Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jeenia123

nice and different... pl continue soon and a little bit longer  update... 

So far, I felt that the words used I accomplished the task I wished for in one chapter. Next time, if the plot demands, I will increase the length. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForeverForU

nice update..

Thanks 😊
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THe Shrink reporting for commenting ( i think i am enjoying my new name too much πŸ˜†) 

Anywho...congrats on a new story...( don't get lazy with ur on going stuff..u know how attached i have grown to 'coffee notes' and 'the things i will never say' πŸ˜³) Anyway...a great start...i really love young puppy love ( best friends kind that grows into something more)..so i am rooting for Madhu and Louie for now...and RK as the rich, cocky bad boy...i likey 

Looking forward to more of this story 

Reya <3
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

THe Shrink reporting for commenting ( i think i am enjoying my new name too much πŸ˜†) 

That is it. Now you are just rubbing it in. Get me a nick name. I will buy you light bulb if that helps.

Anywho...congrats on a new story...
Thanks
( don't get lazy with ur on going stuff..u know how attached i have grown to 'coffee notes' and 'the things i will never say' πŸ˜³)
Yes MOMπŸ˜†

Anyway...a great start...i really love young puppy love ( best friends kind that grows into something more)..so i am rooting for Madhu and Louie for now...and RK as the rich, cocky bad boy...i likey 
Again, minority. I hope that changes.

Looking forward to more of this story 
Me too πŸ˜Š

Reya <3
❀️ you too Shrink

Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the style of narration... awesome!! simply superb... and the plot still more amazing!! kudos... great work... plz update soon
rkmadhurock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM. the story is going good :)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Licyabhingya

love the style of narration... awesome!! simply superb... and the plot still more amazing!! kudos... great work... plz update soon

Thank you.😊
Update coming up in 15-20 minutes
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkmadhurock

thanks for the PM. the story is going good :)

NP and thank you.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Ch3

As I was busy painting the dorm cafeteria, Louie walked in with a basket full of Tupperware.

"I brought lunch for my hard at work sugar mama", he used a Southern accent and I followed his lead.

"I love you this big", I stole a kiss as I stepped down from the ladder.

"You love me because I cook you lunches?"

"No, you pack me lunch because you love me".

"That is what I said", he dismissed my statement.

"Think hard buddhu. Let's go eat in a corner where the air doesn't reek of paint".

Louie piggybacked me to the other side of the cafeteria.

"Get a room lovebirds", the bratty poster boy walked in during our private meal time.

"I thought the caf was closed for students", Louie expressed his annoyance at the intruder.

"You forget boyfriend. My daddy Kundra owns you. Relax, I am only here to hang out".

"You can pick other convenient locations across campus to 'hang out'. Our lunch ends in fifteen. May we please eat in peace?" I tried my diplomatic ways.

"I am not finished. You need to paint a mural with my face on it. Here is a picture for reference". He tossed his head shot on our table. "You have two hours. Now, I will leave so you two can eat or do whatever else you do in private".

His attempt at a dramatic exit were interrupted by collision with invisible glass door on his way out.

Louie and I cracked up as he walked away without a look back.

"That moron. I will get rich and show him", Louie dreamed his usual money making dreams.

"I think God got our revenge for us. I will get busy painting Kundra's jerk face on the wall. You have fun at work". I gave him a quick kiss and walked back to my pending mural.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I can't do this anymore", a familiar high pitched voice entered the caf.

"You, you can't do this? You are the on at fault", a deep sounding voice yelled back.

Oh my gosh, it was a couple fighting. I set aside my tools to witness a nail biting tale of everyday love. As unlikely as it may sound, Louie and I never fought. Never a day without speaking, never at war for ego's sake.

"Maybe I was at fault RK. But, I never had all of you. You were busy being the popular boy. The rich boy who flirts with other girls. What about your girlfriend's needs? My wants?" I put a name to the face. It was trophy wife Mrs. Vadhera's born to be diva  daughter, Deepali.

"Great, turn the blame on me. Make me feel guilty for you cheating with that dirt bag".

"One night, a mistake I regret. Take me back please".

Deepali  had a sudden change of tone or shall I say change of strategy? Like mother like daughter.

"Not about the one night but every day after that. You ran down to me smiling, without guilt, without remorse". For a moment, I saw Rishabh in a different light. I felt his pain as a human.

"It meant nothing", she touched his face and he jerked it away.

"How cliche. You are going to be a great actress one day. I hope you play a vamp. That would be the closest to your manipulative self, nahi?"

"You were the one afraid of commitment. Too young for marriage? Fine, engagement? NO. Not even a promise ring? I didn't see a future".

"Your mother must have taught you how to seduce rich men. You did well with Sikki. I am not that easy to get to".

"That, right there, is your problem. Have you thought of the possibility that my feelings for you were sincere? That my mother actually loves my father? That, they have a pre-nup whereby my mother gets no share of his estate? Wake up to the truth RK. You are not the center of the universe. I bet you will die alone, in a room full of women but, alone".

"Don't hide behind my insecurities. You were after my status, my money".

"I don't fight that. All I am saying is, you will never find a girl who doesn't want your money. Try a girl. See if she can stand up to your family torturing her everyday. Your dad is going to marry you off for a business deal. See if your love will stand strong when they bring her down.  I like you and I like your money but, not enough to be humiliated every day. I will find myself another rich man. Good luck finding the arch of Noah". Deepali stormed off in her Christian Louboutins.

They say there are two sides to every story and I saw her side. Must not be easy being called a gold digger. I apologize to all the women I have judged based on their appearance or intentions. I was biased.

"Challenge accepted. I will be happy soon. Happy without you". Rishabh wanted to have the last word even in this situation. He truly amazes me.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a prosperous new year😊

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dhamakedar fight n Madhu witnessd it. Will Rk came to knw abt it?