Diya Aur Baati Hum

Just DiyaBaati? Na...!

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Quite a good time back,

I was lil free during my hectic xam schedules ...so my imagination connoised them too much ,as to their relationship. Are they just diya aur baati.. or much more? So,there goes the poem...

Here i'm dedicating a poem for them...

A/N: I tried to simplify as much as possible,while personally I like poems to b eloquent  ...but if in any case any part isnt understood by u,please feel free to put down ur clause...

PAPER AND INK...

Lovers in the night and in the day.

They share secret embraces behind scarlet drapes

And passionate moments of togetherness by the light of moon.

Their furtive laughter of language,

Their play on words

Wrapped behind allusions and symbolism.

Irony his brother.

Foreshadow her mother.

Lovers don't last, they say, attraction is fleeting and excitement fades with time.

Yet these two are lovers still.

Because their bond is not based on momentary pleasure

Nor it is on seeming outer masks of boo-ti-ful looks.

It is the entwining of their souls like

Ink mixing with paper in a never ending,

Sensuous dance of swirls and rhythms.

The music of their love is a person's inspiration,

As the pen rouses the ink to create Imagination's picture

Their romance constructs a realm of beauty and passion

With dark calligraphy and twisting buttresses.

The renowned couple clashes each other boldly as if such a union were only expected.

They share their most intimate secrets,

Their desires, their dreams.

Such sacred earth they tread.

What soft churchyard grounds.

Some say they will be separated.

Many others say never.      

Yet forever they will continue to be,

Together throughout all eternity.

Like candle and wick,

Ink and paper

Divine soulmates'.

Yes, The DIVINE SOULMATES...

Happy weekend and upcoming winter-a-de' and Merry CHRISTMAS And NEW YEAR my buddies!

So ,finally done...!

So far u came up till here reading ..please do comment and give ur veiws!

Every word of urs is valued...!

And hey no JI's .. i'm nt dat old...but.. Suji/sujji is allowed..😊😃😉

Pic Credits: to the respective uploaders..

Thanks to :(for helping me with audio uploading detailed tutorial..) My Bro,Sandy's Bodyguard.. Chulbul! 😆

AUR HAAH.. meri pyari Sindu darling!

and regarding the background play.. its been a long tym for me to mix and edit sounds and music...i'm uploading it first here.. i'll b listening with u guys...

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Superb poem Sujjitha,👏 loved the diction ❤️ and truly SurYa are divine couples and aptly used words like candle and wick, ink and paper as they are interdependent. 👏Loved reading every word of it and the pics are amazing as well. You have carefully selected the best creations and they are glowing in the poem. Overall a rocking thread dear 👍🏼
-rp- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice post 👍🏼
you made me remember why i loved this show 😉 i still love it, just a layer of irritation has assembled over it because of negligence of cvs on the main theme, that is the love story. it was this unique lovestory which has attracted me to this show. i had actually forgotten whether i was a fan or critic of show, thanks for reminding that i am still a lover of the show.
beautiful poem and even beautiful pictures

p.s. cvs please see this post and get back to usp of the show i.e lovestory not saas bahu drama and yes they are more than diya aand batti
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simply wonderful! Need I say more? Others here have said it all and I would only echo what they say! But its wonderful!
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
HEY GUYS ITS STILL IN EDITING.. WAIT A WHILE .. I 'LL GIVE A COMPLETE HIT...!
edITING;-
completed!
Edited by Dr.Sujjitha - 11 years ago
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...!!!What a wonderful thread...!!!!👏👏
totally loved it...!!!👍🏼
Amazingly described..!!!⭐️
surYa..surYa...all the way..!!!❤️
I am feeling so happy by seeing your thread...!!!😃🤗
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely work Dr Sujittha... Will add comments once you finish editing...

edited:

Sujji……what a beautiful work, thanks for the lovely Christmas gift😉 …..I like everything in this post, your poem, pictures, music, the dialogues in between…….everything…

There is something in our show & suraj and sandhya which I don't see in other shows……I'm still searching & thinking hard how I got addicted to this show sooo much...😆

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res.... 🤓

Medico brain ki creativity rocks!⭐️!

Edited:-
Beautifully done as always.🤗.Gentle, sensitive, loving and warm!👏!⭐️!👏!

Very refreshing. I won't expect anything less from your creativeness.😳.

This is brilliant my Sujji Darling! Actually sent chills through me! The alliterating, beat, and rhythm is beautiful, and the subject oh so enticing!⭐️. Each word, line going on so well with each creation of SurYa.❤️.

'Worldliness' spoils the marriage, 'Godliness' preserves the marriage.
❤️.

Love is a Divine emanation and in pure flow can not have category nor level. It is or it isn't.❤️.

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is just magical Sujji!
Tussi chha gaye!
Beautiful lines and beautiful selection of Siggy n pics!

So we got another wonderful poet!🤗

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely poem and matching creations...wonderful.

Waiting for the full thread.