Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Finally..after ages we finally had a happy week in SNS!Big smileBig smile Of course there were a lot of tears...most of it from AhemCry but all's well that ends well!Big smile Ahem is back in his suit minus the stubble (i loved the stubble thoughDisapprove), Urshi are back to their tricksD'oh, Kinjal is glaring at Falguni againWink and Koki is back to glaring at Urshi againBig smile...aah happy times are here againTongue!

Beti M is here!: Bahaaron phool barsao!!!PartyDancing (Let the spring rain flowers)...the moment Gohem were waiting for..the moment we all were waiting for...Beti M came with a bang right in the middle of the scenic Bhuj desert much to Ahem's annoyance!LOL But she started playing her magic the moment she started making her way into the SNS world. She made Gopi yell at Ahem (aah Ahem's bewildered look in response made my dayROFL), she did susu on Urmi the moment she held her (proving beyond doubt that she has inherited Gopi's sweetness and Ahem's smartnessApprove), she is taking her own sweet time to warm up to Koki just as Koki did with Gopi and she is demanding papa Ahem's attention too! When nothing worked she did susu on him too!ROFL

Ahem the proud father and the grief stricken son: Ahem had to go through extreme emotions the whole week from raw anger at Aman for threatening his brother, wife and childAngry,  pride and joy on seeing his daughter for the first timeBig smile to extreme fear and grief on seeing his mother fighting for her lifeCry. I am sure even those who are not his fans would be impressed with the way Naz has portrayed all these emotionsClapClapClap. The coming week will show his bonding with his little angel and I am sure Naz will excel in these scenes as wellStar. The scenes that stood out for me were:

The way he hit Aman in anger and kept coming back to him even after the goons tried to drag him away.Clap

The way he broke down and cried for Koki and his tears of relief when she woke up.Cry

The way he keeps looking at Beti M lovingly almost in awe.Day Dreaming

A mother and a daughter's love for each other: And I am not referring to just Koki-Gopi but Koki-Kinjal as wellTongue. Ahem's kidnap nightmare ended in happiness showing how strong the bond between Goki is. Gopi said aloud what she has always felt, that Koki is the only mother she knows and loves the mostBig smile. Koki woke up from almost the dead on hearing Beti M's wails and the look she gave Gopi was so loving as if assuring her that she will stand by her alwaysApprove..aah Goki rock! Rupal has been fantastic in this track portraying grief and fear and finally relief on seeing her beloved children back homeTongue. The coming weeks will be interesting as she bonds with her granddaughter. Dev rocked as Gopi, the way she yelled at Ahem! Aah it was just perfect!!!, she was brilliant in portraying Gopi's love for her mother KokiClapClapClap.

It took Koki's near death experience to make Kinjal realize her mother's worth (hope that lasts thoughConfused). I loved the scene where Kinjal admitted she was wrong and begged Koki to get up and her happiness at Koki's gesture of preserving Kinjal's childhood frocks and Koki looking back at her lovingly.Approve Aah Beti M is bringing everyone back together!StarStarStar

Urshi and Kinjal are back to normal: Seeing Urshi cry for Koki only 1 thing came to mind "ye baat kuch hazam nahi hui!"ShockedShockedShocked...thank God they are coming back to normalLOL..yes Rashi loves her family but she is selfish by nature and we have to live with that I guessD'oh. Urmi was back with her cheap kalakaris, this time claiming that the baby is inauspicious for the ModisAngryDead. And I agree with Rachna..hated her purple lipstick!Dead I think even Beti M hates it! LOL

Kinjal though back on good terms with her family still reminded us of her old self when she looked at Falguni with murder in her eyes!Wink Kinwal love story has begun!Party Kinjal is going green in jealousy and poor Dhawal is completely oblivious!Silly However, I am still not sure what Falguni wants!Confused

The rest of the Modis: Loved Hetal as she grieved for Koki, hugged Gopi in happiness and relief and showered love on Beti M and pacified Rashi gently when she told her that Beti M could not wear her new frock.ClapClapClap Now that Ahem and his brains are back, Jigar is back to his smiling, blissfully ignorant self.D'oh I want to see Baa playing with Beti M and passing on her rockstar genes!Embarrassed The senior Modi men didn't look very convincing to me when they were crying for Koki...dont know why their crying scenes made me laugh..something wrong with me?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

That ends my weekly rant. For next week, I hope to gush over Ahem and his Beti M's cute bonding moments!EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3cvdprasad_Devna_-nilani-awesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Synopsis: 17-21 Dec 2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Gopi yelling at ahem was a memorable scene...
Beti M is adorable and looks her part ...Gopi's daughter...
waiting to see lots of Gohem amd beti scenes...just the three of them...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
The memorable scene for me will have to be the yelling from gopi and this following:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_-nilani-awesome-rajiswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Fabulous rant Deepa Clap Hug

aahh!! yes after such floods of tears finally happiness are back in MM.. DancingBig smileBig smile Just coz the Beti M Embarrassed but indeed in this track SNS feels us proud to be a fan or a saathiyan's REALLY!! ClapClap each and every cat member wer amazing StarClap Yup i missed Ahemji's stubble to Cry Embarrassed 

Beti M Birth:  is the most happiest moments of gohem life.. i cant forget Ahem's teary eyes ( teas of happiness ) the first thing he do that kanhaji's thank..Smile Ahemji's first expressions he looks so pleased was just worthy for watching  Day Dreaming but yeah how can we forget the hygeine freak daddy and hubby LOL in such critical time or our Ahenji is busy in hygeine or unhygeine LOLEmbarrassed but gopi's one yelling make Ahemji scared and quiteROFL  awww Embarrassed love his expressions Day Dreaming but nodoubt both girls are so lucky they have a hubby or daddy like Ahem EmbarrassedBlushing ( wish<<< Day DreamingBlushing )

Naaz aka Ahem: Day DreamingEmbarrassedBlushingTongueHeart

Im so so proud to be fan of him ClapStarClap he were outstanding in this track really... he always impressed us with his incredible acting and tremendes expressions ClapEmbarrassed love to see the first time ever the gloden moment of SNS Ahem Parag hug... what a memorible moment and scene.. StarStar we all know Ahemji love for his mom koki...or we seen how badly Ahem was broken to seen his mom on dead bed...Cry his teary eyes destress vioce its so touching and painful CryOuch beautifully potrayal by Nazim..!! StarClapClap 

Ahem was constantly keeping his hand on koki head.. the way he kisses her or tried to woke her up was so touching Cry KoHem are always rockz Star hmmm!! our Ahemji become hottie daddy..Wink awww daddy is cho cutie he brings whole shop of toys..EmbarrassedLOL also his so afaird abt holding babby were aww Embarrassed and now hottie daddy is on mission of nappy changing..LOLEmbarrassedTongue cant wait to watch him... how cutely and innocently she said: mom she did SUSU.!! EmbarrassedLOL

GoKi :

Im always love to seen gopi and koki scenes.. im loving the unconditional love between them.. such a lovely mother daughter Embarrassed the way gopi trying to woke koki up it so painfull through...Cry me myself are crying along..Cry beautifully potrayal by Devo and Rupal ji both are fabulous StarClap but the really Magic or Miracle is by our rockstar Beti M Star his crying wake her dadi up Embarrassed Love the moment when koki said: gopi vahu tell ur duaghter.. she havent to worry for me...Big smile awsome !! Beti M is such a cutie pie like Hetal said: She brings the smiles with her..Big smile ( how ture Smile )
 Kijnal were also superb finally she realized her mistakes and the important of her mother in her life..Smile no wonder koki is the really piller of Modi's...Big smile

Urmila and Kinjal :

Urmia is such nautanki baaz... she have no smpathyes with anyboby expect herself Dead yup her crying for koki is really shocking ShockedShocked but all fake like in other minut she back to the normal DeadAngry how curel she is Dead how come she make a little girl the victim of all trouble.. <<<AngryAngry im pissed off with urmi's patheticness how smartly she bring boy cloths just coz make modi's realizes abt girl birth through..Dead but koki smell her disgusting thinking with in a secnod Wink wht she trying to say.. evil Evil Smile but she forgot modi's arent like those ppl who making difference in  between girls or boys..Wink even rashi also looked irriate with urmi boy talk..LOL Urmila ka kuch nahi ho sakta...!! Confused 
i love to see Kinjal is all ready to fight with falguni..Embarrassed she is to good in yesterday episode when falguni and dhawal are stood next each other Kinjal was blowing in jealousy LOL but she played a ture wife card n shown her place in dhawal life...!! wll done girl Thumbs Up

The Modi's : 

Modi's the most ideal family of anyone... they always stood for each other in any situations...Thumbs Up  Hetal is such sweet heart really she is one of them who are most attach with koki.. or when she saw her sis was fine she were super happy Big smile 
Jigar Modi awww he also cried so hard for his kaki..Embarrassed love his quick hug with Ahem..Embarrassed or also his expression when Ahem brings toys for babby.. jigar like D'ohhe knows her bro so well LOL or jigar excitement when Beti M born he was to eager to hold her compair to her own daddy.. EmbarrassedLOL
Rashi how can we forget her rant with kanhaji.. she were so cute during rant LOL im happy rashi knows how modi's are good and lovable for her aswell Smile especially jigar Embarrassed Parag as husband was good enough during crying scene but yeah funny to LOL or our Chirag Modi his acting looks so fake when he talk with gopi on phone like he did with forcefull not naturally ConfusedLOL 
Baa again she is the rock star Star im always wondering to see her strength in this age ShockedClap she is to good yaar always..!! Star

Edited by -GiNa- - 22 December 2012 at 4:58am

cvdprasad_Devna_-nilani-swasthiJustlikethat1

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Great analysis Deepa Tongue
Glad Whole Modis Back 2 Normal Tongue
Looking forword DAD - DAUGHTER relationship in upcoming EpisodeTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Fabulous rant Deepa Clap Hug

aahh!! yes after such floods of tears finally happiness are back in MM.. DancingBig smileBig smile Just coz the Beti M Embarrassed but indeed in this track SNS feels us proud to be a fan or a saathiyan's REALLY!! ClapClap each and every cat member wer amazing StarClap Yup i missed Ahemji's stubble to Cry Embarrassed 

Beti M Birth:  is the most happiest moments of gohem life.. i cant forget Ahem's teary eyes ( teas of happiness ) the first thing he do that kanhaji's thank..Smile Ahemji's first expressions he looks so pleased was just worthy for watching  Day Dreaming but yeah how can we forget the hygeine freak daddy and hubby LOL in such critical time or our Ahenji is busy in hygeine or unhygeine LOLEmbarrassed but gopi's one yelling make Ahemji scared and quiteROFL  awww Embarrassed love his expressions Day Dreaming but nodoubt both girls are so lucky they have a hubby or daddy like Ahem EmbarrassedBlushing ( wish<<< Day DreamingBlushing )

Naaz aka Ahem: Heart

Im so so proud to be fan of him ClapStarClap he were outstanding in this track really... he always impressed us with his incredible acting and tremendes expressions ClapEmbarrassed love to see the first time ever the gloden moment of SNS Ahem Parag hug... what a memorible moment and scene.. StarStar we all know Ahemji love for his mom koki...or we seen how badly Ahem was broken to seen his mom on dead bed...Cry his teary eyes destress vioce its so touching and painful CryOuch beautifully potrayal by Nazim..!! StarClapClap 

Ahem was constantly keeping his hand on koki head.. the way he kisses her or tried to woke her up was so touching Cry KoHem are always rockz Star hmmm!! our Ahemji become hottie daddy..Wink awww daddy is cho cutie he brings whole shop of toys..EmbarrassedLOL also his so afaird abt holding babby were aww Embarrassed and now hottie daddy is on mission of nappy changing..LOLEmbarrassedTongue cant wait to watch him... how cutely and innocently she said: mom she did SUSU.!! EmbarrassedLOL

GoKi :

Im always love to seen gopi and koki scenes.. im loving the unconditional love between them.. such a lovely mother daughter Embarrassed the way gopi trying to woke koki up it so painfull through...Cry me myself are crying along..Cry beautifully potrayal by Devo and Rupal ji both are fabulous StarClap but the really Magic or Miracle is by our rockstar Beti M Star his crying wake her dadi up Embarrassed Love the moment when koki said: gopi vahu tell ur duaghter.. she havent to worry for me...Big smile awsome !! Beti M is such a cutie pie like Hetal said: She brings the smiles with her..Big smile ( how ture Smile )
 Kijnal were also superb finally she realized her mistakes and the important of her mother in her life..Smile no wonder koki is the really piller of Modi's...Big smile

Urmila and Kinjal :

Urmia is such nautanki baaz... she have no smpathyes with anyboby expect herself Dead yup her crying for koki is really shocking ShockedShocked but all fake like in other minut she back to the normal DeadAngry how curel she is Dead how come she make a little girl the victim of all trouble.. <<<AngryAngry im pissed off with urmi's patheticness how smartly she bring boy cloths just coz make modi's realizes abt girl birth through..Dead but koki smell her disgusting thinking with in a secnod Wink wht she trying to say.. evil Evil Smile but she forgot modi's arent like those ppl who making difference in  between girls or boys..Wink even rashi also looked irriate with urmi boy talk..LOL Urmila ka kuch nahi ho sakta...!! Confused 
i love to see Kinjal is all ready to fight with falguni..Embarrassed she is to good in yesterday episode when falguni and dhawal are stood next each other Kinjal was blowing in jealousy LOL but she played a ture wife card n shown her place in dhawal life...!! wll done girl Thumbs Up

The Modi's : 

Modi's the most ideal family of anyone... they always stood for each other in any situations...Thumbs Up  Hetal is such sweet heart really she is one of them who are most attach with koki.. or when she saw her sis was fine she were super happy Big smile 
Jigar Modi awww he also cried so hard for his kaki..Embarrassed love his quick hug with Ahem..Embarrassed or also his expression when Ahem brings toys for babby.. jigar like D'ohhe knows her bro so well LOL or jigar excitement when Beti M born he was to eager to hold her compair to her own daddy.. EmbarrassedLOL
Rashi how can we forget her rant with kanhaji.. she were so cute during rant LOL im happy rashi knows how modi's are good and lovable for her aswell Smile especially jigar Embarrassed Parag as husband was good enough during crying scene but yeah funny to LOL or our Chirag Modi his acting looks so fake when he talk with gopi on phone like he did with forcefull not naturally ConfusedLOL 
Baa again she is the rock star Star im always wondering to see her strength in this age ShockedClap she is to good yaar always..!! Star

Sherry Nicely Explained EverythingTongue

cvdprasad_Devna_swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Absolutely beautiful synopsis DipsyClap That was so clear and well explained. SuperbStarStar
Great reply SherryClap

The week was a roller coaster completely. From the time in the desert to the time at home in MM, the atmosphere kept going back and forth between hope and complete distress that I was wondering if I should not be happier or sadderConfused Like when Beti M was born.. I so wanted to be happy but the way Koki slipped and seeing the family around her made me sadOuch 

But All's well that ends well. It is so true.. A baby brings joy and if it is a girl, you are more lucky. Embarrassed She will give you happiness all through. That is what Beti M did. Big smile She brought back the family together, gave them something to smile about and look forward to and then finally brought the life back into MM.

Whatever idiot Urmi thinks AngryAngry, Beti M is destined to be the Modi's lucky charm. Her arrival made her grandmother fight for her life and also got her dad and mom together. How more lucky can she be?Smile

Born under difficult circumstances, this tiny life has captured the entire world of this family. I am loving how Gopi is so assured with her daughter while Ahem and Koki are made to work to get to know her. 
Ahem will soon ace the test. He has but his fear to overcome and he will do it soon. I love the way he is such a child himself at times and so worried for his daughter and wife and mother. LOL Ahem has surrounded himself with his fav ladies making a safe haven. Soon we will see the dad in him overcome the initial fear and bond with his daughterEmbarrassed

Koki was fabulousClap Right as the worried mother making herself sick because of the fear to the the time she struggled for her life, to the time she woke up hearing her granddaughter's cries.. Aww she is fabulous. 
Can you believe that this super grandmom will have to work to know her grand daughter better?LOL The one for whom she fought death.. Oh this will be funBig smile Koki is playing her mother role to Gopi to the T. She is teaching her how to handle her little princess. In the process Koki will, I hope relive her own motherhood again making her more open and making her smileTongue

Gopi then.. Well, she has become a mother. Her determination to find Ahem was so very her. She did find him and he found her. However difficult her condition she made me smile and then laugh as she shouted at Ahem during her labor pains. LOL Her love her her Ahemji and her MaajiDay Dreaming Gopi's love for them is the love her daughter will have from them. I am loving her as the mother. She is learning and who better than her Maaji to teach her. I am waiting for more GoKi with Baby moments as much as Ahem with Baby momentsEmbarrassed
One thing though.. I really, really want Gopi to stand up to UrShi if it has to do with her daughter. Gopi has to. Her daughter needs herSmile

Kinjal and Jigar did a fabulous job as Bua and Kaka. Kinjal is learning to do something about her jealousy with a oblivious DhawalLOL They are fun but I am glad that Kinjal and Koki's relationship is getting better and better nowEmbarrassed

Rashi was very good when Koki was in hospital. I can understand her selfishness a bit but I am still worried about her childishness. She is not a small girl anymore. She has to grow up a bit.. Things will not happen the way she wants it to happen sometimes. Time to let go and not plot.
Plus, please Rashi.. Gopi needs atleast a couple of weeks of rest. She has just given birth Ouch
and on the side note, stop being with your mom so muchDead Plus, babies are not doll bundles to be tossed and tossed backOuch

On the whole though, this was a week when you felt the Modi family was at its best. Crisis brings them together and it did beautiful. A big ClapClapClap for all the cast and crew. They were fabulous in every scene and the portrayal was real and amazingStarStar

PS: Dipsy, I was rolling with laughter too. So don't you worry. Parag and Chirag really were the only ones who looked out of place in the entire thingWink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasadNazimKiDewani

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
fabulous WU. TFS  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top