Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Set fire to the rain (Thread 2 announcement)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Title credit: Deepak

Gahh, okay. I understand the makers' decision of not including Avinash now. Doesn't mean I am getting rid of Louie just focusing more on Rishabh. Yeah, I am biased. He is still around mind you. for anyone who doesn't what I am taking about:

Untitled is a story set in the heart of Shimla. Highschool sweethearts Louie and Madhubala and their harmonious relationship faces twists and turns when a billionaire child Rishabh Kundra makes an entrance. He plays chicken to win over Madhubala. We see he likes the chase but can he handle the catch? Madhubala, a vibrant personality, is able to encompass a quite Louie in her life. Will it be the same with loudmouth Rishabh?

Who will she choose: her only family or the new found Prince? One seems flawless and the other despicable. But, is there really such a thing as flawless?

Yes, the future track will include more Rishibala. The story is still a triangle of sorts. You will see what I mean in the upcoming chapters. 

Edited by iiDona - 28 February 2013 at 10:11pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjufariha_92aliahaysevibhavi1997Shafaq1123paras99malar3zelja89radhamanumadhu_rkmilhanDazlingdivyaLicyabhingyanai1311_yspsmilieyPristineSoulhemvbseemamittalButifuleyespoojaloveskajenaan-rishRoohasamiaanushka2112Essence..hinapriyaAroraNaksujiarunsunita_gmSimple-GirlCheckmateIWinshinseensparikhbasicquestion1karamjeetmaankigeet4everjeenia123Sagar21deepak148nehakaribaSaiS-Dil-My_VivJaanpunam2712crystalalena-PoisonIvy-dolly10CrazyGirl.21--Udhay--

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92vishuvzelja89vaani21basicquestion1CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmSaiS-optimist-punam2712-Dil-

madhu_rk Senior Member
madhu_rk
madhu_rk

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
nice..
continue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21DonnaHarveySaiS

CheckmateIWin IF-Dazzler
CheckmateIWin
CheckmateIWin

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Interesting I am waiting fr this Thumbs Up

vaani21DonnaHarveySaiS

aan-rish Goldie
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
pls continueSmile.

vaani21DonnaHarveySaiS

AroraN Goldie
AroraN
AroraN

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Pls continue soon Smile

vaani21SaiSDonnaHarvey

crystalalena IF-Sizzlerz
crystalalena
crystalalena

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
continue plzzz.

vaani21DonnaHarveySaiS

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
nice plot... but for that, get in an actor who can give vivian a tough competition... one who looks as good with drashti... coz after all, while reading a story, we have the actors in mind as well.. pm me plz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21VivianMeriJaanDonnaHarveySaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index