Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaluvbbat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

sort of agree with orange0, plz people we are way beyond this sug vik, he has made himself clear that he does not love her as he did before etc... come what may, what's done is done. and she has made a choice, respect it ...

If he was wrong,then why TVS not consummate with sugni at that night even if he had got a golden opportunity to spend with her.He don't like any physical relationship with sugni without her wish.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteseemasrSandy66JulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
orange check story so far in the forum. then write. dont conclude things what u saw just now.
u can say past dead. but here in psh past not dead will sugni and adi.get their due. they are not saint.
if u go through all these posts who support vicram then u must know what we want.
if u.want to worship and preach adini u can do tht. tht is ur view. but dont tell others what they want too see.
who.cares

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirazor12muktha_cuteseemasrSandy66croziaxxJoyelForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orange00

Originally posted by ronshaan

Sugni is such a cheap backstabber lady
We dont want Sugni 4 TVS any more
She is great with aditiya Not because he is younger just because they both are same people Who dont know what Love is... Love is not AGE or looks or Lust... But I guess they deserve each other !!!

Vikram needs a girl who will love him 4 who he is and what he is... Sugni is not good for him she loved his money name and looks ... And she loved the idea of being thakurain

Divorce is an option in real life when husband is not happy with his wife so in that case none of them can stop him from divorce his useless wife who wants only his money and name Nothing else.

Sugni is a immature girl as she is only 18 years old so i don't want to say anything bad about her, but Vickram who is more than double of her age is also not showing any maturity & yes he should move on and find another girl for him.

Oh come on... this is not an excuse to sell her self / marry the ex lover nephew or do many mistakes 19 years old is age when girls start thinking about marriage and if sugni decided she is old enough to marry so why not to take responsibility on her own actions ... say sorry to those she hurts and if her mom didn't teach her the word SORRY then what can we do......  in the beginning she was shown as person who is smart and not weak who knew what family was ,could fight her own family people for right and wrong who could be like a man -work and earn money for her family... so dont say she was too young to that she is an adult and should accept her mistakes

Vikram is double her age but he loved that girl and has been changed just because he has been cheated by the those people he loved and trust the most... any normal man who has such people around him would get mad at it doesnt matter he is 20+ 30+ and so on

So I guess u r covering adi's actions because he is young Shocked who can behave the way he wants with her and go away with that .. slap woman insult her in font of all, lie cheat.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDJoyel-rupa-Laila2009KhatamKahani

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

Originally posted by devraniharish

Originally posted by ronshaan

Sugni is such a cheap backstabber lady
We dont want Sugni 4 TVS any more
She is great with aditiya Not because he is younger just because they both are same people Who dont know what Love is... Love is not AGE or looks or Lust... But I guess they deserve each other !!!

Vikram needs a girl who will love him 4 who he is and what he is... Sugni is not good for him she loved his money name and looks ... And she loved the idea of being thakurain

Divorce is an option in real life when husband is not happy with his wife so in that case none of them can stop him from divorce his useless wife who wants only his money and name Nothing else.

Im sorry Aapka Thakur ko bhi Pyar ka matlab nahi maaloom wo bhi selfish lover hain . Love meanssacrificejo ki TVS ne kabhi nahi kiya

Love not only means sacrifice,but it must be pure too.Does ur adi follow pure love?...He hides many facts from sugni?

Ussne Sugni se kiya cuppya ??? 2nd Adi & sugni ke relation ab-normal situation me start hua thaa toh trust ki kami toh unnke relation mein rahegii hi 

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
 i agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, Cry  vikram is a liar, Angry but  they both never, amu was a cruel girl   thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi,   ofcourse i know, Embarrassed always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed  ,but V is a monsterAngry , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,Ouch  and adi.. ? Embarrassed  he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,ConfusedConfused thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only,   but adi ...he is a man Cool  thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... Heart Day Dreaming  and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him, Dancing he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, Party  so don't worry...  i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJoyelJulieDtulipdaisyLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orange00

Originally posted by Joyel

Hey Orange fruit,.....Don't u know the universal statement"OLD IS GOLD".

Yeah TVS is old,but he is pure 916 Gold.

age is not a barrier for Love as the case for TVS.

not only age but there are also other problems which i clearly mentioned in my post.

Then why don't u mention other problems of adi too?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutecroziaxxLaila2009KhatamKahani

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by croziaxx

i agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, Cry vikram is a liar, Angrybut they both never,amu was a cruel girl thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi, ofcourse i know, Embarrassedalways want good for vikram and his family she never schemed ,but V is a monsterAngry , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,Ouch and adi.. ? Embarrassed he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,ConfusedConfused thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only, but adi ...he is a man Cool thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... HeartDay Dreaming and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him, Dancinghe can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, Party so don't worry... i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..

@Mansi, u handled the situation in a very clever way...Nice post I liked it..Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrmuktha_cuterazor12croziaxxSandy66KhatamKahanironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.