Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Weekly Synopsis: 17-21 Dec 2012

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally..after ages we finally had a happy week in SNS!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Of course there were a lot of tears...most of it from Ahem😭 but all's well that ends well!πŸ˜ƒ Ahem is back in his suit minus the stubble (i loved the stubble thoughπŸ˜’), Urshi are back to their tricks, Kinjal is glaring at Falguni againπŸ˜‰ and Koki is back to glaring at Urshi againπŸ˜ƒ...aah happy times are here againπŸ˜›!

Beti M is here!: Bahaaron phool barsao!!!πŸ₯³ (Let the spring rain flowers)...the moment Gohem were waiting for..the moment we all were waiting for...Beti M came with a bang right in the middle of the scenic Bhuj desert much to Ahem's annoyance!πŸ˜† But she started playing her magic the moment she started making her way into the SNS world. She made Gopi yell at Ahem (aah Ahem's bewildered look in response made my day🀣), she did susu on Urmi the moment she held her (proving beyond doubt that she has inherited Gopi's sweetness and Ahem's smartness), she is taking her own sweet time to warm up to Koki just as Koki did with Gopi and she is demanding papa Ahem's attention too! When nothing worked she did susu on him too!🀣

Ahem the proud father and the grief stricken son: Ahem had to go through extreme emotions the whole week from raw anger at Aman for threatening his brother, wife and child😑,  pride and joy on seeing his daughter for the first timeπŸ˜ƒ to extreme fear and grief on seeing his mother fighting for her life😭. I am sure even those who are not his fans would be impressed with the way Naz has portrayed all these emotionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. The coming week will show his bonding with his little angel and I am sure Naz will excel in these scenes as well⭐️. The scenes that stood out for me were:

The way he hit Aman in anger and kept coming back to him even after the goons tried to drag him away.πŸ‘

The way he broke down and cried for Koki and his tears of relief when she woke up.😭

The way he keeps looking at Beti M lovingly almost in awe.

A mother and a daughter's love for each other: And I am not referring to just Koki-Gopi but Koki-Kinjal as wellπŸ˜›. Ahem's kidnap nightmare ended in happiness showing how strong the bond between Goki is. Gopi said aloud what she has always felt, that Koki is the only mother she knows and loves the mostπŸ˜ƒ. Koki woke up from almost the dead on hearing Beti M's wails and the look she gave Gopi was so loving as if assuring her that she will stand by her always..aah Goki rock! Rupal has been fantastic in this track portraying grief and fear and finally relief on seeing her beloved children back homeπŸ˜›. The coming weeks will be interesting as she bonds with her granddaughter. Dev rocked as Gopi, the way she yelled at Ahem! Aah it was just perfect!!!, she was brilliant in portraying Gopi's love for her mother KokiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

It took Koki's near death experience to make Kinjal realize her mother's worth (hope that lasts thoughπŸ˜•). I loved the scene where Kinjal admitted she was wrong and begged Koki to get up and her happiness at Koki's gesture of preserving Kinjal's childhood frocks and Koki looking back at her lovingly. Aah Beti M is bringing everyone back together!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Urshi and Kinjal are back to normal: Seeing Urshi cry for Koki only 1 thing came to mind "ye baat kuch hazam nahi hui!"😲😲😲...thank God they are coming back to normalπŸ˜†..yes Rashi loves her family but she is selfish by nature and we have to live with that I guess. Urmi was back with her cheap kalakaris, this time claiming that the baby is inauspicious for the Modis😑🀒. And I agree with Rachna..hated her purple lipstick!🀒 I think even Beti M hates it! πŸ˜†

Kinjal though back on good terms with her family still reminded us of her old self when she looked at Falguni with murder in her eyes!πŸ˜‰ Kinwal love story has begun!πŸ₯³ Kinjal is going green in jealousy and poor Dhawal is completely oblivious!πŸ€ͺ However, I am still not sure what Falguni wants!πŸ˜•

The rest of the Modis: Loved Hetal as she grieved for Koki, hugged Gopi in happiness and relief and showered love on Beti M and pacified Rashi gently when she told her that Beti M could not wear her new frock.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now that Ahem and his brains are back, Jigar is back to his smiling, blissfully ignorant self. I want to see Baa playing with Beti M and passing on her rockstar genes!😳 The senior Modi men didn't look very convincing to me when they were crying for Koki...dont know why their crying scenes made me laugh..something wrong with me?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

That ends my weekly rant. For next week, I hope to gush over Ahem and his Beti M's cute bonding moments!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gopi yelling at ahem was a memorable scene...
Beti M is adorable and looks her part ...Gopi's daughter...
waiting to see lots of Gohem amd beti scenes...just the three of them...
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The memorable scene for me will have to be the yelling from gopi and this following:

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous rant Deepa πŸ‘ πŸ€—

aahh!! yes after such floods of tears finally happiness are back in MM.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Just coz the Beti M 😳 but indeed in this track SNS feels us proud to be a fan or a saathiyan's REALLY!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ each and every cat member wer amazing β­οΈπŸ‘ Yup i missed Ahemji's stubble to πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ 

Beti M Birth:  is the most happiest moments of gohem life.. i cant forget Ahem's teary eyes ( teas of happiness ) the first thing he do that kanhaji's thank..😊 Ahemji's first expressions he looks so pleased was just worthy for watching   but yeah how can we forget the hygeine freak daddy and hubby πŸ˜† in such critical time or our Ahenji is busy in hygeine or unhygeine πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but gopi's one yelling make Ahemji scared and quite🀣  awww 😳 love his expressions  but nodoubt both girls are so lucky they have a hubby or daddy like Ahem 😳☺️ ( wish<<< ☺️ )

Naaz aka Ahem: πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

Im so so proud to be fan of him πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ he were outstanding in this track really... he always impressed us with his incredible acting and tremendes expressions πŸ‘πŸ˜³ love to see the first time ever the gloden moment of SNS Ahem Parag hug... what a memorible moment and scene.. ⭐️⭐️ we all know Ahemji love for his mom koki...or we seen how badly Ahem was broken to seen his mom on dead bed...😭 his teary eyes destress vioce its so touching and painful 😭 beautifully potrayal by Nazim..!! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Ahem was constantly keeping his hand on koki head.. the way he kisses her or tried to woke her up was so touching 😭 KoHem are always rockz ⭐️ hmmm!! our Ahemji become hottie daddy..πŸ˜‰ awww daddy is cho cutie he brings whole shop of toys..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† also his so afaird abt holding babby were aww 😳 and now hottie daddy is on mission of nappy changing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜› cant wait to watch him... how cutely and innocently she said: mom she did SUSU.!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

GoKi :

Im always love to seen gopi and koki scenes.. im loving the unconditional love between them.. such a lovely mother daughter 😳 the way gopi trying to woke koki up it so painfull through...😭 me myself are crying along..😭 beautifully potrayal by Devo and Rupal ji both are fabulous β­οΈπŸ‘ but the really Magic or Miracle is by our rockstar Beti M β­οΈ his crying wake her dadi up 😳 Love the moment when koki said: gopi vahu tell ur duaghter.. she havent to worry for me...πŸ˜ƒ awsome !! Beti M is such a cutie pie like Hetal said: She brings the smiles with her..πŸ˜ƒ ( how ture 😊 )
 Kijnal were also superb finally she realized her mistakes and the important of her mother in her life..😊 no wonder koki is the really piller of Modi's...πŸ˜ƒ

Urmila and Kinjal :

Urmia is such nautanki baaz... she have no smpathyes with anyboby expect herself 🀒 yup her crying for koki is really shocking 😲😲 but all fake like in other minut she back to the normal 🀒😑 how curel she is 🀒 how come she make a little girl the victim of all trouble.. <<<😑😑 im pissed off with urmi's patheticness how smartly she bring boy cloths just coz make modi's realizes abt girl birth through..🀒 but koki smell her disgusting thinking with in a secnod πŸ˜‰ wht she trying to say.. evil 😈 but she forgot modi's arent like those ppl who making difference in  between girls or boys..πŸ˜‰ even rashi also looked irriate with urmi boy talk..πŸ˜† Urmila ka kuch nahi ho sakta...!! πŸ˜• 
i love to see Kinjal is all ready to fight with falguni..😳 she is to good in yesterday episode when falguni and dhawal are stood next each other Kinjal was blowing in jealousy πŸ˜† but she played a ture wife card n shown her place in dhawal life...!! wll done girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Modi's : 

Modi's the most ideal family of anyone... they always stood for each other in any situations...πŸ‘πŸΌ  Hetal is such sweet heart really she is one of them who are most attach with koki.. or when she saw her sis was fine she were super happy πŸ˜ƒ 
Jigar Modi awww he also cried so hard for his kaki..😳 love his quick hug with Ahem..😳 or also his expression when Ahem brings toys for babby.. jigar like he knows her bro so well πŸ˜† or jigar excitement when Beti M born he was to eager to hold her compair to her own daddy.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Rashi how can we forget her rant with kanhaji.. she were so cute during rant πŸ˜† im happy rashi knows how modi's are good and lovable for her aswell 😊 especially jigar 😳 Parag as husband was good enough during crying scene but yeah funny to πŸ˜† or our Chirag Modi his acting looks so fake when he talk with gopi on phone like he did with forcefull not naturally πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
Baa again she is the rock star ⭐️ im always wondering to see her strength in this age πŸ˜²πŸ‘ she is to good yaar always..!! ⭐️
Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis Deepa πŸ˜›
Glad Whole Modis Back 2 Normal πŸ˜›
Looking forword DAD - DAUGHTER relationship in upcoming EpisodeπŸ˜›
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Fabulous rant Deepa πŸ‘ πŸ€—

aahh!! yes after such floods of tears finally happiness are back in MM.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Just coz the Beti M 😳 but indeed in this track SNS feels us proud to be a fan or a saathiyan's REALLY!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ each and every cat member wer amazing β­οΈπŸ‘ Yup i missed Ahemji's stubble to πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ 

Beti M Birth:  is the most happiest moments of gohem life.. i cant forget Ahem's teary eyes ( teas of happiness ) the first thing he do that kanhaji's thank..😊 Ahemji's first expressions he looks so pleased was just worthy for watching   but yeah how can we forget the hygeine freak daddy and hubby πŸ˜† in such critical time or our Ahenji is busy in hygeine or unhygeine πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but gopi's one yelling make Ahemji scared and quite🀣  awww 😳 love his expressions  but nodoubt both girls are so lucky they have a hubby or daddy like Ahem 😳☺️ ( wish<<< ☺️ )

Naaz aka Ahem: ❀️

Im so so proud to be fan of him πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ he were outstanding in this track really... he always impressed us with his incredible acting and tremendes expressions πŸ‘πŸ˜³ love to see the first time ever the gloden moment of SNS Ahem Parag hug... what a memorible moment and scene.. ⭐️⭐️ we all know Ahemji love for his mom koki...or we seen how badly Ahem was broken to seen his mom on dead bed...😭 his teary eyes destress vioce its so touching and painful 😭 beautifully potrayal by Nazim..!! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Ahem was constantly keeping his hand on koki head.. the way he kisses her or tried to woke her up was so touching 😭 KoHem are always rockz ⭐️ hmmm!! our Ahemji become hottie daddy..πŸ˜‰ awww daddy is cho cutie he brings whole shop of toys..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† also his so afaird abt holding babby were aww 😳 and now hottie daddy is on mission of nappy changing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜› cant wait to watch him... how cutely and innocently she said: mom she did SUSU.!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

GoKi :

Im always love to seen gopi and koki scenes.. im loving the unconditional love between them.. such a lovely mother daughter 😳 the way gopi trying to woke koki up it so painfull through...😭 me myself are crying along..😭 beautifully potrayal by Devo and Rupal ji both are fabulous β­οΈπŸ‘ but the really Magic or Miracle is by our rockstar Beti M β­οΈ his crying wake her dadi up 😳 Love the moment when koki said: gopi vahu tell ur duaghter.. she havent to worry for me...πŸ˜ƒ awsome !! Beti M is such a cutie pie like Hetal said: She brings the smiles with her..πŸ˜ƒ ( how ture 😊 )
 Kijnal were also superb finally she realized her mistakes and the important of her mother in her life..😊 no wonder koki is the really piller of Modi's...πŸ˜ƒ

Urmila and Kinjal :

Urmia is such nautanki baaz... she have no smpathyes with anyboby expect herself 🀒 yup her crying for koki is really shocking 😲😲 but all fake like in other minut she back to the normal 🀒😑 how curel she is 🀒 how come she make a little girl the victim of all trouble.. <<<😑😑 im pissed off with urmi's patheticness how smartly she bring boy cloths just coz make modi's realizes abt girl birth through..🀒 but koki smell her disgusting thinking with in a secnod πŸ˜‰ wht she trying to say.. evil 😈 but she forgot modi's arent like those ppl who making difference in  between girls or boys..πŸ˜‰ even rashi also looked irriate with urmi boy talk..πŸ˜† Urmila ka kuch nahi ho sakta...!! πŸ˜• 
i love to see Kinjal is all ready to fight with falguni..😳 she is to good in yesterday episode when falguni and dhawal are stood next each other Kinjal was blowing in jealousy πŸ˜† but she played a ture wife card n shown her place in dhawal life...!! wll done girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Modi's : 

Modi's the most ideal family of anyone... they always stood for each other in any situations...πŸ‘πŸΌ  Hetal is such sweet heart really she is one of them who are most attach with koki.. or when she saw her sis was fine she were super happy πŸ˜ƒ 
Jigar Modi awww he also cried so hard for his kaki..😳 love his quick hug with Ahem..😳 or also his expression when Ahem brings toys for babby.. jigar like he knows her bro so well πŸ˜† or jigar excitement when Beti M born he was to eager to hold her compair to her own daddy.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Rashi how can we forget her rant with kanhaji.. she were so cute during rant πŸ˜† im happy rashi knows how modi's are good and lovable for her aswell 😊 especially jigar 😳 Parag as husband was good enough during crying scene but yeah funny to πŸ˜† or our Chirag Modi his acting looks so fake when he talk with gopi on phone like he did with forcefull not naturally πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
Baa again she is the rock star ⭐️ im always wondering to see her strength in this age πŸ˜²πŸ‘ she is to good yaar always..!! ⭐️

Sherry Nicely Explained EverythingπŸ˜›
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely beautiful synopsis DipsyπŸ‘ That was so clear and well explained. Superb⭐️⭐️
Great reply SherryπŸ‘

The week was a roller coaster completely. From the time in the desert to the time at home in MM, the atmosphere kept going back and forth between hope and complete distress that I was wondering if I should not be happier or sadderπŸ˜• Like when Beti M was born.. I so wanted to be happy but the way Koki slipped and seeing the family around her made me sad 

But All's well that ends well. It is so true.. A baby brings joy and if it is a girl, you are more lucky. πŸ˜³ She will give you happiness all through. That is what Beti M did. πŸ˜ƒ She brought back the family together, gave them something to smile about and look forward to and then finally brought the life back into MM.

Whatever idiot Urmi thinks 😑😑, Beti M is destined to be the Modi's lucky charm. Her arrival made her grandmother fight for her life and also got her dad and mom together. How more lucky can she be?😊

Born under difficult circumstances, this tiny life has captured the entire world of this family. I am loving how Gopi is so assured with her daughter while Ahem and Koki are made to work to get to know her. 
Ahem will soon ace the test. He has but his fear to overcome and he will do it soon. I love the way he is such a child himself at times and so worried for his daughter and wife and mother. πŸ˜† Ahem has surrounded himself with his fav ladies making a safe haven. Soon we will see the dad in him overcome the initial fear and bond with his daughter😳

Koki was fabulousπŸ‘ Right as the worried mother making herself sick because of the fear to the the time she struggled for her life, to the time she woke up hearing her granddaughter's cries.. Aww she is fabulous. 
Can you believe that this super grandmom will have to work to know her grand daughter better?πŸ˜† The one for whom she fought death.. Oh this will be funπŸ˜ƒ Koki is playing her mother role to Gopi to the T. She is teaching her how to handle her little princess. In the process Koki will, I hope relive her own motherhood again making her more open and making her smileπŸ˜›

Gopi then.. Well, she has become a mother. Her determination to find Ahem was so very her. She did find him and he found her. However difficult her condition she made me smile and then laugh as she shouted at Ahem during her labor pains. πŸ˜† Her love her her Ahemji and her Maaji Gopi's love for them is the love her daughter will have from them. I am loving her as the mother. She is learning and who better than her Maaji to teach her. I am waiting for more GoKi with Baby moments as much as Ahem with Baby moments😳
One thing though.. I really, really want Gopi to stand up to UrShi if it has to do with her daughter. Gopi has to. Her daughter needs her😊

Kinjal and Jigar did a fabulous job as Bua and Kaka. Kinjal is learning to do something about her jealousy with a oblivious DhawalπŸ˜† They are fun but I am glad that Kinjal and Koki's relationship is getting better and better now😳

Rashi was very good when Koki was in hospital. I can understand her selfishness a bit but I am still worried about her childishness. She is not a small girl anymore. She has to grow up a bit.. Things will not happen the way she wants it to happen sometimes. Time to let go and not plot.
Plus, please Rashi.. Gopi needs atleast a couple of weeks of rest. She has just given birth
and on the side note, stop being with your mom so much🀒 Plus, babies are not doll bundles to be tossed and tossed back

On the whole though, this was a week when you felt the Modi family was at its best. Crisis brings them together and it did beautiful. A big πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for all the cast and crew. They were fabulous in every scene and the portrayal was real and amazing⭐️⭐️

PS: Dipsy, I was rolling with laughter too. So don't you worry. Parag and Chirag really were the only ones who looked out of place in the entire thingπŸ˜‰ 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous WU. TFS  
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
There is nothing left for me to quote after deepa and sherry post..I would gladly agree with you..splendid week..brilliant acting by nazim
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an electric week on SNS. Thanks for the synopsis Deepa.

With the arrival of a new member the fight of film space has begun with Urmila. 

We have had extraordinary moments out in the Bhuj desert during the birth.

The emotional scenes with Kokila, Ahem then Gopi and the effect of the baby on Kokila were awesome.

The start of a changing Kinjal was interesting to watch too. Hope this develops and Falguni is revealed soon.