Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS: Burying Desires -Complete-

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Hi! I've turned the OS into SS: Burying Desires. The story of Arnav and Khushi from IPKKND. Khushi is Arnav's PA here; she had started to work with him a year before the beginning of this story.

Part One
 Ocean of Anger and Pain

He was trembling with rage, but this wasn't the point; it was the same wrath, the same anger which he is well known of. Rage and Arnav Singh Raizaada are so connected and familiar together like a husband and his wife. It was like he is in deep love with rage and he can't let it go but this if he wants to let go of it. The point or the problem was the other feelings which his deep brown eyes showed; they showed hurt, pain, torture and other feelings she couldn't recognise at the moment.

'Stupid Khushi!' she scolded her, 'what have you done? Devi Mayyia, raksha karna,' she pleaded silently.

She started her way out of his cabin when he yelled at her, "Who asked you to leave? Dammit!"

She had brought some files to him in his cabin when he asked her to bring them. "Khushi, wait. What the hell is this?" he snapped. "What?" she didn't understand why he talked like this. "I've asked you to bring the files of Mr. Das, the one we are working on it, and you brought these!" he said while glancing at the papers in front of him. "Sorry, Arnavji." But he is ASR. "What the hell should I do with your sorry? You could have spoiled everything!" Hearing his harsh words isn't knew, but still it hurt her. "Even Devi Mayyia forgives us for the mistakes we commit." Arnav rolled his eyes at her. "It's your Devi Mayyia not me. Go and bring the files quickly."

"Laad Governor! What do you think of yourself? Your Ma wouldn't be happy seeing your ego and arrogance! Better she died before seeing this day!" Khushi murmured when she turned on her heels, but unfortunately he has heard her. "Khushi." He called her in a low yet dangerous voice stopping her midway.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say this. I was angry and I lost my senses..." she stopped when she saw his face and his reaction. He have never expected this at least from her, the girl whom he thought was different and innocent, the one whom he has started to have feelings towards; he was socked and astonished.

He just wanted to hurt her physically and mentally; he couldn't think of anything but harming her. He moved towards her and she couldn't move as she rooted their in her spot; her knees were so weak and she knew there is not outlit from this. He pressed his hands on her wrists harshly. "What did you say?" She was trembling due to his touch and then his voice's tone made it worse for her. A shiver ran in her spine and she couldn't separate her lips to utter any word.

"Answer me. Dammit!" And he tightened the grip on her wrists and twisted them behind her hurting her more. Tears started to fall down; the tears which he wouldn't tolerate seeing them, but today he didn't give them a heed.

"Answer me! What the hell do you think of yourself to judge me, Arnav Singh Raizaada? Who gave you the right to talk about my ma?"

Khushi knows very well that the topic of his mother is very sensetive for him and no one on earth is allowed to do this except his Di. "Sorry." She tried to apologize between her sobs knowing very well that she had crossed her limits and the fault is hers. She wanted to calm him down, but she didn't know how? Once he had been angry on the whole stuff, she had talked to him and told him her point of view to the matter and he calmed down. She had given him reasons and she fixed everything. While he has never known why? but she can affect him like this.

But the situation was different and difficult as she failed miserably.

"Maybe you forgot who are you Khushi Kumaari Gupta? And your parents wouldn't have expected you to be impolite girl; I'm sure they are not satisfied with what you are? They're not happy seeing you like this." he yelled against her face. She was shocked with his revenge against her; that moment she couldn't cry, she kept staring at him with disbelief wishing that she had died before listening to such words. Yes, she committed a mistake, but he himself know that this hurt her the most. And it's not a competetion between them over harming the other most.

I believe Arnavji that my parents are there looking at me and smiling. They are there to protect me and assure me that everything will be fine. When I look at them I feel safety." she said pointing at two twinkling stars in the sky as she refered them to be her parents. He looked at the innocent girl before him; she made him relax with her words that he smiled and asked her whisperingly, "Can my ma see me, Khushi? Is she happy with me?"

"Out." he snapped pressing harshly one last time on her wrists before leaving them with bruises. Khushi couldn't make any move. "I said out." and he pushed her towards the door.

I may write another part for this OS, so if you want to read it tell meSmile
For PMs, buddy me.
Epilogue: -A- pg 39 -B- pg 45

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 08 May 2013 at 1:17am

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anisha. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Great start dear Smile 
Do continue plz and PM me if u dnt mnd 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha21

Great start dear Smile 
Do continue plz and PM me if u dnt mnd 
Thank you dearSmile I'll Pm you if I continued.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
nice updt

plz continue

pooja_shineStar Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
very nice update!
cruel arnav...poor khushi!!!:))
pls pls continue soon!:)