Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Originally posted by hangok

please help, is there a meaning, when a boy put haldi on a girl????

but i have to say i like it when vihaan watched rachna during the dance, and then with the flower, and where he signals her that she looks good,
poor rachna will get heart broken again

Yes there is a religious meaning, its like a shagun when vihan applied haldi on gunjan face, and yes poor rachna wil be heartbroken again!

Well in that case since Gunjan kept her Karva Chauth vrat for Mayank and Mayank broke her fast, etc does it mean that she will end up marrying him or will there be a close call but no Gunjan-Mayank marriage?
  LOLWinkConfused

Edited by anonee - 23 December 2012 at 12:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vihaan puts haldi on gunjan (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by kashishrocks

Originally posted by hangok

please help, is there a meaning, when a boy put haldi on a girl????

but i have to say i like it when vihaan watched rachna during the dance, and then with the flower, and where he signals her that she looks good,
poor rachna will get heart broken again

Yes there is a religious meaning, its like a shagun when vihan applied haldi on gunjan face, and yes poor rachna wil be heartbroken again!

Well in that case since Gunjan kept her Karva Chauth vrat for Mayank and Mayank broke her fast, etc does it mean that she will end up marrying him or there will be a close call but no Gunjan-Mayank marriage?

Yes u r right, mayank broke kc vrat of gunjan, but that thing is old, now v know that mayank is marrying charu and according to the article he wil marry charu, so now mayan hints of kc doesnt matter, so now this new hint of vihan putting haldi on gunjan can be taken as a indication, now lets see what happens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
 @ lovedakshna - Hello dear!Smile
           just read your post , must tell you that i was an ardent fan of Gunjan & Mayank .I was totally rooting for them coz their love story initially did make sense to me that they are young lovers  but as the track proceeded everybody did notice the erratic behavior of Mayank & him humiliating Gunjan in public. I am not for that dear.I cannot tolerate any woman being publicly humiliated without giving a chance for explanation be it Gunjan or even Charu for that matter.

My belief is that Self respect of a woman comes way ahead of love. 

I was just explaining about how the track was with instances and how it may probably proceed further.
   I  am not a fan of Vihaan  at all Dear. Right now he looks way better than Mayank,s character for most of us. we do not how he will turn out later???

my prediction is that after all this Gunjan will loose her faith in Love &  winning back her confidence in love maybe the future track with or without Vihaan

I had mentioned that i mean no offence to any of the fans that includes me too.  
  I hate to see heartbreaksBroken Heart (i have my reasons for that-Personal) but sometimes it is totally inevitable & one has to move on. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..anoneeMSN_Vanny

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
No Vihaan and Gunjan ,If Mayank doesn't so does Vihaan...

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I really don't know about the rituals...but going by what the people are saying about the meaning, then Vihaan and Gunjan was an indication. Every serial tend to give subtle hints about the future track via sybolisms. So, I think that was one of them. 

@Sharitha Di - I totally agree with you! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninbrat2008

Lovedakshna

Groupbie

Lovedakshna

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Actually for now, I am not interested in any jodis, bcz I know the cvs will break jodis, so I will wait until they clearly shows the jodis. BCZ its really heartbreaking to see any of my favorite jodis to break upCryUnhappy

brat2008

Hiranya13

Hiranya13

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
yeah u might b correct...can u remember that in one of the joint episodes of RSSI and SSLK seema or sangeetha said that "dulhan ko wahi haldi lagaya jaatha hai jo dulhe ko lagadiya gaya ho" and i guess vihaan took haldi from the bowl which was used by mayank..and they kind of "clicked" that shot as if they wanted 2 point out something... 

Edited by Hiranya13 - 25 December 2012 at 8:16pm

brat2008

atrehan1

Groupbie

atrehan1

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thank you for the info, oh god cant belive it poor raachnaUnhappy
hope only that he falls for her 
[/QUOTE]
same here

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.