Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I'm veg too... Makki is a movie where a murder victim is reborn as a fly and takes revenge.. watch it if you get a chance.. plot sounds silly I know, but its awesome.

I too loved it alot...But I watched its Tamil version "eega"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I'm veg too... Makki is a movie where a murder victim is reborn as a fly and takes revenge.. watch it if you get a chance.. plot sounds silly I know, but its awesome.

Makki egggaaa... I love love love science fiction/ supernatural whatever...

Finally I get a shot at computer... holiday break...everyone is on computer excpt  me...

How are you all?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*slmu

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Makki egggaaa... I love love love science fiction/ supernatural whatever...

Finally I get a shot at computer... holiday break...everyone is on computer excpt me...

How are you all?
hey Sabs! Yah Supernatural science is awsum! I'm fine n u? I dnt have Holidays so sad :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Shanthi...
Thanks for bringing back your analysis... I love it and you've clearly grown a fanbase... don't leave. 

OWL... yes my daughter says preity's a Howler ... ROFL... 

Red PJ... Shanthi...between you & me... all grown men with shaven chest hair look juvenile... I hate it... they look like grown babies in diaper..
whatever happened to the man's man?? Nowadays all man's man are gay (sigh)!

Rubika ... love the name... 

It'll be a great party on Monday with no Chrtistmas Miracle is sight. 

slmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

[QUOTE=anusha.cochin][QUOTE=slmu]I'm veg 
How are you all?
hey Sabs! Yah Supernatural science is awsum! I'm fine n u? I dnt have Holidays so sad :(

How Dev...no break for Christmas & new yr?
 Your Apron didn't get caught by the fingers of a clawed hand during dissection yet? talk about supernaturals...Pinch

slmu

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

[QUOTE=anusha.cochin][QUOTE=slmu]I'm veg
How are you all?

How Dev...no break for Christmas & new yr?
Your Apron didn't get caught by the fingers of a clawed hand during dissection yet? talk about supernaturals...Pinch
sabi, no, i dnt have Holidays, instead i have small exams! N well, lolz, no my Apron is safe! Hehehe. I jus wish i have Wings so dat I can Fly

slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Shanthi I  had to see the episodes for Rubika and red pjs...LOL  Must say I like the trouble makers rather than the pinning lovers ...their pinnings are in stiff competition with pine trees...(.I am currently suffering from bad Pj syndrome ) but I liked the young mother in law... Who looks about the age as her daughter in law and the father in law whose strictly not over the top humor is really refreshing to view..so. A thumbs up to the ishka Jodi ..will they ever get nominated as the best Jodi on star paarivaar awards? ErmmI am sure they can shake a leg onstage quite well.

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Shanthi...
Thanks for bringing back your analysis... I love it and you've clearly grown a fanbase... don't leave. 

OWL... yes my daughter says preity's a Howler ... ROFL... 

Red PJ... Shanthi...between you & me... all grown men with shaven chest hair look juvenile... I hate it... they look like grown babies in diaper..
whatever happened to the man's man?? Nowadays all man's man are gay (sigh)!

Rubika ... love the name... 

It'll be a great party on Monday with no Chrtistmas Miracle is sight. 

Thanks Sabi.. and the reason I had not written for a couple of days was I was down with a bad cold and couldn't be bothered..

LOL your daughter like mine and me seems to be a fan of Harry..

Perhaps they shave their chests to appear shirtless on TV???? BS for one I know is very hairy Big smile... at the risk of offending half the forum, Nakul does not have the height or the body either *sigh*

Party ke liye we are going to have to wait till at least Tuesday I think..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.