Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

TheCoolDocSid

TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Quite a good time back,

I was lil free during my hectic xam schedules ...so my imagination connoised them too much ,as to their relationship. Are they just diya aur baati.. or much more? So,there goes the poem...

Here i'm dedicating a poem for them...

A/N: I tried to simplify as much as possible,while personally I like poems to b eloquent  ...but if in any case any part isnt understood by u,please feel free to put down ur clause...

PAPER AND INK...

Lovers in the night and in the day.

They share secret embraces behind scarlet drapes

And passionate moments of togetherness by the light of moon.

Their furtive laughter of language,

Their play on words

Wrapped behind allusions and symbolism.

Irony his brother.

Foreshadow her mother.

Lovers don't last, they say, attraction is fleeting and excitement fades with time.

Yet these two are lovers still.

Because their bond is not based on momentary pleasure

Nor it is on seeming outer masks of boo-ti-ful looks.

It is the entwining of their souls like

Ink mixing with paper in a never ending,

Sensuous dance of swirls and rhythms.

The music of their love is a person's inspiration,

As the pen rouses the ink to create Imagination's picture

Their romance constructs a realm of beauty and passion

With dark calligraphy and twisting buttresses.

The renowned couple clashes each other boldly as if such a union were only expected.

They share their most intimate secrets,

Their desires, their dreams.

Such sacred earth they tread.

What soft churchyard grounds.

Some say they will be separated.

Many others say never.      

Yet forever they will continue to be,

Together throughout all eternity.

Like candle and wick,

Ink and paper

Divine soulmates'.

Yes, The DIVINE SOULMATES...

Happy weekend and upcoming winter-a-de' and Merry CHRISTMAS And NEW YEAR my buddies!

So ,finally done...!

So far u came up till here reading ..please do comment and give ur veiws!

Every word of urs is valued...!

And hey no JI's .. i'm nt dat old...but.. Suji/sujji is allowed..SmileBig smileWink

Pic Credits: to the respective uploaders..

Thanks to :(for helping me with audio uploading detailed tutorial..) My Bro,Sandy's Bodyguard.. Chulbul! LOL

AUR HAAH.. meri pyari Sindu darling!

and regarding the background play.. its been a long tym for me to mix and edit sounds and music...i'm uploading it first here.. i'll b listening with u guys...

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 18 February 2013 at 6:09am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

musk_aliDisaniya-rp-xoxmehekxoxKimkudoscuriouscatb2011tuh1Samsangeetha-SamiR-Savitha0101shehjarfarhana874vish.narenLuminous_LinsTacker_Holic--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-ramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just DiyaBaati? Na...!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Superb poem Sujjitha,Clap loved the diction Heart and truly SurYa are divine couples and aptly used words like candle and wick, ink and paper as they are interdependent. ClapLoved reading every word of it and the pics are amazing as well. You have carefully selected the best creations and they are glowing in the poem. Overall a rocking thread dear Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCoolDocSidKimkudosb2011--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
very nice post Thumbs Up
you made me remember why i loved this show Wink i still love it, just a layer of irritation has assembled over it because of negligence of cvs on the main theme, that is the love story. it was this unique lovestory which has attracted me to this show. i had actually forgotten whether i was a fan or critic of show, thanks for reminding that i am still a lover of the show.
beautiful poem and even beautiful pictures

p.s. cvs please see this post and get back to usp of the show i.e lovestory not saas bahu drama and yes they are more than diya aand batti

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KimkudosTheCoolDocSidb2011--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

nikki.171

IF-Dazzler

nikki.171

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Simply wonderful! Need I say more? Others here have said it all and I would only echo what they say! But its wonderful!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCoolDocSidb2011--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

TheCoolDocSid

TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS ITS STILL IN EDITING.. WAIT A WHILE .. I 'LL GIVE A COMPLETE HIT...!
edITING;-
completed!

Edited by Dr.Sujjitha - 31 December 2012 at 11:18pm

Kimkudosb2011--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
wow...!!!What a wonderful thread...!!!!ClapClap
totally loved it...!!!Thumbs Up
Amazingly described..!!!Star
surYa..surYa...all the way..!!!HeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I am feeling so happy by seeing your thread...!!!Big smileHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCoolDocSidKimkudosb2011--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Lovely work Dr Sujittha... Will add comments once you finish editing...

edited:

Sujji……what a beautiful work, thanks for the lovely Christmas giftWink …..I like everything in this post, your poem, pictures, music, the dialogues in between…….everything…Day DreamingDay Dreaming

There is something in our show & suraj and sandhya which I don't see in other shows……I'm still searching & thinking hard how I got addicted to this show sooo much...LOL

Edited by niruba - 23 December 2012 at 4:52am

TheCoolDocSidb2011--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
res..Day Dreaming.. Geek

Medico brain ki creativity rocks!Star!

Edited:-
Beautifully done as always.Hug.Gentle, sensitive, loving and warm!Clap!Star!Clap!

Very refreshing. I won't expect anything less from your creativeness.Embarrassed.

This is brilliant my Sujji Darling! Actually sent chills through me! The alliterating, beat, and rhythm is beautiful, and the subject oh so enticing!Star. Each word, line going on so well with each creation of SurYa.Heart.

'Worldliness' spoils the marriage, 'Godliness' preserves the marriage.
Heart.

Love is a Divine emanation and in pure flow can not have category nor level. It is or it isn't.Heart.

Edited by ami_dabh - 22 December 2012 at 8:36am

TheCoolDocSidKimkudosb2011--BimBim---Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.