. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteseemasrJulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orange00

Its so funny that some people still wanting Vikram-Sugni together, they want to see a girl with such a man who is a negative character, who is more than double of her age, who is also a very much a married man & not only these even the girl is his daughter-in-law in relation but they don't want to see Adi-Sugni together, Adi who sacrifices his life for Sugni to fulfill Sugni's mother's wish, who now fell in love with her selflessly & who is fighting with his family as well as with the whole society for her. I am watching this show from the first episode and after observing it deeply i'm saying all this. I'm so happy that the CV's are stick to their original story and they are showing all those things which were originally planned, they have shown Adi-Sugni as a couple which was originally planned and i hope they will remain a couple till the end of this show. 

It is so shocking seeing people want a nephew romancing his what could have been aunt and dumping his girlfriend in the process.  In fact, it's kind of gross. It's even grosser watching a girl feel comfortable getting romantic with him after falling in love and dreaming of romantic moments with his uncle. It's even sadder for people to rejoice a jodi that came at the expense of a broken hearted young girl called Amrita.  The only thing the writers did was have Sugni-Aditya jodi happen but there is NO evidence to suggest at what expense and at what cost to TVS or Amrita.  They also had plans for TVS to be the villain, but how many villains out there do what TVS did - rescue a girl from getting raped, saving her entire family several times, throwing money after her to safe her from getting married to some ugly Thakur.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMsunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12croziaxxSandy66JulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

MOHINI26

MOHINI26

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyroshi

[QUOTE=MOHINI26]I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
The middle age man.

Please tell me one thing is every rule apply with Vikram. Is Adini did not give him any pain. Just check every episode then talk to us. Vikram left her alone then why did she go behind him telling lie I love only Vikram!!!!!!!!! and then got married to Adi . Now you will say Vikram doubted her. So my answer is Adi  doubted her too and insulted her in a worst way then she try to clarify it why she didn't do it with Vikram. And please stop singing Adi Mahan saga song. Which we saw just two days back how much pain Adi gave Sugni no normal woman forgive him so easly. but they both are same mentality people back stabber, cheate,r and ungrateful so they are perfect for each other. We just want justice for Vikram which CVs never gave him because they have different rule for Vikram. 
I said what I like next time I'll ask your permission so that you'll not say stop.
Since 3 yrs i'm on the forum but never said stop or whatever rude to any member.
I'm here to express my POV.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.