Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seems interesting. M waiting.
well fans can demand from their fave artists and i was one of the first fans of urs lol
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sounds well... continue soon... and pl pm me
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepak148

well fans can demand from their fave artists and i was one of the first fans of urs lol

That's enough buttering for today, we will see as it comes along๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

ahh sounds very different. ive always wondered what role a third person would play in Rishbala's life so i am quiet excited how this will turn out  or being. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am all hyped up now. Off to write.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Always ready 2 read ur update coz i just luv ur way of writin so continue soon
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice plot.do continue.
get an actor who wud fit in feel n find sum strong character.
i wil b.waiting
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Ch1

Ladies (and gents),

Today is the day when we accept the harsh truth. It's a man's world and there is no denying it. Your ten thousand dollar pant suit may beg to differ. However, the domicile argument where you caved to inflate his ego, defaults your attempt at a debate. Women, our self-worth and our existence is compromised because of a belief system that fails to accommodate our needs.

If the above mentioned text went over your head or, made you hate my core, do not go all anti-feminist on me. Or, call me a man-eating skunk. Because, that is just you directing attention to the lesser issue. Give me an example of one egalitarian society where women hold the same power as their male counterparts.

You got nothing? I thought so.  

Now, why am I going all intellectual on your tiny brain when you are innocently searching the internet for no-brainer entertainment? Well, I have got important issues to deal with.

Before we dig into the meat, I would like to apologize for the ranting. I am not as vindictive as your first impression of me. You will find the root cause for my odd behaviour listed below:

Me and my boyfriend of fifteen years, Louie, (you heard that right, fifteen years I can never get back) were enrolled in a secondary school deemed as  an animal farm of the elite. The coveted institution where the most privileged of students went to look down upon the rest of society for whom gaining access was an unattainable dream. In this shadow pond of snobs, him and I, were a ray of sunshine, or so I thought. We will get to that later.

We both came from humble roots and humble was code for penniless, hobos for the politically correct pigs who graced the institution. Nyan International Boarding School, situated in the heart of Shimla hills, was a true-to-life model of the societal hierarchy.

Since  the entire student population was well off, the lower rungs of the social ladder were occupied by offspring of upper middle class professionals, followed by the children of start up company executives, wall street investor progeny and so on. At the top of the totem pole, was Rishabh Kundra, the heir to India's most successful business empire. He was the school's poster boy and Louie's  arch enemy. 

To be continued... 

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seems interesting. plz continue๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š  ..pls update soon