Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Questions, Concerns & Frustration til Monday

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So many new entries and new angles appearing in the story now. I am fully intrigued and wondering how I'll be able to stick to my watch all at once regimen.

Things look really good for PaYa right now, but I'm just worried, will Adi be able to confess his love like he's been planning. I'm getting the feeling he's going to try but each time he does, something is going to stop him because of the chaos Sheila is planning. Whatever happens though, PaYa have come to this sweet understanding that things are going to change for them.

Things however, do not look good for HarTika. Not at alll. Preity's linked to them somehow, there is no doubt about it, but I am 99.5% sure that she's wasn't the one who had an affair or fell in love with Harish or anything like that. I've left out the .5% because in an Indian serial, honestly anything could be possible, but I don't think that will happen though.

I'm saying that Preity like she said, fell in love with someone, got used by her "lover" but he ended up cheating her, using her, etc. She made some bad mistakes like she said, and got pregnant. Harish saved her and helped her get the abortion. That's the reason she has such a good bond with Harish, and it's obvious it's a brotherly bond, nothing romantic. Hell, she's the one rooting for HarTika to get back together. The mangalsutra ripping is a sign that Preity is seen as the culprit in Avantika's eyes. What I'm wondering is, if Avantika knows that it's Preity, how has she tolerated her sister for so long knowing the truth?

No doubt about it, Sheila is planning something BIG to create another epic rift between them, publicly, but I feel that this time, it may be for the better. I think with the abortion truth coming out in the open, the actual truth about what happened will come out and HarTika will be able to resolve things.

The turning point is now on HarTika. As my mom says, they share a silent, yet strong love, and it's time that love comes out and is renewed.

I am BEYONDD excited for Latika and Rubel. I think it's time we have a pair name for them. I cannot BELIEVE what I suggested as a fun passing is happening.. CVs can read my mind?!

The precap confused me completely. How is he in Kullu when he's been planning to tell Panku his feelings, AND planning his parents anniversary? But he DID look quite hot. Different. Carefree and younger.

Alright, those are all my thoughts and enquiries for now. Sorry it was long. It might be repetitive but I just had to get my thoughts out there, with as minimum Adi/Nakuul drooling as possible!

P.S. Final question. When Adi was running to the hospital on Monday's episode, he dropped his BB, AND left his car in the middle of a traffic road.. How did he get those back?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithila748 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

So many new entries and new angles appearing in the story now. I am fully intrigued and wondering how I'll be able to stick to my watch all at once regimen.

Things look really good for PaYa right now, but I'm just worried, will Adi be able to confess his love like he's been planning. I'm getting the feeling he's going to try but each time he does, something is going to stop him because of the chaos Sheila is planning. Whatever happens though, PaYa have come to this sweet understanding that things are going to change for them.

Things however, do not look good for HarTika. Not at alll. Preity's linked to them somehow, there is no doubt about it, but I am 99.5% sure that she's wasn't the one who had an affair or fell in love with Harish or anything like that. I've left out the .5% because in an Indian serial, honestly anything could be possible, but I don't think that will happen though.

I'm saying that Preity like she said, fell in love with someone, got used by her "lover" but he ended up cheating her, using her, etc. She made some bad mistakes like she said, and got pregnant. Harish saved her and helped her get the abortion. That's the reason she has such a good bond with Harish, and it's obvious it's a brotherly bond, nothing romantic. Hell, she's the one rooting for HarTika to get back together. The mangalsutra ripping is a sign that Preity is seen as the culprit in Avantika's eyes. What I'm wondering is, if Avantika knows that it's Preity, how has she tolerated her sister for so long knowing the truth?

No doubt about it, Sheila is planning something BIG to create another epic rift between them, publicly, but I feel that this time, it may be for the better. I think with the abortion truth coming out in the open, the actual truth about what happened will come out and HarTika will be able to resolve things.

The turning point is now on HarTika. As my mom says, they share a silent, yet strong love, and it's time that love comes out and is renewed.

I am BEYONDD excited for Latika and Rubel. I think it's time we have a pair name for them. I cannot BELIEVE what I suggested as a fun passing is happening.. CVs can read my mind?!

The precap confused me completely. How is he in Kullu when he's been planning to tell Panku his feelings, AND planning his parents anniversary? But he DID look quite hot. Different. Carefree and younger.

Alright, those are all my thoughts and enquiries for now. Sorry it was long. It might be repetitive but I just had to get my thoughts out there, with as minimum Adi/Nakuul drooling as possible!

P.S. Final question. When Adi was running to the hospital on Monday's episode, he dropped his BB, AND left his car in the middle of a traffic road.. How did he get those back?!

Dont think too much Sharna... Its not good for health...😆
Lets take some incident as miracle...  or may be some superhero r there in mumbai... always flying over mumbai city... Adi got back all of his stuff by d help of those superheroes...😆
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sharna.

This is an Indian show.. so am convinced there will be a lot of hits and misses before Adi actually manages to confess to Pankhu.

About your final question - when he started running, the BB was not on the ground, lets be charitable and assume he picked it up. And the car, from the impound perhaps, after paying a hefty fine ðŸ˜†
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Lol, Mithilia, my mom said the same thing when I asked her. Hahaha. Just thought it was funny, but I honestly loved that scene though. It was so emotional and beautifully done. 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Nice post Sharna.

This is an Indian show.. so am convinced there will be a lot of hits and misses before Adi actually manages to confess to Pankhu.

About your final question - when he started running, the BB was not on the ground, lets be charitable and assume he picked it up. And the car, from the impound perhaps, after paying a hefty fine ðŸ˜†

I think the hit and miss will make us all anxious. More than Adi himself. I'm now wondering which style he'll use..

Haha, nice, logical answer to my question. 😆😉
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lot's of questions at the weekend. For at least some of the answers, we have to wait till Monday. Waiting for Sheila's new spoiler and Latika's new adventures.
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Lot's of questions at the weekend. For at least some of the answers, we have to wait till Monday. Waiting for Sheila's new spoiler and Latika's new adventures.

Completely agreed. It's only a matter of the waiting game now..
sharna2k6 thumbnail
No more rplies to my loong post? :*(( lol..