Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Dont compare pz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

puja145

puja145

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I knw their are so many turn and twist in upcomeing epi. I think preepi masi love interest related to gupta family member. Dont compare this show to ekta kapoor 'K 'show. This show allwayes be different. Plz w8 and watch how cvs handle it. Without any twist show maine maza kaise aayega yar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorasharna2k6-Gunjan-f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont compare pz" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akash25

Groupbie

Akash25

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i think preeti masi was left pregnant by someone else & to hide that from family, Harish do her abortion in order to save her from humiliation.

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
No one is comparing !!! PKDH can never be a 'K' drama .. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

No one is comparing !!! PKDH can never be a 'K' drama .. ..

Some have been fearing that this serial will/is turning into a K drama with so many twists.. I personally don't see it at all.

PKDH should not be compared at all. period. with any show.

Bihterfans12

Bihterfans12

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Agree... LOVE PKDH 4ever

ReenBean

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Agreed! I think people should be happy with the fact that first and foremost, Ekta is not handling this show!LOL I feel the director/CVs/entire team and cast are doing a phenomenal job. Atleast whatever turns & twists have occurred, they make sense later on. As oppose to other shows, they don't make any sense whatsoever.. 

ReenBean

ReenBean

ReenBean

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I've never seen an Ekta Kapoor serial, but from the sound of it its not good. PKDH is the best show ever and its creators don't think we are idiots as would Ekta.

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Ya this show is not like K show...
Its different in their own manner...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.