The Sound of Silence (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Joined: 30 August 2011

Posts: 1715

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
 show looks nice, no doubt show has a story, and all actor r very good, * me not fan of any body*..  and me too don't want that garv manipulate or emotionally  blackmail her, or hate and love kind story,then show will loose its uniqueness, .. and if they both * sid and gau* fight together and bring out all hidden truth of the family it will be nice, but me doubt,because this is a show and all cvs love  to make unnecessary drama, and suspense , and in this show all character actors r very mature, they both not  look strong enough infront of all,  so u cant say , if they introduce a new guy for gouri, i m just guessing ... not sure  but may be... 
BTW gauri and sid both were looking nice in traditional marathi outfit.. 
i have only one complain... speed is very slow, this is new show so if they maintain some speed ,it will be good...  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Sound of Silence (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 10626

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

 show looks nice, no doubt show has a story, and all actor r very good, * me not fan of any body*..  and me too don't want that garv manipulate or emotionally  blackmail her, or hate and love kind story,then show will loose its uniqueness, .. and if they both * sid and gau* fight together and bring out all hidden truth of the family it will be nice, but me doubt,because this is a show and all cvs love  to make unnecessary drama, and suspense , and in this show all character actors r very mature, they both not  look strong enough infront of all,  so u cant say , if they introduce a new guy for gouri, i m just guessing ... not sure  but may be... 
BTW gauri and sid both were looking nice in traditional marathi outfit.. 
i have only one complain... speed is very slow, this is new show so if they maintain some speed ,it will be good...  

nice said but not agree with u in one point.why new actor for Gauri.somewhere gauri looks weak not the leads.They are perfect with their character and scting wise.jistna bhi unko diya gaya bahut acche se kiya hai.Thanks.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Joined: 30 August 2011

Posts: 1715

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
 i m not saying they both r weak, i mean to say, their rival  r strong and sharp, so they have to be same, and i agree that Mrinal thakur is nice actress,she is new but she acted well infront of her much-much senior actors.. but her hero looks college student , not practical man,and another one looks lil proudy,  and self centered..and me talking about the characters not the actors.. 
 thats why me guessing.. thanks for considering my post and comment,,... Smile


Edited by croziaxx - 22 December 2012 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 10626

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

 i m not saying they both r weak, i mean to say, their rival  r strong and sharp, so they have to be same, and i agree that Mrinal thakur is nice actress,she is new but she acted well infront of her much-much senior actors.. but her hero looks college student , not practical man,and another one looks lil proudy,  and self centered..and me talking about the characters not the actors.. 
 thats why me guessing.. thanks for considering my post and comment,,... Smile

no here sid is practical but not serious type like others.thats why he conquered most of the peoples heart in bhosle house. .he is happy go lucky type guy .he know his priority .he try to make people happy around her.whats wrong with this.if everyone will turn serious then show will b boring.if time comes he will show strong side too.thanks .


Edited by soniasharmin89 - 22 December 2012 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Joined: 30 August 2011

Posts: 1715

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
 lets see..
 but why some member saying that this is story of grve and gauri ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 10626

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

 lets see..
 but why some member saying that this is story of grve and gauri ?

no.its just an prediction.u know na it happened with most of the show.But Mohit Sehgal is the main lead for sure.Production house will not do such kind of big mistake.bcz most of the people know its Mohit's show.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Joined: 01 May 2010

Posts: 8417

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
amazingg posts nd wonderful analysisClap

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 10626

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
again read it.truly u write it beautifully .Thumbs UpClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.