Anamika

WHY IS THIS FORUM SO AGAINST OF RANO JEET! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Wel romaila let me tel u, i m not a reet fan niether i m a jeeka fan, i like the serial though, but the thing is that a newbie made that post but the other members of the forum also joined that newbie, someone even called her sixer(hijra), it is so humiliating, u r the forum members so inspite of commenting on her post, u should have reported it, bcoz bashing a character by calling her a sixer is not a fun post, i m sure if anyone would have made the same post for anamika, than people would have bashed her like anythin and til now that topic would have been closed, i hope u understood what i meant!
I dont know what others have commented thats not my problem...the things is what u have mentioned in ur post regarding fun , Jeeka n RaMi posts that have directly pointed out me which i am not liking. I am not here for controlling other members and why shall i do? do i know them? NO...whats the use of dragging urself in others matters? nothing and abt Anamika well for ur information there was a post on her by same member...we didnt reacted but made fun of her n highlighted Rano's talkind n Anamika's silent behaviour which is too opposite and both these characters cant go together...same way u had an option of writing there than making a separate topic on what u think is BASHING...there weren't much against Rano but ur this post is defo going to add to their No Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY IS THIS FORUM SO AGAINST OF RANO JEET! (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I guess no one wants to teach what is fun and what is not and no one is ready to see fun everywhere LOL The forum members were only having fun and is mein bhi few bajaoyed the TM like Annie who said "Of course she has a girl name she wears like a girl still she is a boy" but apparently everyone can't understand that LOL So I don't mind people arguing in that post not making another one Confused

Ek ke liye don't punish the other Reet fans LOL 

Actually I love evils everywhere not only in supernatural shows only LOL
Exactly no one wants to teach and neone is here for attending our lectures to yeh itna shor kyun? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ayesha066romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

I guess no one wants to teach what is fun and what is not and no one is ready to see fun everywhere LOL The forum members were only having fun and is mein bhi few bajaoyed the TM like Annie who said "Of course she has a girl name she wears like a girl still she is a boy" but apparently everyone can't understand that LOL So I don't mind people arguing in that post not making another one Confused

Ek ke liye don't punish the other Reet fans LOL 

Actually I love evils everywhere not only in supernatural shows only LOL
Exactly no one wants to teach and neone is here for attending our lectures to yeh itna shor kyun? LOL

Hum professors nahin hai LOL
haan i know we are nautankies EmbarrassedLOL

Ayesha066Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Ayesha066romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Then soon we will make shows "Nautanki film" LOL
Itna kharcha kaun kareyOuch...convert forum into nautanky films by making nautanky posts LOL

Ayesha066Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Ayesha066romaila

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
show name is anamika...my dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaAyesha066elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.